Kodi Community Forum
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Horizonz (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=97)
+----- Thread: HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread (/showthread.php?tid=37188)

- hired goon - 2008-10-30

Is there a non-rapidshare download for this skin anywhere?

Each time I try the rapidshare I get a "you have reached the download limit for free users" error, even though I rarely use rapidshare (maybe because my ISP is doing transparent proxying and all users show the same IP address?).

So any other download link for this skin would be beaut.

- Chipy - 2008-10-30

Jezz_X Wrote:w and u are not very international Smile

yes, this is correct, but you have an any Idea ?

W = Watched (English)
G = Gesehen (German)

mmmmhhhh, an Icon with Red and Green in the listbox, but
i dont now whether Listview Element can handle this methode.
I testet it later.

- fluidman - 2008-10-30

would it be possible to have different dvd-cover-overlays (your overlay is awesome by the way) for different types of videos? Ie use the regular one for normal videos and have one for blu-ray and one for hd-dvd vids...

if the filename is movie.avi it uses the regular one, if its movie.br.avi it uses the bluray one and when its movie.hddvd.avi it uses the hddvd one?

- Doraemonn - 2008-10-30

Jezz_X Wrote:w and u are not very international Smile

" Where (w) and (u) are the (w)atched and (u)nwatched icons. The idea is that you can scroll down the list and look at the right column for anything that's not '0.' "

W and U stood in for icons, I wasn't suggesting using the actual letters. For example, Mediastream uses an eye icon, open eye for watched, closed eye for unwatched.

To be honest though, I'd settle for any show name with unwatched episodes just showing up Bold. I don't care how many eps there are that I haven't watched, I just want to be able to see straight away which shows have unwatched episodes. Same goes for the Showcase and Poster views, I'd love to be able to just quickly scroll the lists of shows and immediately be able to see which had new episodes in it.

Thanks for all the hard work! Big Grin

- edwinmcdunlap - 2008-10-31

Doraemonn Wrote:" Where (w) and (u) are the (w)atched and (u)nwatched icons. The idea is that you can scroll down the list and look at the right column for anything that's not '0.' "

W and U stood in for icons, I wasn't suggesting using the actual letters. For example, Mediastream uses an eye icon, open eye for watched, closed eye for unwatched.

To be honest though, I'd settle for any show name with unwatched episodes just showing up Bold. I don't care how many eps there are that I haven't watched, I just want to be able to see straight away which shows have unwatched episodes. Same goes for the Showcase and Poster views, I'd love to be able to just quickly scroll the lists of shows and immediately be able to see which had new episodes in it.

Thanks for all the hard work! Big Grin
Bold and regular would be very nice..

- dynamix - 2008-10-31

hired goon Wrote:Is there a non-rapidshare download for this skin anywhere?

Each time I try the rapidshare I get a "you have reached the download limit for free users" error, even though I rarely use rapidshare (maybe because my ISP is doing transparent proxying and all users show the same IP address?).

So any other download link for this skin would be beaut.

hired goon, here is a mirror:

NO MIRRORS, trying to keep track of the number of downloads. Feel free to PM links to those who can't use Rapidshare! Thanks!

- hired goon - 2008-10-31

dynamix Wrote:hired goon, here is a mirror: [...]
Thanks.

- midgetspy - 2008-10-31

fluidman Wrote:would it be possible to have different dvd-cover-overlays (your overlay is awesome by the way) for different types of videos? Ie use the regular one for normal videos and have one for blu-ray and one for hd-dvd vids...

if the filename is movie.avi it uses the regular one, if its movie.br.avi it uses the bluray one and when its movie.hddvd.avi it uses the hddvd one?

Unfortunately this is impossible unless such a feature is implemented in XBMC (DVD/HDDVD/BR flagging).

- fluidman - 2008-10-31

couldn't it be done to just work in a specific skin? like fanart worked in aeon before it did in others?

- Competes2win - 2008-11-01

fluidman Wrote:couldn't it be done to just work in a specific skin? like fanart worked in aeon before it did in others?

Fanart did not work in Aeon before it did in others... Aeon was one of the first skins to use high quality backdrops for the different genre, however this isn't "fanart." Fanart for different tv shows had to first be implemented for xbmc...

- Chipy - 2008-11-01

Hello,

here is my work with show unwatched and watched icon and numbers.
in the aeon propertys can you select visible or not.

http://www.bigupload.com/files/30P8H6GUEG/Rss_and_overlay.rar.html

i hope this is ok.

- nemrod95 - 2008-11-02

No prob for me, it's work great !
thanks Chipy

- Doraemonn - 2008-11-03

Chipy Wrote:Hello,

here is my work with show unwatched and watched icon and numbers.
in the aeon propertys can you select visible or not.

http://www.bigupload.com/files/30P8H6GUEG/Rss_and_overlay.rar.html

i hope this is ok.

It's more than OK, it's great! Thank you so much!! I just have a couple of comments:

- Watched/Unwatched info in Info view is in German Smile
- It would be nice if the watched/unwatched icon in Poster/Showcase views was visible at all times, not just when a movie/show is in focus. I love how you sometimes have the icon embedded in the frame of the DVD case (in its lower-left corner). Would it be possible to just do that to all the cases in poster or showcase view? This would allow scrolling rapidly and spotting the unwatched shows straight away without having to focus each one.

Still, even without these changes your improvement is excellent, thanks again for all the hard work Smile

- daje - 2008-11-04

I wonder why I haven't tested this mod/skin before!

Been using Aeon (which is superb) since may or so, never went back to pm3, but felt that some things were missing. The new Stark will hopefully do the trick when it arrives, although after trying Horizonz I feel everything is exactly how it should be in my mediacenter.

Keep up the good work xb2iris, Horizonz is the best I've seen yet and i totally love it! Beers are on me if you ever visit my city Smile

- Jhcheslik - 2008-11-04

I just wanted to say that you did excellent job of filling out the void I found in Aeon. (Not that its bad)

Although...

xb2iris Wrote:yeah me to... that would be great... game fanart as well, hahaha... would be amazing!

See bolded word. ^^

I really want fanart for games! I cannot think of nothing cooler than displaying fanart when a game is 'selected'. (In showcase that is.)

Any update on this possibility?