Kodi Community Forum
Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=47071)

- lonchaney - 2009-09-21

Reginald Wrote:From Fekker's site. Here is a link to the Downloads section

i don't see 2941...only 2914, which i have already.

- Kilack - 2009-09-21

Reginald Wrote:From Fekker's site. Here is a link to the Downloads section

I guess I am blind because I don't see that build in the downloads section?
The latest test build I see listed there is 2914 whixh is pretty old.. The build I am running which was made a few weeks ago is 2935 and even that isn't listed there and the link to that was given in the forums.. I don't think his download page has been updated in a long time...

- fekker - 2009-09-21

Added the 2.1.1 section to the website in the downloads area

http://mediainfoplus.com/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=sections&Itemid=54

- Nosferatu - 2009-09-21

Hi,

I've installed 2.1.1.2941 ... but still have the problems with some seasons

edit:
would it be possible to add a field for the episode id (as in the movie section) so that I can say MIP which episode it has to download?

- fekker - 2009-09-21

Nosferatu Wrote:Hi,

I've installed 2.1.1.2941 ... but still have the problems with some seasons

edit:
would it be possible to add a field for the episode id (as in the movie section) so that I can say MIP which episode it has to download?

I won't be adding any new features to mip at this time as I'm working with on another project that will replace MIP completely. But i'll fix the bugs as best i can.

Can you get me a directory listing for Battlestar Galactica with the file names. I'll see what's going on with it.

Also what lang are you using for tv shows, german?

Thanks
fekker

- Nosferatu - 2009-09-21

lang for shows is german

directory:
"Battlestar Galactica\Staffel 1\Battlestar Galactica - S01E01 - 33Minuten.avi"

I've also tried "Battlestar Galactica\Staffel 1\S01E01 - 33Minuten.avi" without success

I'd a look at thetvdb.com and all the episodes are named as there and its really strange because the other seasons of battlestar are found without any problems

- fekker - 2009-09-21

Nosferatu Wrote:lang for shows is german

directory:
"Battlestar Galactica\Staffel 1\Battlestar Galactica - S01E01 - 33Minuten.avi"

I've also tried "Battlestar Galactica\Staffel 1\S01E01 - 33Minuten.avi" without success

I'd a look at thetvdb.com and all the episodes are named as there and its really strange because the other seasons of battlestar are found without any problems

I'll bet if you rename the 33Minuten to thirtythreeMinuten (or just remove the 33) it'll find it..

the regex picks up on that as a multipart episode, same regex as xbmc has with numbers in name after episode information.

- Nosferatu - 2009-09-21

tried

\Staffel 1\Battlestar Galactica - S01E01 - 33Minuten.avi
\Staffel 1\Battlestar Galactica - S01E01 - Minuten.avi
\Staffel 1\Battlestar Galactica - S01E01 - thirtythreeMinuten.avi
\Staffel 1\Battlestar Galactica - S01E01.avi
\Staffel 1\S01E01.avi

but it'll be not found... very strange

- Nosferatu - 2009-09-22

ok I found the mistake.

in the season01.nfo I had DVDOrder=true... after changing to AiredOrder=true all episodes were found correctly.

anyway thanks for the help

- fekker - 2009-09-22

cool, now i see what ya mean

season 1 (in dvd format) doesn't have an episode 1

gotta love the random ways they sort the shows.

there is something still not quite right with specials (season 0) and dvd order, i'll see what i can find with those as well.

- defrag - 2009-09-22

I just noticed that although for most shows the episode thumb is not being created, the one for S02E01 of Fringe did work ok Big Grin Have you coded this with a bias towards that series? Rofl Good start to the 2nd series...

- Haligan - 2009-09-23

I have my movies stored on a server and streaming them to an HTPC in the living room. Where is the best place to install Media Info Plus? On the htpc and direct it to the server?

- Reginald - 2009-09-23

Haligan Wrote:I have my movies stored on a server and streaming them to an HTPC in the living room. Where is the best place to install Media Info Plus? On the htpc and direct it to the server?

It's really personal preference, where is it easiest for you to use the application? I have it installed on my PC and point to the server/HTPC.

- dbone1026 - 2009-09-23

Reginald Wrote:It's really personal preference, where is it easiest for you to use the application? I have it installed on my PC and point to the server/HTPC.

Same here.

why can't it ever find this show? - Kilack - 2009-09-24

I've been using MIP for quite sometime with tv shows.
It has never been able to scrap this show

"Digging for the Truth"

It always just says there is no data for it.
Taken straight from the screen after a scan

"No show data exists for the following shows:
Digging for the Truth"

However, of course on thetvdb.com it does exist and exactly in that spelling as I even copied and pasted from thetvdb.com. I can see nothing different about that show but for some reason MIP just won't pick it up.
xbmc scrapes it just fine.

Any chance you can take a couple of minutes fekker and see if you notice anything different about it on thetvdb.com that might cause mip to not find it?

thanks