Kodi Community Forum
Release TetradUI 1.3.5 for Kodi 19 Matrix - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: TetradUI (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=318)
+---- Thread: Release TetradUI 1.3.5 for Kodi 19 Matrix (/showthread.php?tid=368683)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: TetradUI - vansai - 2022-06-26

Russian translation

RE: TetradUI - Gade - 2022-06-26

Hi @vansai

Thanks so much for helping out with this.
I'll add the Russian translation for the next update.
When the skin is added to the official reo, I'll add it for complete translation at Weblate.

RE: TetradUI - Gade - 2022-06-28

@vansai
It says I don't have access permissions to the file.

RE: TetradUI - vansai - 2022-06-28

I opened access

RE: TetradUI - Gade - 2022-06-28

Great thanks a lot and thanks again for helping with this.
I have added the translation in TetradUI 1.1.9. 
It's pushed to my repo.

RE: TetradUI - Gade - 2022-07-22

v1.2.0 is in the development repo now!

This version will have full PVR support and a lot of new features added.

Please test it and report any bugs and thoughts.

RE: TetradUI - Gade - 2022-07-22

PVR screenshots:

RE: TetradUI - Skin helper error - 2022-07-28

Hi,
I'm going to do a test tonight. Eager to review this revamped interface.

Good day.  Cool

RE: TetradUI - Gade - 2022-07-28

That sounds great, thanks.
Can't wait to hear what you find out.

RE: TetradUI - Skin helper error - 2022-07-29

@Gade , @Ch3dd4rGoblin 

Hello,
I tested it yesterday, for an hour. the interface is very clean, and responds very quickly, one of the fastest I've tested. Which makes navigation enjoyable.
I just had, 2 times the interface that no longer wanted to change the bookmark, but choosing any option, and then going back that solved the problem.
There are also some problems with the French language, apparently the (é) is misinterpreted on the bookmarks. In the options no problem with the (é).
For me, it's a success. Very pleasant, to return to this 360 interface. Thank you for the memories, and for bringing this interface up to date.
Do you plan to push aesthetics and customization further (more views, dvd boxes, clearlogo discart etc...)??

RE: TetradUI - Gade - 2022-07-30

(2022-07-29, 17:35)Skin helper error Wrote: @Gade , @Ch3dd4rGoblin 

Hello,
I tested it yesterday, for an hour. the interface is very clean, and responds very quickly, one of the fastest I've tested. Which makes navigation enjoyable.
---
For me, it's a success. Very pleasant, to return to this 360 interface. Thank you for the memories, and for bringing this interface up to date.

@Skin helper error
Thanks so much for testing the skin and thanks for the kind words.
Please let us know if you find any issues or bugs.

(2022-07-29, 17:35)Skin helper error Wrote: There are also some problems with the French language, apparently the (é) is misinterpreted on the bookmarks. In the options no problem with the (é).

I can see something strange happened with the translations when converting them to po files.
I have fixed that in v1.2.5

(2022-07-29, 17:35)Skin helper error Wrote: Do you plan to push aesthetics and customization further (more views, dvd boxes, clearlogo discart etc...)??

We plan on doing loads of stuff Smile
More customization, themes, addon support, views etc is definately something we'll add down the road.

But for now, the main goal is getting the skin up to date and added to the official Kodi repo.
That means a looooot of testing and bugfixing.
And adding missing features: game support and some useful addons.

We could also add clear logos and clear art.
The skin is very minimal and I see that as a huge strength. That's what makes the skin beautiful and really well working.
We pay extreme attention not to bloat the skin and not to add too much info.
Keeping the skin simple and maintain the original design ideas is most important.

Hope it makes sense Smile

RE: TetradUI - Skin helper error - 2022-07-31

@Gade

Hello,
Thank you for your answer. I totally understand. Prioritizing performance is a good thing. Browsing speed is one of the strengths of your interface, beyond the visual itself of course.
I remain on the lookout, for the continuation of the events. I wish you good luck for the work that remains to be done.

RE: TetradUI - csts - 2022-08-11

Tested the skin for an hour, 2 major problems.
1 Can't use an addon to add widgets, to me Kodi library is deprecated, only Trakt library has meaning. So do not expect me and others to wait for hours to populate Kodi library to use the skin.
2 Can't add / rename sections. That means peeps can't do much.

RE: TetradUI - Gade - 2022-08-12

Gaming support has been added!

Please test v1.3.0 to report bugs and thoughts.
Thanks!

Gaming screenshots:

RE: TetradUI - Gade - 2022-08-12

(2022-08-11, 02:08)csts Wrote: Tested the skin for an hour, 2 major problems.
1 Can't use an addon to add widgets, to me Kodi library is deprecated, only Trakt library has meaning. So do not expect me and others to wait for hours to populate Kodi library to use the skin.
2 Can't add / rename sections. That means peeps can't do much.

Thanks a lot for testing the skin.

Well, this is a skin for Kodi.
I use Kodi's library without any issues, and I don't experience any speed issues.
What makes it deprecated?

1. The skin is still in development, which means that customization is not the priority right now.
For now, the main goal is to catch bugs and support all features and some useful addons.
Which addon and which widgets do you mean?

2. Which sections do you mean you want to add and rename?