Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition (/showthread.php?tid=366400)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-03-23

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-03-23

### 4.2.0+nexus.13 ### 21.2.0+omega.11 ###

• visibility condition of top bar overlay fixed
  • setting for showing video sizes in list views implemented (see post above)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Raitsa - 2024-03-23

Thanks for the update and a great skin.

To me personally, the icons for the folders and videofiles are a bit too similar in style and size when scrolling.
Its a small anoyance though.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-03-28

### 4.2.0+nexus.14 ### 21.2.0+omega.12 ###
  • Channel manager, channel group manager fixed

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - neo_ - 2024-03-28

Been using this skin for many months on Kodi 20 but the newest update auto changed the colors to yellow/orange? How do I change the colors back to default?

"Settings" -> "Interface" -> "Skin" -> "Theme" and "Colors" has no affect when I change it. Where can I find the proper setting?

Thanks in advance! Love this mod

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-03-28

Please install this skin from Kodinerds repo again. This issue has already been fixed. If a reinstallation has no effect, Kodi uses the zip in .kodi/addons/packages/skin.estuary.modv2-* instead of downloading the addon from repo again, so the zip must be deleted from the packages.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - neo_ - 2024-03-28

Thanks, fixed it with your instructions.

Unfortunately it reset some of my extensively customized skin settings. Time to redo it.

Thanks again for your work on this mod.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - therealjoeblow - 2024-03-29

WTF happened to the colors and the backgroundHuh

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Solo0815 - 2024-03-29

It is IMHO the "season setting" for Easter.
You can switch it off in skin-settings.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - therealjoeblow - 2024-03-29

Ok, thanks, found it.  It's under "Extras">>"Enable Themes".  Turned that off.  Horrid option.

TRJB

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Antlers - 2024-04-02

Is there any way to get rid of the fanart tint just from the music player?:

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-04-02

There was a bug in the last update. Meanwhile it's fixed. Just reinstall the same version from Repo again. And please read the posts above. A solution has posted already 5 posts above yours.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - Antlers - 2024-04-03

Hi, thank you for your response.  But unfortunately that just changed the color of the fanart tint from orange to blue.  I was wanting to remove it (just from the music player) so that I could see music fanart in its original brightness and color:

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - NeoCortex - 2024-04-03

(2024-04-03, 15:56)Antlers Wrote: Hi, thank you for your response.  But unfortunately that just changed the color of the fanart tint from orange to blue.  I was wanting to remove it (just from the music player) so that I could see music fanart in its original brightness and color:

There's an option in the Skin settings: Colors>Opacity for Fanart
You can tweak that to reduce/eliminate how faded the background appears.  It is a global setting, though.  So you'd be changing it for not just the music OSD, but for library navigation as well.  I'd suggest playing with the setting a bit.  There's definitely a balance to find with making it look good enough when playing music, but still having menus legible enough when browsing the library.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition - _BJ1 - 2024-04-03

(2024-04-03, 15:56)Antlers Wrote: But unfortunately that just changed the color of the fanart tint from orange to blue.

Yes, that has fixed the bug. Whitout fixing you will be unable to change the tint color Wink

Anyway:
  • this is only possible when playing in fullscreen mode, in info mode (as in your screenshot) the skin has always tint color (using the background color)
  • in fullscreen mode set the option "Hide fanart opacity in fullscreen mode" (Skin Settings >> Music OSD)
  • If you want this in info mode too, play with the "Opacity for fanart" in section "Colors" (set this to 100%) but this affects the opacity in general

Too late. Thanks NeoCortex.