Kodi Community Forum
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Horizonz (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=97)
+----- Thread: HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread (/showthread.php?tid=37188)

- Rocky5 - 2009-02-01

There are only two thing wrong with this skin the update library dialogue has now vanished so you don't know if its doing it or not and wide icons in tv shows using showcase view are off when information is show.

apart from that nice skin thank you for your hard work as i know that it can be a pain to do.

Also updated the Xbox Friendly Texutres.xpr thread with Volume IV.
Xbox Friendly Texutres.xpr

- hikaricore - 2009-02-01

Fantastic ^_^ can't wait to test it out.

- Rocky5 - 2009-02-01

OK to fix the library Update Dialogue you need to edit DialogVideoScan.xml and on line 15 change this.

Code:
<visible>!Window.IsVisible(136) + !Window.IsVisible(113) + !Window.IsVisible(107) + !Window.IsVisible(101) + !Window.IsVisible(133) + !Control.IsVisible(84) + !Window.IsVisible(114) + !Window.IsVisible(104) + !Window.IsVisible(100)</visible>
to this
Code:
<visible>!Window.IsVisible(HomeScrollers)</visible>
or
Code:
<visible>!Window.IsVisible(100)</visible>

i have been mucking about with it and if you add + !Window.IsVisible(***) it stops working.

also am going to edit it abit more so that it comes out more.

How does this look?

Image Image

- hikaricore - 2009-02-01

Oh finally a progress bar on the info screen while playing!
Not sure how I feel about the new navbar location but I'm sure it will grow on me.

Overall this version is fantastic. I can't wait to see what unfolds once you get back going at full with your new system. ^_^

- krypt2nite - 2009-02-01

Thanks man! Highly anticipated and needed. I thank you for your efforts, but like said, and being an honest person, the universal frame is ugly, and I would hope someone can provide an edit. Even making it just perfectly rectangular would do it. Thanks again I'm excited to have something new to play with.

- Bram77 - 2009-02-01

Is there a way to make the fonts bigger so it's readable on a PAL 16:9 TV (82cm)?

- Bram77 - 2009-02-01

I've added the xpr file to the skin (version IV) in the XBMC Favorites repo. So when you download the skin with the XBMC Favorites plugin the XBOX xpr file will be included. From the Apperance setu you'll have to choose the texture pack to use it. I've also applied the DialogVideoScan.xml patch suggested by Rocky5.

- HexusOdy - 2009-02-01

ACtually that would be fine. If the universal frame was possible just perfectly rectangular it would be much better. But I still like the old frame more.

- neal73 - 2009-02-01

It looks nice, but it's just too damned slow at loading up fanart. Is there anyway to disable the 'eye' background and speed up the fanart?

something odd - costersall - 2009-02-02

I seem to have a slight problem with the new build where in file mode under TV it will garble up the episode U W text. I can't seem to turn off that feature either. If I go to library mode it displays fine. Thanks for any help given Smile

- krypt2nite - 2009-02-02

Another thing, the aspect ratio OSD is gone now also. When I'm changing the aspect I don't know which mode I'm in.

- nekrosoft13 - 2009-02-02

xb2iris, did you add foregein font support?
special characters from foregein languages are not showing up just like before.

mirror link to download this skin - mediatanker - 2009-02-04

Hi everyone, first post, it is a request, hope I can contribute when I'll get more knowledge about XBMC, so here it is :

Does anyone can post another link to download this nice looking skin ? please.

It's been hours I tried to download it and to find another link but impossible, even with proxy , seems that mediafire is blocked from the country where I am connected.I know that rapidshare works, so if anyone can upload it somewhere else ( rapidshare or else ) , that will be great ! Rolleyes

thanks !

- AliG - 2009-02-06

Hello all & xb2iris, name is AliG fairly new to XBMC and been loving it ever since, I just wanted to introduce myself and say HI and to say to xb2iris, thank you for such a great skin and I for one appreciate your skin and thanks for the great work. And a shout out too all Ohions Smile

- xboxkid - 2009-02-10

Rocky5 Wrote:OK to fix the library Update Dialogue you need to edit DialogVideoScan.xml and on line 15 change this.

Code:
<visible>!Window.IsVisible(136) + !Window.IsVisible(113) + !Window.IsVisible(107) + !Window.IsVisible(101) + !Window.IsVisible(133) + !Control.IsVisible(84) + !Window.IsVisible(114) + !Window.IsVisible(104) + !Window.IsVisible(100)</visible>
to this
Code:
<visible>!Window.IsVisible(HomeScrollers)</visible>
or
Code:
<visible>!Window.IsVisible(100)</visible>

i have been mucking about with it and if you add + !Window.IsVisible(***) it stops working.

also am going to edit it abit more so that it comes out more.

How does this look?

Image Image

Hi...I added your DialogVideoScan.xml fix but still does not show Library update...you mentioned adding on line 15..<visible>!Window.IsVisible(100)</visible>...still no love...actually none of your fixes I downloaded had this change in it or worked at all for me...:confused2:

Using XMBC-17621 v9.04 Atlantis