Kodi Community Forum
Who's doing Mixed Martial Arts Fanart and Posters? - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: Who's doing Mixed Martial Arts Fanart and Posters? (/showthread.php?tid=38793)

Pages: 1 2 3

Who's doing Mixed Martial Arts Fanart and Posters? - lexbox - 2008-10-11

Just wondering if anyone is working on these. Nerd

I created ALMOST every 'wide icon' for MMA listed on mediaicons.org

Now that I have switched over I plan on doing the same if no one else has taken the reins thus far.

Newest MMA fights have priority. UFC, Ultimate Fighter, Ultimate Fight Night, EliteXC, Affliction, WEC, PRIDE, UFC Specials(Bad Blood, Ultimate Knockouts, Iceman DVD, Rampage DVD, Fedor DVD, etc.) are in the plans.

I have EVERY single UFC fight so I will not cherry pick. As far as the rest of the MMA world, I have all the new stuff and alot of the old good stuff. UFC will be done in reverse order.

Requests will be taken by private message if you wish. By request, I will consider creating more than one fanart if source material is good. It would be nice if you could provide me with links or attached pics.

I will aim for 1080 on everything but as past experience creating the MMA icons at 1024x188 made me aware that source material is extremely limited in the early days of UFC.

I have yet to look into it but if possible I will submit images to the scraper I use. I think Im using imdb for movies and tvdb for shows.

- lexbox - 2008-10-11

Looks like submissions to imdb.com are not possible unless you were involved in creating the movie.

UFC Pay Per View events are now being uploaded to themoviedb.org

UFC 88, 87, and 86 are already up. The Ultimate Fighter Season 8 has been previously submitted by someone else on tvdb.com. Poster and FanArt for Season 8 is available, and they look great too.

I dont think that themoviedb.org can be scraped as of right now. Enjoy downloading manually.

*update*
10.11.08 6.09pm - TUF 7 poster and Fan art are now available on tvdb
10.11.08 6.28pm - TUF 6 poster is available
10.11.08 6.35pm - TUF 5 poster is available

- lexbox - 2008-10-12

Ive created the UFC Fight Night entry in thetvdb.com. (15) fights were added as specials so you dont actually see much on the main screen. 400x300 icons have been added for most of the fights too. Details and fight date were added as well.

MAKE SURE TO CLICK SPECIALS ON THE RIGHT SIDE!

- TheBurner - 2008-10-14

I would love to have fanart/thumbnails set up for every UFC 1-80+ , Pride all etc... Where are posting these?

- lexbox - 2008-10-15

TheBurner Wrote:I would love to have fanart/thumbnails set up for every UFC 1-80+ , Pride all etc... Where are posting these?

A combination of themoviedb.com and tvdb.com

UFC 88, 87, and 86 are already up on themoviedb.org

Ultimate Fighter and UFC Fight Night is up on thetvdb.com

*UPDATE*
UFC 85, 84, 83, 82, 81, 80, 79, 78, 77, 76 are now up as well on themoviedb.org

- TheBurner - 2008-10-16

lexbox excellent job!! Are you going all the way back to UFC 1? Quite a job, you doing pride next? Its a nice addition for eye candy. Im wondering how this will work when scanned into library will UFC show up as movies or TV?

- lexbox - 2008-10-17

TheBurner Wrote:lexbox excellent job!! Are you going all the way back to UFC 1? Quite a job, you doing pride next? Its a nice addition for eye candy. Im wondering how this will work when scanned into library will UFC show up as movies or TV?

I will go back to UFC 1 but going back anywhere near that far is going to be difficult with source art. Pride isnt high on my list as I only have 10 or so Pride fights. Not to mention it has now been absolved by the UFC. But I will do Pride eventually.

UFC PPV fights are listed on themoviedb.com so they would show up as movies, unless themoviedb.com yanks them. themoviedb.com CANNOT be scraped at the moment. I hear it is being worked on. Two major sites have merged and it will take some time before their new site can be scraped.

- lexbox - 2008-10-17

UFC 75, 74, 73, 72, 71, 70, 69, 68, and 67 are now up on themovidedb.org

The WRONG image was loaded for 67. Until it is removed click the next button to get to the correct fan art(there are two). UFC 66 also saw the wrong image uploaded. Hopefully Travis will have the remove request processed by tomorrow. Im done for the night, my apologies.

*update*
Travis has fixed the mishap and everything is fine now.

- TheBurner - 2008-10-19

Lex keep up the awesome work its about time someone did this and you are doing an excellent job

- budwize - 2008-10-20

you dont know how long ive been waiting for this
you my friend are freaking awesome Smile

- lexbox - 2008-10-20

UFC 66, 65, 64, 63, 62, 61, 60, 59, 58, 57, and 56 are up now on themoviedb.org

High-res source material is getting scant. Expect for the UFC PPV fights to slow down considerably.

- Uncle B - 2008-10-21

I can only find All Access, Unleashed and Fight Nights up there on TVDB.

Where should I go to search for the PPV fights? The themoviedb.com just comes up with a list of related links and ads.

- TheBurner - 2008-10-22

Uncle b yeah you should try themoviedb.org thats the right url! Smile

- quebert - 2008-10-24

awesome man! I spent a lot time ripping my UFC DVD's, these covers and backdrops are perfect. Keep up the amazing work!

- lexbox - 2008-10-25

TheBurner Wrote:Uncle b yeah you should try themoviedb.org thats the right url! Smile

Oops. I have edited all posts to reflect .org lol