Kodi Community Forum
Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=47071)

Error trying to log in to UMM Forums? [solved] - JackFrost - 2009-12-31

Wanted to check out UMM and see how it's getting along.

Seems like you've been making progress and I Figured if it's at least usable as a primary, I can do so and provide feedback, etc. so I went to the forum and registered. When I attempted to login I got some errors. Looks like a missing file or something:

Code:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/content/s/p/u/spudsdude/html/teamumx/libraries/openid/Auth/OpenID/Consumer.php on line 166: require_once(Auth/OpenID.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Auth/OpenID.php' (include_path='/home/content/s/p/u/spudsdude/html/teamumx/libraries/openid//home/content/s/p/u/spudsdude/html/teamumx') in /home/content/s/p/u/spudsdude/html/teamumx/libraries/openid/Auth/OpenID/Consumer.php on line 166

If you could reply in this thread please (I'll get notified) when it's fixed I'll check back in over there. Also if I need some sort of access/permissions to get to the [latest] UMM builds please do so. My username there is [as here] JackFrost.

Thanks much and wishes for a happy new year to you! (and everyone! Big Grin)

Peace,
J.

EDIT:

Not sure but I think I got the error because I was signing in on the PHPBB sign in page (registered at the PHPBB register link too). I just registered from the UMX website (same username, diff email addy) and when I signed in from the UMX web page sign in, I got in no problem.

hth.

- Halibutt - 2009-12-31

And another problem with TV series. This time I didn't even think it would work, but gave it a try anyway (if only to post it here as a bug report/feature request).

So, there's this multi-seasonal TV show I have. I converted all seasons to .mkv files and they sit in, say, ..\TV Series\<series title>\Season 2\<title>S02E05.mkv

They load up just fine and all goes right and well, except for the first series which is I left in the good'ol "copy your DVD over to your PC" format. Which means it sits at ..\TV Series\<series title>\Season 1\Disc 1\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO. And of course it doesn't load at all. I guess it's not the most common situation, but definitely something to think of in the future.
Cheers (and merry new year)

- PULARITHA - 2010-01-02

how can i scrape other languages like german? when i set the "TV Global Settings" to "de TV Show Language" and click "Language Overrride for Banners" the programm scrap no *.nfo´s, only picutres.

Code:
TV Show Loading / Status Logging...
Reading Folder Data

-----------------------------------------
Processing: Lipstick Jungle
Checking Fanart Items: fanart\original\80392-4.jpg
Checking Fanart Items: fanart\original\80392-2.jpg
Checking Fanart Items: fanart\original\80392-8.jpg
Checking Fanart Items: fanart\original\80392-3.jpg
Checking Fanart Items: fanart\original\80392-6.jpg
Checking Fanart Items: fanart\original\80392-9.jpg
Checking Fanart Items: fanart\original\80392-7.jpg
Checking Fanart Items: fanart\original\80392-10.jpg
Checking Fanart Items: fanart\original\80392-5.jpg
Checking Fanart Items: fanart\original\80392-1.jpg
Checking Poster Items: posters\80392-1.jpg
Checking Poster Items: posters\80392-2.jpg
Checking Season Items: seasons\80392-1.jpg
Checking Season Items: seasons\80392-2.jpg
Checking Series Items: graphical\80392-g.jpg
Checking Series Items: blank\80392.jpg
Checking Series Items: text\80392.jpg
Checking Series Items: graphical\80392-g2.jpg
Done with Banners Fanart and Posters
Processing Actors Data
Reading Folder Data

Processing: Lipstick Jungle
Checking Fanart Items: fanart\original\80392-4.jpg
Checking Fanart Items: fanart\original\80392-2.jpg
Checking Fanart Items: fanart\original\80392-8.jpg
Checking Fanart Items: fanart\original\80392-3.jpg
Checking Fanart Items: fanart\original\80392-6.jpg
Checking Fanart Items: fanart\original\80392-9.jpg
Checking Fanart Items: fanart\original\80392-7.jpg
Checking Fanart Items: fanart\original\80392-10.jpg
Checking Fanart Items: fanart\original\80392-5.jpg
Checking Fanart Items: fanart\original\80392-1.jpg
Checking Poster Items: posters\80392-1.jpg
Checking Poster Items: posters\80392-2.jpg
Checking Season Items: seasons\80392-1.jpg
Checking Season Items: seasons\80392-2.jpg
Checking Series Items: graphical\80392-g.jpg
Checking Series Items: blank\80392.jpg
Checking Series Items: text\80392.jpg
Checking Series Items: graphical\80392-g2.jpg
Done with Banners Fanart and Posters
Processing Actors Data
Scanning / Update tv shows started
------------ 591----------------

Okay now it works, after i have installed the program again!?

