Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- carmenm - 2009-11-29

NasaGeek Wrote:I do not believe EMM supports moving files throughout your system. The only form of file manipulation besides renaming that I have found is sorting movies into their own folders based on file name.

thanks a lot for the answer. So thiss wont be my solution Sad

- olympia - 2009-11-29

relocated post

- Foxtrot - 2009-11-29

great app!

I just have one question, using the guide when starting the program I'm adding E:/Film, where all my movies are, but it only finds 154 out of 355. Anyone know how to change that? XBMC finds 319 out of 355. Any help is appriciated, if this is the wrong thread, I apolgize

/Foxtrot

- olympia - 2009-11-29

r1063 Beta Full Package for both x86 and x64 are available for download.

Changelog:
Code:
- change sets manager to be conform with XBMC. Now Ember saves set info in XBMC compatible way by default. Huge thanks to RogueDazza
- addons manager and update checker are back online

Download

Attention to YAMJ users:
you have to toggle the way Ember saves set info in settings/movie/scraper-data/options/misc to keep your sets in order.

Announcement

Temporarly we start to receive again bug reports and feature requests on the google page of Ember Media Manager, here:

Bug reports and Feature requests

Unfortunately we have lost all the ones we had on embermm.com, so please reregister your wishes on googlecode now.

Please no ticket for TV show support! We are aware of this general demand!!!

However, I would also like to ask you not to ask for complex/big changes yet, becuase development resources are very limited(as I mentioned countless times already). But if you have simple requests, annoying bugs, please register a ticket for them.

Bence

- NasaGeek - 2009-11-29

Foxtrot Wrote:great app!

I just have one question, using the guide when starting the program I'm adding E:/Film, where all my movies are, but it only finds 154 out of 355. Anyone know how to change that? XBMC finds 319 out of 355. Any help is appriciated, if this is the wrong thread, I apolgize

/Foxtrot

What is your file structure like? Do you just have all the movies in one folder or does each have its own folder?

- Foxtrot - 2009-11-30

All my movies are in E:/Film and in Film each movie has it's own folder, i.e

E:/Film/An.Inconvient.Truth
E:/Film/Antz

and so on

- olympia - 2009-11-30

Foxtrot Wrote:All my movies are in E:/Film and in Film each movie has it's own folder, i.e

E:/Film/An.Inconvient.Truth
E:/Film/Antz

and so on

What are the extensions of those movies not detected?
Could you copy here the whole content of a folder which is not detected?

- Foxtrot - 2009-11-30

I'm not sure what you mean exactly. Do you want me to paste in the file structure for all my movies or just one, not picked up in Ember?

All my movies are in scene archives, rared with winrar

/Foxtrot

- NasaGeek - 2009-11-30

Foxtrot Wrote:I'm not sure what you mean exactly. Do you want me to paste in the file structure for all my movies or just one, not picked up in Ember?

/Foxtrot

I don't think XBMC will allow for the playing of rar archives. You'll probably need to extract all of the archives into video files if you want all your movies to be detected.

- olympia - 2009-12-01

Foxtrot Wrote:I'm not sure what you mean exactly. Do you want me to paste in the file structure for all my movies or just one, not picked up in Ember?

/Foxtrot

NasaGeek Wrote:I don't think XBMC will allow for the playing of rar archives. You'll probably need to extract all of the archives into video files if you want all your movies to be detected.

XBMC is playing archives.
I think the problem mightbe that he has no .rar file in his dir... Do you?
Actually yes, please paste a dir/file structure of the dir not picked up.

- fnwc - 2009-12-02

Unrelated to EMM directly, but how does see sets in XBMC? I set some up but haven't seen an interface for them anywhere in XBMC.

- NasaGeek - 2009-12-02

fnwc Wrote:Unrelated to EMM directly, but how does see sets in XBMC? I set some up but haven't seen an interface for them anywhere in XBMC.

XBMC sees sets by reading the <set>setname</set> tag in your movie(s)' .nfo file. There is no interface within XBMC to manage sets as far as I know.

- fnwc - 2009-12-02

NasaGeek Wrote:XBMC sees sets by reading the <set>setname</set> tag in your movie(s)' .nfo file. There is no interface within XBMC to manage sets as far as I know.
Since XBMC sees the tags and recognizes it movies within a set, where in XBMC does it notify the user that sets exist, etc. I didn't see a "sets" submenu under movies, for example.

- olympia - 2009-12-02

If XBMC recognized your sets successfully you should be see them in two ways:

- In this case a sets node is appearing in your library among all the other nodes, like genre, year, title, etc...
- While you browsing your movies in title node in your library, you should see the sets here as well and then when clicking on a certain set, see all the movies within the choosen set.

Did you freshly scanned in those movies which you configured as sets into XBMC's library, or they were movies already existed in your XBMC library, and you configured them into sets later by EMM?

- olympia - 2009-12-02

azido Wrote:as there now again ppl work on emm (thanks for that from my side), i'd like to throw my feature request i've done on the ember site some time ago in here:

please add the ability to type in the desired language for audio and subtitles in the meta data editor, or make the drop down respond to follow up keys (like for example if i type in G it goes to first lang with G, if e is followed in a certain time it jumps to Ge and so on, you get the point - like an autocompletion feature)

like it is now, it is hell of a scrolling job to self-define any languages in that editor, as every possible language on planet earth (and even mars? dunno) is part of that scrollable list.

thank you Rolleyes

Change is on SVN. Exactly on the same way you suggested above! Will be included in the next release.

BTW, if you remove all the languages from Langs\Languages.xml and restart EMM should do the "limiting".