Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod (/showthread.php?tid=49915)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- neurosis13 - 2009-05-24

logictester Wrote:i get this th same way - how do i make the background to be black?
with fanart off - i see the aeon's default background, but no black

thanks

delete the default backdrop in media/backdrops/default_movies.

font - touf99 - 2009-05-24

please help
i d'on't have font
i do the font.xml in the 720p folder
but now
nothing

- neurosis13 - 2009-05-24

touf99 Wrote:please help
i d'on't have font
i do the font.xml in the 720p folder
but now
nothing

download the fonts and put the font folder in your aeon skin folder:
http://www.mediafire.com/?025znmzmdmm

- curtis-r - 2009-05-25

neurosis13 Wrote:delete the default backdrop in media/backdrops/default_movies.

I'm having the same problem of the background showing movie backdrops. Fanart is off, so it's not that. Aside from turning off movie backdrops all-together (settings / customise / backdrops), I can't find a way to make it black in the movie library.

I like my backdrop slideshow on the Home menu. Do I have to lose them to get a black background or can someone help me code around this?

- Cyrilys - 2009-05-25

I can not view the trailer by pressing down with the xbox.
How play trailer with xbox, which press button?

- anoobie - 2009-05-25

curtis-r Wrote:I'm having the same problem of the background showing movie backdrops. Fanart is off, so it's not that. Aside from turning off movie backdrops all-together (settings / customise / backdrops), I can't find a way to make it black in the movie library.

I like my backdrop slideshow on the Home menu. Do I have to lose them to get a black background or can someone help me code around this?

Just added transparency so I think it still looks ok with background on

Also fixed the bluray & hdtv flag issue

Updated files in the first post

Also if someone can make a nice backgound transparency for it that would be great. I'm not very with photoshop so if you find my transparency inadequate please make a new one and share. The file is bg.png in media folder.

- anoobie - 2009-05-25

Cyrilys Wrote:I can not view the trailer by pressing down with the xbox.
How play trailer with xbox, which press button?

Press down will play trailer. I don't know why it's not working for you. Maybe xbox memory issue?

- curtis-r - 2009-05-25

anoobie Wrote:Just added transparency so I think it still looks ok with background on

Excellent. I appreciate the quick fix.

Not to be too picky, but can you describe how to darken the transparency behind the movie description. It blends into the large thumb a bit much for me.

- Livin - 2009-05-25

anoobie,
I take it MOD3 has the synopsis on the right side panel?

Also, it would be cool to make the left side panel have the full info, including actors, in place of the image it shows. I think with the Fanart and right side panel being there , the extra image is not needed and having the full movie info would be nice.

thoughts?

- neurosis13 - 2009-05-25

which lines do i have to delete if i want to get rid of the plot fade in?
every line with "plot" in Viewtype_Multiplex.xml ?

- anoobie - 2009-05-25

neurosis13 Wrote:which lines do i have to delete if i want to get rid of the plot fade in?
every line with "plot" in Viewtype_Multiplex.xml ?

look for this

Code:
<control type="group" id="33">
                <posx>990</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <camera x="840" y="200" />
                <visible>![Skin.HasSetting(multiplexfanart) | Skin.HasSetting(multiplexbigthumb)] + ![Container(52).OnNext | Container(52).OnPrevious]</visible>
                <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" delay="3000" >Visible</animation>

change visible to

<visible>false</visible>
or if you want it displayed when a trailer is played change it to
<visible>Player.HasVideo</visible>

- anoobie - 2009-05-25

curtis-r Wrote:Excellent. I appreciate the quick fix.

Not to be too picky, but can you describe how to darken the transparency behind the movie description. It blends into the large thumb a bit much for me.

look for this
Code:
<control type="group">
                <posx>982</posx>
                <posy>24</posy>
                <camera x="840" y="200" />
                <visible>![Skin.HasSetting(multiplexfanart) | Skin.HasSetting(multiplexbigthumb)]</visible>    
                <animation effect="fade" delay="000" start="100" end="50" time="500" condition="Control.IsVisible(33)">Conditional</animation>    
            <control type="largeimage">            
                    <width>240</width>

and change the value of end= to your liking

- rflores2323 - 2009-05-25

anoobie Wrote:Just added transparency so I think it still looks ok with background on

Also fixed the bluray & hdtv flag issue

Updated files in the first post

Also if someone can make a nice backgound transparency for it that would be great. I'm not very with photoshop so if you find my transparency inadequate please make a new one and share. The file is bg.png in media folder.

i installed this mod and it looks great. Some things though. the fanart background for me does not show any transparency or faded to black either. It shows my fanart with no modification so it does not blend in the background at all. how do I change this as the text is in white and sometimes I cannot read it due to my backdrop.

If I do put the all black backdrop will the home menu backdrop be the same?? is there a way to only have the multiplex view show with a black backdrop and keep the default backdrop for home menu the same? I did not add the black backdrop as I want to show a movie backdrop in my home menu. Any way to workaround this (also im no programmer)

thanks

RF

- anoobie - 2009-05-25

Livin Wrote:anoobie,
I take it MOD3 has the synopsis on the right side panel?

Also, it would be cool to make the left side panel have the full info, including actors, in place of the image it shows. I think with the Fanart and right side panel being there , the extra image is not needed and having the full movie info would be nice.

thoughts?

yes it has synopsis fading in.

I like actors stuff too but the thing is it's not possible to list them in any movie view without manually putting them in one of those displayable field in the nfo file so we'll have to wait for that "actor label" feature.

I actually like the extrathumb slideshow a lot. You know one thing you can do is put the actor portraits in place of extrathumbs and that would look nice but it's a PITA to do that.

- anoobie - 2009-05-25

rflores2323 Wrote:i installed this mod and it looks great. Some things though. the fanart background for me does not show any transparency or faded to black either. It shows my fanart with no modification so it does not blend in the background at all. how do I change this as the text is in white and sometimes I cannot read it due to my backdrop.

If I do put the all black backdrop will the home menu backdrop be the same?? is there a way to only have the multiplex view show with a black backdrop and keep the default backdrop for home menu the same? I did not add the black backdrop as I want to show a movie backdrop in my home menu. Any way to workaround this (also im no programmer)

thanks

RF

did you download the new update which has the background transparency image in it?
If you still prefer more black, You can always increase the black of that background picture in photoshop, or make a really nice one and share?