Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod (/showthread.php?tid=49915)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- rflores2323 - 2009-05-25

anoobie Wrote:did you download the new update which has the background transparency image in it?
If you still prefer more black, You can always increase the black of that background picture in photoshop, or make a really nice one and share?

Dl mod 3.1 on the first post and nothing.

I did not update the includes_mediaflags.xml and I have this updated with another xml that shows alot more icons I also left out the flags folder and the bg,g, mask,pg13,pg,r,sound pics I installed the mod to be able to pick what media flags I want shown.

I think the pic that you posted looks good put I cannot get it to work. Also for some reason the trailer does not show. Please confirm that the trailer needs to be named as movie-trailer.avi for it to show.

- curtis-r - 2009-05-25

anoobie Wrote:and change the value of end= to your liking
Perfect! Thanks.

A miniscule detail, but the PG-13 logo cuts off part of the right. I modified Includes_MediaFlags.xml width to 90. Not sure if that's exactly what I should have done but it worked.

Code:
                <control type="image" id="82">
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>30</posy>
                    <width>90</width>
                    <height>30</height>
                    <include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
                    <visible>Control.IsVisible(52)</visible>
                    <texture>pg13.png</texture>
                    <visible>substring(listitem.mpaa,pg-13)</visible>

anoobie Wrote:...so we'll have to wait for that "actor label" feature.

Yes, I hope an actor label is in the works b/c I'm not about to copy all the actor tags into the plot outline one. And even if I did do all that work, you know right after I finished the new actor label would be released Wink

- anoobie - 2009-05-25

rflores2323 Wrote:Dl mod 3.1 on the first post and nothing.

I did not update the includes_mediaflags.xml and I have this updated with another xml that shows alot more icons I also left out the flags folder and the bg,g, mask,pg13,pg,r,sound pics I installed the mod to be able to pick what media flags I want shown.

I think the pic that you posted looks good put I cannot get it to work. Also for some reason the trailer does not show. Please confirm that the trailer needs to be named as movie-trailer.avi for it to show.

If you don't use includes_mediaflags.xml, the flags will be out of place. Other than that you need the bg.png file in the media folder for background transparency.

- rflores2323 - 2009-05-25

anoobie Wrote:If you don't use includes_mediaflags.xml, the flags will be out of place. Other than that you need the bg.png file in the media folder for background transparency.

got it, just dropped it in the media folder and whalla.

- anoobie - 2009-05-25

just media folder the root

- anoobie - 2009-05-25

rflores2323 Wrote:.. Please confirm that the trailer needs to be named as movie-trailer.avi for it to show.

it can be any extension, and i name it "moviefile-name"-trailer.someextension where "moviefile-name" is the actual file name of the movei

- Batemann - 2009-05-25

Hi Anoobie. You're putting these out so fast I can hardly keep up. ;-) great work.
I have a request...
I have tried all your 3 mods. I like the first the best. It's almost perfect. It's still in line with the rest of Aeon and, while the other 2 are artsy, they are just too much for me. But there are some features I like in the third mod...

Would it be possible for you to release an updated version of your first mod, in which you can incorporate the slideshows making use of the "extrathumbs" folder, and the trailer sliding in? And maybe even the plot/poster turnaround?

Thanx a bunch for your hard work!

- anoobie - 2009-05-25

Batemann Wrote:Hi Anoobie. You're putting these out so fast I can hardly keep up. ;-) great work.
I have a request...
I have tried all your 3 mods. I like the first the best. It's almost perfect. It's still in line with the rest of Aeon and, while the other 2 are artsy, they are just too much for me. But there are some features I like in the third mod...

Would it be possible for you to release an updated version of your first mod, in which you can incorporate the slideshows making use of the "extrathumbs" folder, and the trailer sliding in? And maybe even the plot/poster turnaround?

Thanx a bunch for your hard work!

Just uploaded the change.

Make some use of other layouts - anoobie - 2009-05-25

Since other layouts are useless, I've decided to make some use of them.

So for plot layout, you get plot instead of extrathumbs slideshow and no plot fading in over the big thumb = useful for people who don't have extrathumbs.

For Art layout, there won't be any plot fading in whatsoever.

And for Thumb layout, the same old plot fading in over the big thumb applies.

Choice is good.

- Batemann - 2009-05-25

anoobie Wrote:Just uploaded the change.

Wow, You are fast!
Will check this, AND the new version of your 3rd mod 2nite! Will be back 2nite!

Thanx!

- Ayla - 2009-05-25

anoobie Wrote:Since other layouts are useless, I've decided to make some use of them.

So for plot layout, you get plot instead of extrathumbs slideshow and no plot fading in over the big thumb = useful for people who don't have extrathumbs.

Choice is good.

Looks great once again anoobie Smile

I would like to use plot layout.

Could you please tell me what to change in the code (and where), so that the fanart in the middle of the screen shows the "fanart.jpg" file?

I have fanart.jpg files but I can't scrape them as fanart in Plex (XBMC), so I have to point directly to the file.

Thanks!

- neurosis13 - 2009-05-25

i will test it tonight, looks very very promising.....
thank you very much.
Nod

- neurosis13 - 2009-05-26

one little suggestion left:

position the plot instead of the flags and the flags back to their original position.
So then you really have all you need in one view.

- curtis-r - 2009-05-26

Anoobie,

In your mods that rotate through thumbs/art, how can I eliminate a specific file name for all movies? I have a TViX media server that uses TViX.jpg in each movie folder for snapshots of movie info, but I don't want your mod to use that file. Is there an advancedsetting <remove> command or some code to edit?

thanks.

- anoobie - 2009-05-26

neurosis13 Wrote:one little suggestion left:

position the plot instead of the flags and the flags back to their original position.
So then you really have all you need in one view.

I like the flags where they are. But if you want everything shown how about this?

@curtis-r

Are you referring to the extrathumbs slideshow? if so why would TViX.jpg be in there?