Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition (/showthread.php?tid=366400)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - dontony - 2024-01-06

Thanks for looking at it!

Thanks for looking into it, do you mean you've already done it!?  Amazing.  I'll await the update, you star

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-01-06

It's on Github now.

Nice one, will re-download.  Thanks again

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - dontony - 2024-01-10

Great to have that frame advance, brilliant;;.   Can I beg another favour please? and I don't know if this would be a pain or is easy...  but would there be any way to have an option for "smaller posters" for the home screen widgets?  Essentially so you get three rows on screen, and 7-8 icons across, I'm just so used to that from Titan and prefer the look of it.  Thanks again.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - alexp4re - 2024-01-10

i would really like this also. this would make this more mouse friendly. as it is right now, it's kind of pain in the butt to scroll up or down with the mouse.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-01-10

Smaller posters in home views will not implemented. This would require changes across the whole skin. This applies not only to the size of the posters, but also to the complete design of the posters around them. Too much work, too little time. Secondly, this home view with the large posters is practically the trademark of the Estuary skin. Why should you change that? There are also other skins.  Titan has already been mentioned.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-01-11

​### 4.2.0+nexus.5 ### 21.2.0+omega.3 ###​

• Debug controls to skin settings extras added
  • added option showing CD replacement when primal CD art is not available
  • some visible conditions of tv show widgets (Home) depends on Embuary helper/info implemented
  • Frame skip (FrameAdvance) implemented
  • Skin Setting of video resolution timings on video startup improved (CoreElec)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - looloo - 2024-01-12

Is there a way to remove the ratings? I am actually referring to both types of ratings, like the score on TVDB and also the movie rating, like "Rated R".

Is it possible to disable these two ratings? I don't want these ratings to influence what I am watching.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-01-12

A little more initiative would not be a bad thing...

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - looloo - 2024-01-12

Thanks, but that only removes it from the posters and the bottom bar. How do you remove it from the Information page as well? There is still a TMDB rating there. Is there a settings page to modify the Information page? I want to remove the TMDB Rating and also the Genre.

For example, if you are expecting to watch a drama movie and the Genre tells you it is "paranormal", then that spoils the movie. Hope this is possible.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - NeoCortex - 2024-01-13

Just installed the most recent Nightly and am using the most recent version of the skin. Ran into a couple minor bugs with the music OSD:
The disc art no longer rotates when music is playing.
Trying to dismiss the OSD (leaving just the fanart) instead results in only the transparency layer over the fanart being removed, but the rest of the OSD remaining visible.

I didn't encounter these issues in the previous Nightly I used (a week or two earlier).

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-01-13

(2024-01-13, 05:11)NeoCortex Wrote: The disc art no longer rotates when music is playing.
Trying to dismiss the OSD (leaving just the fanart) instead results in only the transparency layer over the fanart being removed, but the rest of the OSD remaining visible.

Can't confirm this. Both works as expected. You have to use the "i" Key on your remote to dismiss the OSD.

See https://www.hs-mittweida.de/~jesch/xbmc/test-2024-01-13.mkv

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-01-13

(2024-01-12, 22:56)looloo Wrote: There is still a TMDB rating there. Is there a settings page to modify the Information page? I want to remove the TMDB Rating and also the Genre.

That's why its call "Info page".

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - looloo - 2024-01-13

(2024-01-13, 09:44)_BJ1 Wrote:
(2024-01-12, 22:56)looloo Wrote: There is still a TMDB rating there. Is there a settings page to modify the Information page? I want to remove the TMDB Rating and also the Genre.

That's why its call "Info page".
.... You don't have to be rude about it... Some people think it's too much info. That's why there is an option to hide the plot of the movie in the "Info Page". So it makes sense to have an option to hide Genre and Rating on that page too.... But if you don't want to then that's fine. It's your theme. I am just here because I like it and want to make some suggestions...