- PULARITHA - 2010-01-04

i have a new question Wink

When i scrap the tv show "Dr. House" (foldername /Dr.House/Season x/), MIP will scrap info from the tvshow "dr. terribles house of horrible". how can i change this?

MIP on Mac - bfigved - 2010-01-07

Hi..

Anyone tried running/setting up MIP with "WineBottler" for the MAC

http://gizmodo.com/5440703/winebottler-turns-windows-programs-into-standalone-os-x-applications

I'm still new to the mac platform so I have not gotten it to work.

Right now I'm just running windows in a WM, but if someone here get MIP to work with WineBottler, I would like to know what settings you used..

OT. I have gotten a handy little program called "Mp3Tag" to work!

- fekker - 2010-01-07

PULARITHA Wrote:i have a new question Wink

When i scrap the tv show "Dr. House" (foldername /Dr.House/Season x/), MIP will scrap info from the tvshow "dr. terribles house of horrible". how can i change this?

delete the tvshow.nfo file and mip will ask you to rescan it.

for osx, please give UMM's pre-alpha a try, even if just to say yes it worked, or not it didn't as we don't have many testing under osx

- bfigved - 2010-01-07

fekker Wrote:for osx, please give UMM's pre-alpha a try, even if just to say yes it worked, or not it didn't as we don't have many testing under osx

Have now downloaded UMM and registered on the UMM forums to find a guide on how to run UMM under OSX, but sadly not having much luck.

- fekker - 2010-01-07

bfigved Wrote:Have now downloaded UMM and registered on the UMM forums to find a guide on how to run UMM under OSX, but sadly not having much luck.

You will need to install mono 2.4.2.3 or higher
http://www.go-mono.com/mono-downloads/download.html

After installing mono you can start the ummClient.exe with the following
mono ummClient.exe

- CorpseTumor - 2010-01-14

Whit27 Wrote:Hey bud,
Was hoping to tr out this program and use it for the Music side of my XBMC.
But the software won't run on my Windows Vista

Error: Media Info Plus has Stopped working

Problem Details:
Description:
Stopped working

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: mediainfoplus.exe
Problem Signature 02: 2.0.0.2806
Problem Signature 03: 49c527c9
Problem Signature 04: mediainfoplus
Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.2806
Problem Signature 06: 49c527c9
Problem Signature 07: 4e
Problem Signature 08: c6
Problem Signature 09: System.InvalidOperationException
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

I have windows 7 32 bit and get something similar, it just says "media info plus has stopped working" This happens with the installer.

- fekker - 2010-01-16

CorpseTumor Wrote:I have windows 7 32 bit and get something similar, it just says "media info plus has stopped working" This happens with the installer.

Not sure what's up with that, try running the install as administrator and see if that helps (right click, run as administrator)

- Death-Axe - 2010-01-23

How do we get this working in windows 7 (x64) it seems the only decent media manager for tv shows.

- tbird2340 - 2010-01-24

Is there a way to strictly use TMDB to pull everything? Data, images, etc? I'm trying to pull all the UFC events I have and the IMDB doesn't have a lot of them but TMDB does..

Thanks

- fekker - 2010-01-25

Win 7 x64 should run just fine (my dev box is Win 7 x64) ... you'll want to create and give full permissions to the install folder first (think that was the only required workaround)

use tmdb for everything? .. sorry, MIP's limited in how data is pulled, give UMM a try, it'll allow you to pick the scraper that's used. (any of xbmc's scrapers)

- thewillum - 2010-01-25

Is it possible using MIP to make a TV show's episode thumb to display the appropriate season thumb? Don't know if my question is clear. Instead of a screenshot of the episode I want the thumb to be a "poster" using that season's DVD box (or other available season specific thumb).

Thanks.

- fekker - 2010-01-25

thewillum Wrote:Is it possible using MIP to make a TV show's episode thumb to display the appropriate season thumb? Don't know if my question is clear. Instead of a screenshot of the episode I want the thumb to be a "poster" using that season's DVD box (or other available season specific thumb).

Thanks.

MIP doesn't have that option, but i'll bet it's something an xbmc skin could do with no sweat (display season poster instead of episode image). Might want to ask the folks making skins on what would need to be changed.

The other way would just be to copy / rename whatever image you wanted to the episodename.tbn