Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- NasaGeek - 2010-01-21

How does EMM tell what season a certain folder contains? I was thinking it just used the name of the folder, but then I came across this problem:

Code:
ShowName
  S01
    ShowName - Season 1, Episode 1 - EpisodeName.avi
    ShowName - Season 1, Episode 2 - EpisodeName.avi

The season is listed as unknown on EMM, is this an issue with the naming scheme just not getting picked up by the filter?
I'm using svn r1136

- nul7 - 2010-01-21

NasaGeek Wrote:How does EMM tell what season a certain folder contains? I was thinking it just used the name of the folder, but then I came across this problem:

Code:
ShowName
  S01
    ShowName - Season 1, Episode 1 - EpisodeName.avi
    ShowName - Season 1, Episode 2 - EpisodeName.avi

The season is listed as unknown on EMM, is this an issue with the naming scheme just not getting picked up by the filter?
I'm using svn r1136

hmmm... that should have worked. I'll experiment with it to see why it's failing.

EDIT: bah... the comma is messing it up. You build from SVN? In clsScanner change line 1356 from:

Code:
For Each sMatch As Match In Regex.Matches(Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(sPath), "(s(eason[\]\._\-+\s?\[?]*)?(?<season>[0-9]+))[\]\._\-+\s?\[?]*((-|e(pisode[\]\._\-+\s?\[?]*)?)[0-9]+)+", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase)

to:

Code:
For Each sMatch As Match In Regex.Matches(Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(sPath), "(s(eason[\W_]*)?(?<season>[0-9]+))[\W_]*((-|e(pisode[\W_]*)?)[0-9]+)+", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase)

EDIT2: Or just update from SVN lol

- NasaGeek - 2010-01-21

nul7 Wrote:EDIT: bah... the comma is messing it up. You build from SVN? In clsScanner change line 1356 from:

Code:
For Each sMatch As Match In Regex.Matches(Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(sPath), "(s(eason[\]\._\-+\s?\[?]*)?(?<season>[0-9]+))[\]\._\-+\s?\[?]*((-|e(pisode[\]\._\-+\s?\[?]*)?)[0-9]+)+", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase)

to:

Code:
For Each sMatch As Match In Regex.Matches(Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(sPath), "(s(eason[\W_]*)?(?<season>[0-9]+))[\W_]*((-|e(pisode[\W_]*)?)[0-9]+)+", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase)

Works fine now, thanksBig Grin

- sumofatguy - 2010-01-21

I gave the new svn a try (1136 i think) using windows 7 x64 and it loaded all my movies and tv shows just fine.

Correctly detected all the proper seasons/fanart/thumbnails. Looking great!

Big Grin

- nul7 - 2010-01-21

NasaGeek Wrote:Works fine now, thanksBig Grin

sumofatguy Wrote:I gave the new svn a try (1136 i think) using windows 7 x64 and it loaded all my movies and tv shows just fine.

Correctly detected all the proper seasons/fanart/thumbnails. Looking great!

Big Grin

Excellent... looks like we're getting closer. I guess it's time to start working on the editor.

- bob_loblaw - 2010-01-21

nul7 Wrote:Round 2 of the test builds are up
I'll check out the next build when I get a chance, hopefully later today.

nul7 Wrote:If the shows were all listed in a treeview, there would be no elegant/easy way to display
Yeah, agreed. The DataGrid is probably the easiest way since it's all built-in. I figured that depending on how you are showing the seasons/episodes it still might be easier, but hiding the rows in a DataGrid based on what is showing in a TreeView is likely a nightmare.

If, in the settings, I selected (for example) fanart and season thumbs but nothing else, you could use the Checkbox beside each TreeView item to indicate if all was OK (maybe off if nothing, the tristate half click if some and ticked if all OK), but it is still probably not as nice.

nul7 Wrote:Clicking the "Update Library" button scans for both movies and tv.
Not sure what others want, but I don't usually want the whole library scanning if I'm updating either TV or movies. I'd personally prefer it to be contextually-sensitive. If in TV, clicking the button updates TV and if in Movies if updates movies. Still have the dropdown to update the lot, of course.

nul7 Wrote:Didn't add season fanart detection because according to the wiki, XBMC doesn't support this.
Yeah, I may have been wrong on this particular point.

