Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- Nuno - 2009-08-01

Tolriq Wrote:Ok more information for the bug for genres Smile

It seems the problem is due to translations of the all.
To reproduce : Put language in english. Choose All. Then change lang.
At this moment the genre list is empty.
Go choose English genre : The genre list is full (US + DE)

Go back to English lang select english genre apply then select all apply the filter is corrected.
Then select English genre then change the language, it works until you choose all then it's broken again.

Fixed, thank you

- olympia - 2009-08-01

Tolriq Wrote:New french Trad :

http://www.leetzone.org/French_r942.rar

Added. Thanks!

- nul7 - 2009-08-01

Tolriq Wrote:And info for the fanart bug, it"s related to cache, if i purge and download again files it works.

You must have cache left over from before changing the behavior of quality encoder. Maybe we should force delete the cache folder on startup of this version?

- Tolriq - 2009-08-02

If it has big impact yes Smile

But my cache was over 2 GB so if i need to do full rescan or change fanart i don't find beautifull in aeon it means dl again and generating traffic on tmdb witch don't really need that :p

Extra thumbs image creation - Rabid_Child - 2009-08-02

This has probably been covered before but....
If I rip my DVDs using the original format .. VTS_01_1 ..._2 ... _3 etc
can the image creator span all of the files as opposed to just checking the first one?

If not is this a feature that may be implemented or is it unfeasible?

- nul7 - 2009-08-02

Rabid_Child Wrote:This has probably been covered before but....
If I rip my DVDs using the original format .. VTS_01_1 ..._2 ... _3 etc
can the image creator span all of the files as opposed to just checking the first one?

If not is this a feature that may be implemented or is it unfeasible?

It's not a current feature, but it can be added. Just add it as a feature request on embermm.com (see signature). It may be a while before it gets added, though. We're already prepping the current version for release, then we'll go into feature freeze for a while.

- Naser - 2009-08-02

Nul bro,

I think two things are broken, windows for Poster & fanart dont support mouse scrolling.
Also in Extrathumbs panel anyway to enable to delete a thumb or multiple ones by hitting delete on the keyboard instead of hitting the red "X" !? makes things a little easier.

$100 has been donated to show some appreciation toward your "excellent" work bro.

Thank you.

- nul7 - 2009-08-02

Naser Wrote:Nul bro,

I think two things are broken, windows for Poster & fanart dont support mouse scrolling.
Also in Extrathumbs panel anyway to enable to delete a thumb or multiple ones by hitting delete on the keyboard instead of hitting the red "X" !? makes things a little easier.

$100 has been donated to show some appreciation toward your "excellent" work bro.

Thank you.

Mouse scrolling added to poster/fanart selection.

Going to take a bit to add ability for delete key as there are so many places this needes to be implemented... and if you add for one, you need to add for all.

Who did you donate to? And did you mention you were "inspired" to donate by EMM? lol

EDIT: Delete key handling added to all lists with deletable items.

- nul7 - 2009-08-02

Here are a couple more test builds:

x86: http://www.embermm.com/testbuilds/EMM_r957_exeonly_x86_TEST.zip

x64: http://www.embermm.com/testbuilds/EMM_r957_exeonly_x64_TEST.zip

Current changelog:
Code:
Feature: Export movies list now fully supports templates
Feature: Global options for disabling scraper fields
Feature: Command line support for export
Feature: Option to limit actor results
Feature: Option to limit genre results
Feature: File source filter
Feature: Missing items filter options
Feature: Basic theming support via XML
Feature: Addons downloader (themes, templates, translations)
Feature: Option to automatically rename files during scrapers
Feature: Meta Data editor (context menu and movie editor)
Feature: Defaults for meta data by extension
Feature: Option to automatically download fanart of selected size as extrathumbs
Feature: Sort by date added
Feature: Multi-select for source filter
Feature: Multi-scraper for scraping only items in current filter
Feature: Rename from context menu
Fix: GetFolderContents not working properly for folders with more than one movie
Fix: Command line updaters not working
Fix: Disappearing video_ts folders
Fix: Top 250 value not scraping
Fix: Renamer moving files to source base path if files are 2+ levels deep
Fix/Change: Lots of tweaks to meta data scanning
Fix/Change: Lots of tweaks to scraping
Fix/Change: Do not save window size/position, splitter position, filter position, etc if using commandline
Fix/Change: Lots of tweaks regarding saving poster/fanart urls to nfo (including fix for changes made to XMBC)
Fix/Change: Usability tweaks for users who set large DPI
Fix/Change: TONS of tweaks for stability, compatibility, usability, speed, etc
Change: Allow to select more than one modifier in custom scraper
Change: OriginalTitle option for bulk renamer
Change: Tweaks to auto detect vts
Change: Display selected items count in status bar
Change: Diplsay movie name and short path in movie editor title bar
Change: Option to disable IFO parsing
Change: Warning if trying to open more than 10 containing folders
Change: "Smarter" search matching for scrapers
Change: Display movie year in search results list
Change: Disable options of custom scraper if they are not available
Change: Mouse scrolling for poster/fanart selection
Change: Use delete key to delete list items where applicable

We'll probably make a release tomorrow night.... just want to do a bit more testing since we changed a lot of code today.

- Naser - 2009-08-02

nul7 Wrote:Mouse scrolling added to poster/fanart selection.

Going to take a bit to add ability for delete key as there are so many places this needes to be implemented... and if you add for one, you need to add for all.

Who did you donate to? And did you mention you were "inspired" to donate by EMM? lol

Oh damn, i didnt know, i just clicked on your link to donate to TMBD, isnt that for you !?!? How to donate to EMM ?

thank you again for your great support.

- nul7 - 2009-08-02

Naser Wrote:Oh damn, i didnt know, i just clicked on your link to donate to TMBD, isnt that for you !?!? How to donate to EMM ?

thank you again for your great support.

TMDB = themoviedb.org Wink They need donations more than we do so that's money well spent. It will be put to good use there vs. me just buying beer. lol

- Tolriq - 2009-08-02

If beer helps you start tv section it's good :p:p

Edit : Or add a way to add external scrappers Smile
With something like a directory with an config.xml telling how to call the external prog that must return a path to a valid xml file.
with 2 option : search and getdata
And in the config you add the list of dir with valid config and option to select what to scrape (with a way to have plot and plot outline the same ) and it"s perfect Smile

And much easier for you to support external scrapers Smile

- Tolriq - 2009-08-02

Last build : Error when you want to select genres or source in the filter in the main list.

************** Texte de l'exception **************
System.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
à Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.txtFilterGenre_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

- Nuno - 2009-08-02

Tolriq Wrote:Edit : Or add a way to add external scrappers Smile
With something like a directory with an config.xml telling how to call the external prog that must return a path to a valid xml file.
with 2 option : search and getdata
And in the config you add the list of dir with valid config and option to select what to scrape (with a way to have plot and plot outline the same ) and it"s perfect Smile

And much easier for you to support external scrapers Smile

And, do you know/have any of this external prog that we can see?

- Tolriq - 2009-08-02

right now i don't have, but i can code that sort of things.
I things some peoples would like to have data in their language.

There's different approach. The one i propose is to make you less work Smile But i think the better one would be to be compatible with the XMBC xml scrappers.

Unfortunately VB is far far away so i won't be able to help quickly if it"s included in Ember but can help if it"s outside Smile