Kodi Community Forum
Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=47071)

- Dougie085 - 2009-08-05

fekker Wrote:if you do the same for that album, or just copy the ones it doesn't seem to like to another folder and attempt to load them by them self, does it still get stuck?

Yes that's what I was saying. I'm going to try it again here in a few I'll let you know if its still doing it.

- Tbtf - 2009-08-05

fekker, is their any guide on how to use this program under wine? I tried to under OSx but when trying to run the program I got this error.

Code:
wine mediainfoplus.exe
fixme:actctx:parse_manifest_buffer root element is L"asmv1:assembly", not <assembly>
fixme:actctx:parse_manifest_buffer root element is L"asmv1:assembly", not <assembly>
wine: Call from 0x7b830d50 to unimplemented function gdiplus.dll.GdipCreateFontFamilyFromName, aborting
err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code c00000fd flags 0 addr 0x68f5d3a4

- JohnWPB - 2009-08-06

fekker Wrote:here's a full 2914 patch, meaning it contains the files required for the update from a previous version.. download and extract it to your mip install directory.

http://mediainfoplus.com/mipupdate/downloads/mip_2914_patch_exefilesonly.rar

That did it! Cool! I no longer get the error messages.

Now that it is working however... Smile I notice it is missing some files in the "Auto Pilot" mode.

I just tested it on one movie, and here are the results:

When I run through the auto pilot, here are the files it downloads for the movie:

Dragonball Evolution.avi
Dragonball Evolution-fanart.jpg
fanart.jpg
imdbid.txt
movie.nfo

I noticed the main images that XBMC looks for were missing. I then clicked on the movie in the list on the left, and it then scraped correctly and put those images into place:

Dragonball Evolution.tbn
folder.jpg
movie.tbn

Shouldn't the Dragonball Evolution.tbn, folder.jpg and most importantly movie.tbn be created in the auto pilot mode?

- fekker - 2009-08-06

Tbtf Wrote:fekker, is their any guide on how to use this program under wine? I tried to under OSx but when trying to run the program I got this error.

Code:
wine mediainfoplus.exe
wine: Call from 0x7b830d50 to unimplemented function gdiplus.dll.GdipCreateFontFamilyFromName, aborting
err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code c00000fd flags 0 addr 0x68f5d3a4

there's some info up on the sourceforge wiki on how to use it under wine and what versions work (some newer ones broke some things)

- fekker - 2009-08-06

JohnWPB Wrote:That did it! Cool! I no longer get the error messages.

Now that it is working however... Smile I notice it is missing some files in the "Auto Pilot" mode.

I just tested it on one movie, and here are the results:

When I run through the auto pilot, here are the files it downloads for the movie:

Dragonball Evolution.avi
Dragonball Evolution-fanart.jpg
fanart.jpg
imdbid.txt
movie.nfo

I noticed the main images that XBMC looks for were missing. I then clicked on the movie in the list on the left, and it then scraped correctly and put those images into place:

Dragonball Evolution.tbn
folder.jpg
movie.tbn

Shouldn't the Dragonball Evolution.tbn, folder.jpg and most importantly movie.tbn be created in the auto pilot mode?

auto-pilot only grabs images from impawards, while the standard search also looks at tmdb for posters.. so it misses some of them.

it was a design flaw when i created mip, the next gen media manager (UMC) won't have this problem.

- JohnWPB - 2009-08-06

So for now, the only way to get the movie.tbn that XBMC looks for as its main movie poster, is to click each movie individually? This is gonna be rough, after rebuilding the system with over 1,500 movies!!!!!!!

- fekker - 2009-08-06

JohnWPB Wrote:So for now, the only way to get the movie.tbn that XBMC looks for as its main movie poster, is to click each movie individually? This is gonna be rough, after rebuilding the system with over 1,500 movies!!!!!!!

it'll still match those that are on impawards, which a ton of movies are

run auto-pilot and then filter for missing movie image.. should not be all that many it misses, if there is, something else going on.

- fekker - 2009-08-06

another thought, ya might need to update the "known list" for impawards.. and it looks like i removed that option at some point from the gui, let me add that back in for ya and get a new build out

- fekker - 2009-08-06

ok build 2916 is up

http://mediainfoplus.com/mipupdate/downloads/mip_2916_patch_exefilesonly.rar

extract to your install directory

from the movies tab, click on tools > update known posters (impawards.com).. this will have mip go out and reparse 2007 and newer items from impawareds.com

you only have to run this every few months, it just grabs the new xml lists from the site's data.. since older (pre-2007 movies) are not updated, it's set to just 07 and newer items..

- infy - 2009-08-06

It doesn't detect the other episodes. Same problem with many shows

What am i doing wrong here?

I guess I need to know how to set the RegEx. I've read the first post on how to name the folders. But it does mention how you want the filenames.

- fekker - 2009-08-06

infy Wrote:Image

It doesn't detect the other episodes. Same problem with many shows

What am i doing wrong here?

I guess I need to know how to set the RegEx. I've read the first post on how to name the folders. But it does mention how you want the filenames.

it should pick up on all the xbmc compatible naming conventions (the default ones) without entering in any extra regex

- infy - 2009-08-06

never mind I'll try some things

- fekker - 2009-08-06

Here's build 2918
should help with imdb id selection
(i based it on the fact that when it would find the movie, the one listed twice was the correct movie, so i've set it to return that value as the movie id)

I needed to gen a large subset of data to test some functions in UMC, so i used MIP on 13k+ movie folders to generate the .nfo files (named after the movies listed on impawards.com) .. about 50 movies into it, i knew i needed to rework that function, so here ya go!

considered a test build, feedback would be good on it Big Grin

requires 2916 (avail here or via mip update)
http://mediainfoplus.com/mipupdate/downloads/mip_2916_patch_exefilesonly.rar

here's the patch files, download and extract to your install directory
http://mediainfoplus.com/mipupdate/downloads/mip_testbuild_2918_requires_2916.zip

- infy - 2009-08-07

I'm sorry but I'm not having much luck with it at the moment "root\TV SHOW\Season 1\TV SHOW.s01e01.avi (also tried a few alternatives for filename)

XBMC naming TV

just tell me plainly how you want things named.

It does read the shows correctly just not the eps

- fekker - 2009-08-07

i tried it with those exact names and no problems.. what language are you set to ?

the names as shown in the screen shot are fine

(?<season>\d{1,4})[-EeXx](?<episode>[0-9]+)
1 to 4 digits followed by (e or E or x or X) and some additional digits
plus additional regex are run if it can't match

do you get the dialog that it couldn't match the episode information? the one that allows you to rename it?