Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- RockDawg - 2009-07-18

Will do. Thanks, I appreciate it.

- mcborzu - 2009-07-18

How does global locks work? Or custom updater?

What I'm trying to do is I love the use Xhrs Xmin for runtime and thats all I need updated but I have some custom genres and custom titles I do not want overwritten on updates.

In the tests I've been running I can't stop those from being overwritten.

I'm using:
Windows 7
EMM version r656

- DataVamp - 2009-07-18

Just installed EMM on a computer with Windows 7 and netframework 3.5 installed. When I try to run the program I get the followig NET Framework error:

************** Exception Text **************
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Ember Media Manager\Temp' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, DirectorySecurity dirSecurity)
at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path, DirectorySecurity directorySecurity)
at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.frmMain_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Any help would be appreciated Smile

- nul7 - 2009-07-18

mcborzu Wrote:How does global locks work? Or custom updater?

What I'm trying to do is I love the use Xhrs Xmin for runtime and thats all I need updated but I have some custom genres and custom titles I do not want overwritten on updates.

In the tests I've been running I can't stop those from being overwritten.

I'm using:
Windows 7
EMM version r656

You want "Media Info Only"... but wait till the next release as there are a few issues with media scanning in r656. It will only scan meta data and set the runtime based on the scanned duration if enabled, nothing else will be changed in the nfo.

DataVamp Wrote:Just installed EMM on a computer with Windows 7 and netframework 3.5 installed. When I try to run the program I get the followig NET Framework error:

************** Exception Text **************
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Ember Media Manager\Temp' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, DirectorySecurity dirSecurity)
at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path, DirectorySecurity directorySecurity)
at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.frmMain_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Any help would be appreciated Smile

Try running as administrator.

- DataVamp - 2009-07-18

That did it Rolleyes. Thanks Nul

- nul7 - 2009-07-18

r768 and Extras 10 are available for download. I'm sorry, but once again, this version will delete the current database. With all the changes that have been made, it would probably be best just to delete your entire Ember directory and start from scratch with r768 and E10.

Changelog for r768 (well, most of it anyway lol):
Code:
* Feature: More options for OMM
* Feature: Option to always show genre text
* Feature: Option to display year in movie list
* Feature: Extrathumb sizing/padding options
* Feature: Option to use <movie> type naming only for folders with multiple movies
* Feature: Preview poster/fanart in image select dialog
* Feature: Manual URL entry to download posters/fanart
* Feature: Add, Set, Remove genres from context menu
* Feature: Option to update only a single source
* Feature: Meta data scanning implementation specific to video_ts
* Feature: Scan all movies in stack and get best streams and add durations
* Feature: Genre filter
* Feature: Year filter
* Feature: Missing Items filter
* Feature: Search actor and director
* Feature: Customizable sort tokens to ignore
* Feature: Shortcut keys
* Feature: Optional title match confidence check
* Feature: Option to have overly on audio codec if video contains the selected language.
* Feature: Disable quality encoding by setting quality to 0
* Feature: Completely user-translatable strings
* Feature: Option to automatically detect video_ts folders
* Fix: Rating for international users
* Fix: Image cache naming
* Fix: Actors being sorted
* Fix/Change: Lots of tweaks to bulk renamer
* Fix/Change: Lots of tweaks to OMM
* Fix/Change: Lots of tweaks to meta data scanning
* Fix/Change: Open containing folder not working as it should
* Fix/Change: Tweaks to command line operation
* Fix/Change: Update list title at the end of scraper loop to avoid confusion with list coloring
* Fix/Change: Tons and tons of fixes and tweaks
* Change: Don't scan meta data during scrapers if no imdb id
* Change: Select first actor by default
* Change: Filter names on reload
* Change: Locked movies now have blue background
* Change: Speed improvement to filters
* Change: Begin downloading fanart in the background at the
* Change: Move Languages.xml to Langs folder start of a single scrape

EDIT: Sorry to those who d/led r767.... saw a very minor bug in the display of the version update (You may have noticed whenever you got the r768 update notification) and wanted to get that fixed before any more people d/l.

- Tolriq - 2009-07-18

Thanks for the update ) (You never sleep ??)

Media Info works back Smile And more space for translation is great was hard before :p

Just a little missing string : In filters in the main list for years and source the All word .(and you check for the word all for the queries Sad )

- nul7 - 2009-07-18

Tolriq Wrote:Thanks for the update ) (You never sleep ??)

Media Info works back Smile And more space for translation is great was hard before :p

Just a little missing string : In filters in the main list for years and source the All word .(and you check for the word all for the queries Sad )

What is this "sleep" thing you speak of? lol Yeah, I'm still undecided if it's worth translating the "All", "[none]", and "[Disabled]" strings.... I'll probably do it later today, I guess (I've had too much beer to be messing with the source code too much tonight. lol).

- logictester - 2009-07-18

genre grouping still doesn't work for me in r768, after selecting a single genre - for example - superhero, then going to edit a single movie and press ok - the genres are back to the original, the genre is not changed in the nfo file

- nul7 - 2009-07-18

logictester Wrote:genre grouping still doesn't work for me in r768, after selecting a single genre - for example - superhero, then going to edit a single movie and press ok - the genres are back to the original, the genre is not changed in the nfo file

What exactly are you doing? It's working fine for me. You are talking about setting the genre right? Or are you talking about the genre filter??

nul7 Wrote:What exactly are you doing? It's working fine for me. You are talking about setting the genre right? Or are you talking about the genre filter??

i mean selecting few movies from the list by clicking the movie then holding ctrl selecting another and so on, then right click -> genres -> select genre -> set, it sets the genre correctly for all the selected movies, but the nfo's are not changed and the genres in xbmc stay as the originals

- Tolriq - 2009-07-18

The {0} in string 210 is not correctly changed to the build number Smile

And if you can increase the size of the Go button in sort files in folders Smile
Edit : <string id="267">Master.eLang.GetString(148, "One or more cache resources is currently in use and cannot be deleted at the moment.</string> in the english modèle Smile

- nul7 - 2009-07-18

logictester Wrote:i mean selecting few movies from the list by clicking the movie then holding ctrl selecting another and so on, then right click -> genres -> select genre -> set, it sets the genre correctly for all the selected movies, but the nfo's are not changed and the genres in xbmc stay as the originals

Are the nfos loaded in Ember properly? Can you make other changes to the nfo (with the movie editor, for example)?

- nul7 - 2009-07-18

Tolriq Wrote:The {0} in string 210 is not correctly changed to the build number Smile

And if you can increase the size of the Go button in sort files in folders Smile

Look at my edit in the post that I announced the new version. Wink

EDIT: Go button is bigger in SVN.

nul7 Wrote:Are the nfos loaded in Ember properly? Can you make other changes to the nfo (with the movie editor, for example)?

you are right - something is wrong with the loaded nfo's - i can't change any other detail as well, what can be done?
thanks