[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod - Printable Version
+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Aeon MQ (/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod (/showthread.php?tid=49915)
- jeebus112 - 2009-08-22 18:12
B-Fir3 Wrote:Thanks a lot for this, although I would love to see Hitcher or Andy add support for this MOD as I think this viewtype is extremely appealing.
you can. just replace the viewtype multiplex_old with the mod. I have it working in Andy's and Hitch worked last i checked. My problem cam from a bad xbmc file and when i replaced it...smootheeee
- B-Fir3 - 2009-08-23 07:55
jeebus112 Wrote:you can. just replace the viewtype multiplex_old with the mod. I have it working in Andy's and Hitch worked last i checked. My problem cam from a bad xbmc file and when i replaced it...smootheeee
I mean as a separate viewtype that does not have to be used from Legacy "Dark" Multiplex.
- nvaia - 2009-08-27 00:54
- nvaia - 2009-08-27 05:47
I want to obtain this look:
What do I have to do? I downloaded mod3, and overwrote the files in aeon, but it isnt working....can someone please help me?
- Bytefire - 2009-09-10 12:05
i got the same problem like nvaia
XBMC V: 9.04.1
i downloaded 0.91 STARK from aeonproject.com and overwrote with the mod3 pack (anoobiemod3.rar)
when i now go to Movies and change the View i can only choose between wall, list, showcase and panel.
where can i enable this view? Turn on legacy multiplex to use, but where
under customised -> advanced i dont see any entry with multiplex (language English)
- Bytefire - 2009-09-10 15:54
i started a different thread ( this one )and got the answer (thanks to struisje !!!)
its really simple but if no one tells you...
1. Download XBMC 9.04 from xbmc.org
2. Download Aeon Auriga from http://github.com/djh/aeon/tree/auriga
3. Put The Auriga Skin in your Skin directory
4. Download the mod you want f.e. Mod3
5. Extract the Content from the mod Archive to your Aeon Auriga Skin Folder
(so that files from the auriga skin will be overwritten)
6. Go to Settings -> Custom -> Advanced -> General -> User legacy 'dark' multiplex ENABLED
7. Go to Main Menu -> Movies
8. Change the View to Multiplex
- Mojolive - 2009-09-14 15:17
any chance of putting the cassette case in Mod 3, as in Hitchers skin..?? Bye the way this skin is very cool.. beautiful!
- Rotten - 2009-10-27 13:32
Can someone help me getting the multiplex view workin in the showmix skin.
a step by step guide would be cool.
also explaining how i can dis-/enable it for tv-shows would save my day.
- UnisonRuss - 2009-11-15 03:41
Will this work in all Aeon skin's? I'm unfamiliar with mods, and I would love to add this to ShowMix...would that be possible? If not, what Aeon skins would this work for?
EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out...
P.S. Mod three is AMAZING...
- Irish2685 - 2009-11-22 02:28
Russ, did you get the Mod3 to work with SHowmix? If so, can you inform us all, please?!
- B-Fir3 - 2009-12-06 07:27
I would like to know as well. Thanks in advance!
- UnisonRuss - 2009-12-06 08:03
No I didn't... I ended up using Auriga and then applying mods, including Mod 3
- B-Fir3 - 2009-12-06 08:16
Oh, okay. Well I'm assuming you are still using the old Multiplex for TV Shows view then? Or have you figured out a way to get around this and use "new" Multiplex view on TV and anoobie's Mod3 for Movies.
- jons2crazy - 2010-02-05 06:50
Get Message: No servers currently available with the content on them try again later.
Any other place to download from has said that all day.
- tocinillo - 2010-12-09 16:16
These mods do not work correctly with Dharma and Aeon MQ2...
Its possible to adapt these mods to work correctly with Dharma&MQ2?
Sorry for my bad english