Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition (/showthread.php?tid=366400)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Colabacardi - 2024-02-12

Hello,

Is it possible to replace the year of the movie with the IMDb score in list view?
Because I activated the show year in title option , now i see the year twice.
I know it’s possible because the list in recently added movies shows ok.

Secondly i would like to see the banner of set movies also instead of posters.
As I already know what movies are inside the set.

Thanks in advanced.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-02-13

First item is done - depending of the option "show year behind title". Second cannot be done - there's simply not enough place for banners. You'll see banners if you go into the sets and they are available.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Colabacardi - 2024-02-13

Thanks for your reply.
I think I didn’t express my question right.
I use the list views for movies and series, in the middle part it shows movie title and next to that the year. (For series it shows numbers of episodes watched of total 0/8)
I would like to see instead of the year, the score.
The weird thing is when I change the sort order from title to original titles it does show the movie score. But with many foreign movies it’s a lot of work to change them  all.
That trick is not working for series as changing the sort order to original title it will only show total number of episodes.
I hope you understand what I mean now.
The second question was about the banners, with a single movie it shows the banner, but not for sets (I do have them in the same way as logo’s).
I would like to see the banners too instead of the small posters (below the plot)
Thanks in advance.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-02-13

(2024-02-13, 20:05)Colabacardi Wrote: I use the list views for movies and series, in the middle part it shows movie title and next to that the year. (For series it shows numbers of episodes watched of total 0/8)
I would like to see instead of the year, the score.

Yes, I've already changed this today, it's available on Github now, but not yet on Kodinerds repo.
(2024-02-13, 20:05)Colabacardi Wrote: The second question was about the banners, with a single movie it shows the banner, but not for sets (I do have them in the same way as logo’s).
I would like to see the banners too instead of the small posters (below the plot)

I had to look deeper into this. I'm not wiiling to change the poster list against a banner - most users don't want this change. Also, an option in skin settings to switch between them is not an option too. Skin settings is overloaded meanwhile.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Colabacardi - 2024-02-14

Thanks bj1 for the upgrade, works great, hopefully in the future also the score in the series list.
For the set banners, it’s not a big problem, I just asked because I like the banners below the plot alot.
Thank for now and the good work.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - kippe23 - 2024-02-17

Hello
I had already made this request but unfortunately it was not answered. Since Colabacardi also had a problem with the list view, I would like to make my request again. Is it possible to put a display for SD or HD in the list view in the middle where the movie titles are displayed and if you use the sorting title, before the year display, so that you can see immediately whether the movie is in SD or HD?
That would be clearer for me.
Many thanks in advance and sorry for the printout, the text was created with a translator, I don't speak English.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-02-17

### 4.2.0+nexus.9 ###  21.2.0+omega.7 ###
  • Title position on timeshift in music OSD fixed (PVR Radio)
  • Visibility of EDL and Cuts in seek bar fixed
  • Year from list views removed if year is shown behind title

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Colabacardi - 2024-02-18

Thanks for the update.
Great to see the banners now.
The score instead of the double year works great for single movies now, but not for movies inside a set.
Is this correct?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-02-18

(2024-02-18, 00:24)Colabacardi Wrote: The score instead of the double year works great for single movies now, but not for movies inside a set.

Set sort order to "title" within sets. For sort order "year" it makes sense to show the year in sets to see them chronologically within the list.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-02-19

(2024-02-17, 13:06)kippe23 Wrote: I had already made this request but unfortunately it was not answered. Since Colabacardi also had a problem with the list view, I would like to make my request again. Is it possible to put a display for SD or HD in the list view in the middle where the movie titles are displayed and if you use the sorting title, before the year display, so that you can see immediately whether the movie is in SD or HD?

Sorry, had overseen your post. Normally you see the resolution/format of the movie on the flag on bottom of the list. It gives me a headache to show the resolution twice. I'll have to think about that.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - ashlar - 2024-02-20

Hi! Just installed this skin to try it a bit. Thanks for keeping it up to date :-)

I have a question: is it possible to reorder widgets somehow? TV Shows have "In progress" on the bottom of the list, while regular Estuary has it on top. I'd like to bring it back on top. But I can't seem to find the option to do it, I can only disable widgets. Am I missing something?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-02-20

It's not intended to reorder Home widgets. If anyone else don't have a problem with "in progress" widgets having on top I could reorder this.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-02-21

@kippe23 is this ok for You? - https://ibb.co/1XkwthJ

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - ashlar - 2024-02-21

(2024-02-20, 08:21)_BJ1 Wrote: If anyone else don't have a problem with "in progress" widgets having on top I could reorder this.
It's the way Estuary is setup by default. Was the change on this modded version intentional? Accessing shows one is currently watching has to be the primary functionality for most people, what do you think?

I also am seeing something strange while playing music. I don't seem to find a way to have a black background like in Estuary. The default is a gray gradient. Anything I can change myself? I am aware of the dim option in the music menu. I would just like to have a black background by default.

Thanks a lot!

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-02-21

(2024-02-21, 20:50)ashlar Wrote: Was the change on this modded version intentional?

This has grown historically.  I took over the skin from Guilouz.
(2024-02-21, 20:50)ashlar Wrote: I don't seem to find a way to have a black background like in Estuary. The default is a gray gradient. Anything I can change myself?

Delete primary.jpg in extras/backgrounds of the skin folder in addons.