Kodi Community Forum
Solved v9.1.0 Runtime overlapping resolution icon. - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Solved v9.1.0 Runtime overlapping resolution icon. (/showthread.php?tid=375481)

Pages: 1 2

v9.1.0 Runtime overlapping resolution icon. - styoda - 2023-12-22

Hi,

Since updating to v9.1.0 I've had this issue with TV episodes, the runtime is overlapping with the resolution icon. Anyone else got this issue?

Thanks

RE: v9.1.0 Runtime overlapping resolution icon. - mikeSiLVO - 2023-12-23

Fixed, thx!

RE: v9.1.0 Runtime overlapping resolution icon. - Pymmi - 2023-12-23

Hello, I'm new here. I have the same problem. It says the problem has been fixed. Where can I download the fixed version? Thanks

RE: v9.1.0 Runtime overlapping resolution icon. - styoda - 2023-12-23

Thank you Mike, but anything longer than 60 minutes, it still shows overlap.

RE: v9.1.0 Runtime overlapping resolution icon. - mikeSiLVO - 2023-12-28

(2023-12-23, 21:16)styoda Wrote: Thank you Mike, but anything longer than 60 minutes, it still shows overlap.

Reworked things a bit. Hopefully the latest from git works but if not let me know Smile

RE: v9.1.0 Runtime overlapping resolution icon. - styoda - 2023-12-28

Thanks for the update.
Just tried the new version, the runtime has completely gone and can't get it back, was this the plan?

I should have said before, my system is on LibreElec using Kodi v20 Nexus, not sure if this makes a difference.
The view I'm using is "List" for TV Shows.

Thanks

RE: v9.1.0 Runtime overlapping resolution icon. - mikeSiLVO - 2023-12-29

Try again the latest.

RE: v9.1.0 Runtime overlapping resolution icon. - scottismyname - 2023-12-29

I tried the latest from github, and using the "List" view for tv shows, the runtime is not present anymore.  Previously with 9.1 it was showing overlapping times with resolutions as noted above.  Was the removal of the runtime intentional?

(2023-12-29, 19:20)scottismyname Wrote: I tried the latest from github, and using the "List" view for tv shows, the runtime is not present anymore.  Previously with 9.1 it was showing overlapping times with resolutions as noted above.  Was the removal of the runtime intentional?

TV Shows have never shown runtime. Episodes and movies should show runtime.

(2023-12-29, 19:24)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2023-12-29, 19:20)scottismyname Wrote: I tried the latest from github, and using the "List" view for tv shows, the runtime is not present anymore.  Previously with 9.1 it was showing overlapping times with resolutions as noted above.  Was the removal of the runtime intentional?

TV Shows have never shown runtime. Episodes and movies should show runtime.
For the list view, yeah I know...I just kind of liked it when it was seemingly accidentally added in.  Other views for TV shows seem to show the runtime in various places.  Either way, thanks for fixing it!

TV Shows do not provide that information. I do not see how it could've been accidentally added or in any other views...

(2023-12-29, 20:25)mikeSiLVO Wrote: TV Shows do not provide that information. I do not see how it could've been accidentally added or in any other views...

Oh I guess I misspoke, yeah, Episodes.  I kind of liked when the list view showed the runtime of individual episodes (even though it overlapped with the resolution).

(2023-12-29, 20:39)scottismyname Wrote: Oh I guess I misspoke, yeah, Episodes.  I kind of liked when the list view showed the runtime of individual episodes (even though it overlapped with the resolution).

In every option I tested... It does.

RE: v9.1.0 Runtime overlapping resolution icon. - styoda - 2023-12-29

Just tested it and my looks like the top picture, awesome  Smile
Works well with runtimes longer than 60 minutes as well.

Thank You for all the good work on this.
Happy New Year

After a reboot I'm getting mixed results.  Some shows show a rating under the resolution, others show nothing at all.  I'm sure this is a user error, but I'm not sure where to go to change what shows up.  Perhaps it's a library issue, or I'm missing an additional script or setting.  Any help would be appreciated