Future is looking pretty good so far for the app! Given Media Info Plus has had no updates for ages, the UMM guys had better get a move on if they want to be compete (at least on Windows).

- kschreiber7 - 2010-01-21

I need help getting my TV shows read with build 1125 of EMM. The format of my shows are:

R:\The_Sopranos\01.01.The.Sopranos.VOB
R:\The_Sopranos\01.01.The.Sopranos.nfo
R:\The_Sopranos\01.01.The.Sopranos.tbn

where the filename is season.episode.title.vob

All shows for all seasons are in the same folder. I added my working custom filter [0]*([0-9]+).[0]*([0-9]+)[^\\/]* for XBMC into EMM but it didn't find anything. What am I doing wrong? I don't want to rename/organize all of my shows as XBMC doesn't have any problems with it, nut I was to use EMM to manage them.

- MrDVD - 2010-01-21

nul7 Wrote:You build from SVN, no? If so, try updating the source and building a new one. Be sure to delete your settings file so it can revert to the new, slightly tweaked default filters. I also did a slight tweak to the nfo reading (as well as some other minor changes throughout the day).

No i didnt use SVN, i downloaded your last testbuild EMM_TVTest_r1125_x64.zip and EMM_r1102_BETA_FULL_x64.zip end extracted it to an new folder.

- Sylus - 2010-01-21

Maybe I am blind, but where can i get your lastes version 1137?

Looks like there have been many updates since 1125.

- NasaGeek - 2010-01-21

Sylus Wrote:Maybe I am blind, but where can i get your lastes version 1137?

Looks like there have been many updates since 1125.

If you want to use unofficial svn builds (such as r1137), you will need to download the Ember Media Source from http://googlecode.com/p/embermediamanager/source/checkout and compile it using software such as Microsoft Visual Studio.

- Flintz - 2010-01-21

I think Ember Media Manager is a great tool, congrats to the authors.
However I have a little problem, which might be due to the fact that I am pretty new to XBMC:

When I add a new movie to my directory I first started Ember MM to find all the information and images for it and after that I fired up XBMC and initiated an library update. However for some movies I then had a duplicate, meaning the movie showed up twice in XBMC.

Anyone knows how to avoid that?

- MrDVD - 2010-01-21

You maybe had the same movie before with some diff folder/quality/res ?
If so than your xbmc db still have the old version inside his db.

I use for this inside advancedsettings.xml

<videolibrary>
<cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate>
</videolibrary>

this clean your xbmc db after each scan automatic and you dont have to run the command each time inside xbmc.

- jbalicki10 - 2010-01-21

Okay I tried the new build and it recognizes all my tv shows! Great!

Is that all it does right now? It doesnt scrape just yet right? Good Work so far!

- MrDVD - 2010-01-21

@nul7 - today i got from someone r1137 (exe only) and its the same here like 1125 was.

Most series didnt scanned correct (same result like yesterday with 1125)

Band.of.Brothers.S01E01.2001.BluRay.1080p.x264.Robby.DL.mkv
Band.of.Brothers.S01E01.2001.BluRay.1080p.x264.Robby.DL.nfo
Band.of.Brothers.S01E01.2001.BluRay.1080p.x264.Robby.DL.tbn

is displayed with r1137 as "Band Of Brothers S1E1" under Title. (inside the nfo its <title>Currahee</title>)

I just found out that an episode with S00E01.mkv crash the scanner. (scanner stop and nothing is displayed), while S00E01-somecrapchars.mkv works

EDIT:

Friend and me found the error, ITS NOT YOUR FAULT Smile))
Samba under ubuntu 9.10 is the problem.

I added now temp inside smb.conf under [Global] "max open files = 20240" and now all eps are displayed.

EDIT2:
some counter like under Movies would be cool so that we know that EMM found all Series, as with 100+ its not that easy to be sure Smile

- Walhalla - 2010-01-21

on my side it loads all tv shows without any issues Smile