Kodi Community Forum
Serenity - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Serenity (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+----- Thread: Serenity (/showthread.php?tid=44469)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

- joebrady - 2009-03-06

- kizer - 2009-03-06

What versions of the xbmc you guys running on your xboxs. I'm running 12-29-2008 and it seems a bit off. I'm just trying to figure out if I need a newer release or something.

- kizer - 2009-03-06

Ok, I have to ask. How do you project the memory use on the screen? I'm not using a controller. I'm using the DVD remote for pretty much everything.

- paul - 2009-03-06

kizer Wrote:Ok, I have to ask. How do you project the memory use on the screen? I'm not using a controller. I'm using the DVD remote for pretty much everything.
I was using the same build as you with no real problems but for testing purposes i had to upgrade to XBMC-SVN_2009-03-04_rev18221 and that build is bloody awfull after i had installed it i ran it set and set it all up as per normal started testing the skin rebooted and it will not work at all now so going back to the old build good job i have backups of everythingLaugh ps it looks great on my pc. i will have another crack at it later today on xbox. memory will not be an issue running this skin

- paul - 2009-03-06

joebrady Wrote:Image

What revision of xbmc are you running on xbox?

- xbs08 - 2009-03-06

Thanks for the shots, looking great.
If you guys want a link for nightly builds of XBMC Xbox, pm me. Every night there one new Smile

- Waffa - 2009-03-06

kizer Wrote:Ok, I have to ask. How do you project the memory use on the screen? I'm not using a controller. I'm using the DVD remote for pretty much everything.
Do enable debug log in systems / settings / system.

- paul - 2009-03-06

you can also do it via the advancedsettings.xml i am not too sure on the exact syntax but it's in the wiki

- digitalhigh - 2009-03-06

kizer Wrote:What versions of the xbmc you guys running on your xboxs. I'm running 12-29-2008 and it seems a bit off. I'm just trying to figure out if I need a newer release or something.

Yeah, I recommend using a revision of XBMC dated after 1/15/09...no major changes, but there was a function added for the ghost playlist, which would otherwise be broken.

XBS08 Wrote:Thanks for the shots, looking great.
If you guys want a link for nightly builds of XBMC Xbox, pm me. Every night there one new

XBMC is not allowed to have anything to do with XBox-compiled versions of XBMC due to legal reasons. But thank you for the offer. We could *possibly* put a link up on the serenity site for bleeding-edge downloads in the near future...

Edit: Panel View, taking advantage of Asphinx's Movie Genre Posters...

- xbs08 - 2009-03-06

digitalhigh Wrote:XBMC is not allowed to have anything to do with XBox-compiled versions of XBMC due to legal reasons. But thank you for the offer. We could *possibly* put a link up on the serenity site for bleeding-edge downloads in the near future...

That's why i didn't post the link on the forum Wink

- joebrady - 2009-03-06

Paul: I believe I'm running the T3ch version from 1-25. I've heard so many bad things about the recent builds that I don't want to update cause everything is working smoothly for me at the moment.

DH: Did you edit where the free memory is shown? Mine overlaps the top menus...

joebrady Wrote:Paul: I believe I'm running the T3ch version from 1-25. I've heard so many bad things about the recent builds that I don't want to update cause everything is working smoothly for me at the moment.

DH: Did you edit where the free memory is shown? Mine overlaps the top menus...

While I only left my xbox running for a few hours yesterday, I noticed no glaring problems with the new T3CH build that would dissuade me from using it. What's wrong with them?

I did not edit where the freemem is shown. I just wait until it jumps to the lower position to take screenshots. I've still gotta look and see if/how I can move the debugging info. I've always hated having it there, was a pain in the as* when using Aeon too.

- joebrady - 2009-03-06

I've just seen more complaints than usual about some of the newer builds. And I've noticed that the changelogs are getting longer and longer, which sometimes scares me. I haven't really tried them tho, so I shouldn't say anything bad because I don't have any first had experience. I know Arnova and t3ch do a lot of work keeping the good stuff running on my ol' xbox. Nod

Like I said, things just work for me now, and I'm not missing any key features that I know of.

But I guess I should update run a test this weekend and see if it changes anything in this skin.

joebrady Wrote:I've just seen more complaints than usual about some of the newer builds. And I've noticed that the changelogs are getting longer and longer, which sometimes scares me. I haven't really tried them tho, so I shouldn't say anything bad because I don't have any first had experience. I know Arnova and t3ch do a lot of work keeping the good stuff running on my ol' xbox. Nod

Like I said, things just work for me now, and I'm not missing any key features that I know of.

But I guess I should update run a test this weekend and see if it changes anything in this skin.

Yeah, I have a lot of faith in the T3CH builds...it's rare that anything is FUBARed to the point of my noticing. Longer changelogs aren't always bad either...could just mean more work is being done. Wink

Yeah, give it a try, lemme know if performance is improved at all, or if anything is not working...

- joebrady - 2009-03-06

I will do, was just getting the hang of it last night. I'll send you a detailed report soon.