Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition (/showthread.php?tid=366400)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - alexp4re - 2024-01-25

since the last two updates, i am missing imdb ratings, user ratings, etc. on the info screens for movies & tv shows. is there a new settings to make it appear. i looked but no luck. any help is appreciated. thanks in advance.

also, what is the eye symbol on the lower right of tv shows posters? can we disable it?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-01-25

(2024-01-25, 08:55)alexp4re Wrote: is there a new settings to make it appear

Yes:
(2024-01-18, 19:40)_BJ1 Wrote: visibility conditions of ratings extended to video info flags

That means if the rating (scraper/user) is set to "None", flags in the info screen will also not shown. Set this in Skin Settings -> General -> Select rating to display on media items and flags.
(2024-01-25, 08:55)alexp4re Wrote: what is the eye symbol on the lower right of tv shows posters? can we disable it?

That's the symbol for the number of seen episodes from all episodes of a season. You can't disable this.

hi _BJ1 - thank you for getting back promptly. by enabling "the rating to display on media items and flags", now TMDB ratings are visibe for all movies & tv shows posters on the home screen & wall poster screen etc., which i personally feel makes it more clutters. i prefer it the old way you had it. any chance you can bring it back? ratings on info screen thats it, not visible else where.

p.s. i love this skin and really appreciate you continual work & regular updates.

It's not easy to please everyone. Discussion about that starts here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=366400&pid=3179457#pid3179457 Anyway, I split the visibility of flags into two options like this:

this will work! i dont have that option in settings now even though i'm on latest version. if it will be on a future update, it will be greatly appreciated. thanks again.

Comes with next update...

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - muza - 2024-01-28

Hello,

I have a problem with Video Nodes, they did not work in Coreelec generic s905x3 box but they work in Windows and Rpi4 with the same configurations, with a fresh install they work in Estuary but stop after changing skin.
In Mod V2 I tried Node Editor but it did not create the necessary folder/files in "userdata/library" and if I create them manually it doesn't work, the node is just empty no info whatsoever.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to make it work? Thanks in advance.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-01-29

A short test on my dev system (Ubuntu, x86) has created an editable node without issues in .kodi/userdata/ibrary/music. No clue what's going on in CoreElec.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - muza - 2024-01-29

Yes I think is something to do with CoreElec in combination with the MOD skin (they work in the original Estuary), I tried with a fresh install and minimal configurations also matching exactly the Rpi4 config but I got the same result (empty nodes) so I ended up using dynamic playlists but functionality is more limited. I just wanted to separate the TV/Movie library into categories, it works, but it is a lot playlists instead of just a few nodes.

Thanks anyway, I'll try in the CoreElec forum.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-02-03

​### 4.2.0+nexus.8 ### 21.2.0+omega.6 ###

• Jump2Letter for Interprets (music videos) implemented
  • Option for showing rating flags in video info added
  • Chinese language strings added

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - lomunet - 2024-02-03

I am trying to make some modifications to Estuary Mod v2 to set a default configuration, and there's something I can't achieve.
When I select the skin, it is created in userdata/addon_data/mod.estuary.mod/settings.xml, and among other things, the following line is generated: <setting id="hidemainmenuwithwidgets" type="bool">false</setting>
How can I set it to "true" by default upon installation?
Thank you, and sorry for my clumsiness, but I don't know what other documentation I can look at.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-02-03

This is the setting value for "Hide main menu when selecting widgets" (Start). If you toggle this in Skin Settings, the appropiate setting will also toggled.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - lomunet - 2024-02-03

(2024-02-03, 22:41)_BJ1 Wrote: This is the setting value for "Hide main menu when selecting widgets" (Start). If you toggle this in Skin Settings, the appropiate setting will also toggled.

Yes, but I'm bringing Kodi to a few family members, and I want to already include the skin in the zip file so that when they install it, the option is activated. I've tried from the addon.xml with Python, but the best I can achieve is that every startup prompts a button, and upon accepting, the value changes. Some are not very tech-savvy, and I would like to set it up so that when they install it, the value changes automatically.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-02-04

You can set this value on runtime with Skin.SetBool(setting) and trigger this on an onload event of a window (e.g. Home.xml or Startup.xml):

<onload>Skin.SetBool(HideMainMenuWithWidgets)</onload>

Put this line into the Home.xml next to the <window> tag in line 3. You will see there other onload handlers, thats the right place.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - lomunet - 2024-02-04

(2024-02-04, 09:13)_BJ1 Wrote: You can set this value on runtime with Skin.SetBool(setting) and trigger this on an onload event of a window (e.g. Home.xml or Startup.xml):

<onload>Skin.SetBool(HideMainMenuWithWidgets)</onload>

Put this line into the Home.xml next to the <window> tag in line 3. You will see there other onload handlers, thats the right place.

It works! thnx