Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- RenZ0R - 2010-03-23

olympia Wrote:Dead Like Me - 01x01 - Pilot.avi has been identified correctly according to your screenshot. You see the episode "Pilot" there. Fido was asking for the filename of episodes, which haven't been idendified.

it hasn't been identified, its marked it as missing, the ones its found are highlighted green, going to try renaming the folder to Season 1 see if it detects them properly

- RenZ0R - 2010-03-23

RenZ0R Wrote:it hasn't been identified, its marked it as missing, the ones its found are highlighted green, going to try renaming the folder to Season 1 see if it detects them properly

no joy on that idea, its created nfo's with them, is there way to enable a debug log on scanning ?

here's whats in the Dead Like Me - 01x01 - Pilot.nfo

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<episodedetails xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<episode>-30</episode>
<fileinfo>
<streamdetails>
<audio>
<channels>2</channels>
<codec>mp3</codec>
</audio>
<video>
<aspect>1.818</aspect>
<codec>xvid</codec>
<duration>1h 13mn</duration>
<height>352</height>
<scantype>Progressive</scantype>
<width>640</width>
</video>
</streamdetails>
</fileinfo>
<season>1</season>
<title>Dead Like Me S01E-30</title>
</episodedetails>

- FidoFuz - 2010-03-23

RenZ0R Wrote:no joy on that idea, its created nfo's with them, is there way to enable a debug log on scanning ?

here's whats in the Dead Like Me - 01x01 - Pilot.nfo

Once you change the folder name you'll need to remove the existing NFOs as I'm sure EMM will read these the next time you try to add the show, try the following after renaming the folder:

1. remove the existing NFOs
2. remove the show from the database
3. update the library

- efty.edge - 2010-03-23

Hi nul7 and all the other programmers of emm,

first i would to thank you for the great step forward you've done with v1.0. It's really amazing, but as a german user i've one problem with the TV-Show funcionality.

My Shows are organized as follows ...

/Serien/Dexter/Staffel 01/S01E01.avi

In 1.0 my shows are only shown after a library update, when i change the German 'Staffel 01' to 'Season 01'. Is it possible ask for the naming of the Seasons folder, so that also the Germans can use it.

By the way '$M\' in the Bulk Renamer doesen't work.

Thanx in advance.

Efty

- olympia - 2010-03-23

S01 and Season 01 doesn't make any difference...

No more info needed. It's reproducable. We will try to come up with something.

- olympia - 2010-03-23

efty.edge Wrote:Hi nul7 and all the other programmers of emm,

first i would to thank you for the great step forward you've done with v1.0. It's really amazing, but as a german user i've one problem with the TV-Show funcionality.

My Shows are organized as follows ...

/Serien/Dexter/Staffel 01/S01E01.avi

In 1.0 my shows are only shown after a library update, when i change the German 'Staffel 01' to 'Season 01'. Is it possible ask for the naming of the Seasons folder, so that also the Germans can use it.

By the way '$M\' in the Bulk Renamer doesen't work.

Thanx in advance.

Efty

Do you have a suggestion what shall we do with all the other languages in the world? lol

And again, all the bugs and features reported here will going to be either forgotten or ignored.
We are begging for you all to HELP us with submitting tickets on our issues page!

- efty.edge - 2010-03-23

Hi Olympia,
Quote:Do you have a suggestion what shall we do with all the other languages in the world? lol
Wink

Simply ask fot the Name of the Season folder in the TV-Shows settings and declare it as a var.

Something like

Name of the Seaseon folder (e.g. Season XX): Staffel

So everyone in the world can custimize it to it's on conventions.

Efty

- olympia - 2010-03-23

efty.edge Wrote:Hi Olympia,
Wink

Simply ask fot the Name of the Season folder in the TV-Shows settings and declare it as a var.

Something like

Name of the Seaseon folder (e.g. Season XX): Staffel

So everyone in the world can custimize it to it's on conventions.

Efty

That needs to be thinking over, but sounds a feasible idea. So? Shall I keep beging? lol

- dstauth - 2010-03-23

Amazing work guys. I have been eagerly waiting for the TV scrape features and I can tell you it was well worth the wait. So far it is working great! Props to all who helped to make 1.0 happen.

- craigd - 2010-03-23

Has the setting been removed to stop it ignoring tokens? can't seem to find this anywhere?

Also anyone having problems with it scraping trailers, I set auto scrape and enabled all sites but not getting trailers on new films though finds trailers when manually enter film, could this be because i set preference to 720p and none of that kind found?

- olympia - 2010-03-23

craigd Wrote:Has the setting been removed to stop it ignoring tokens? can't seem to find this anywhere?

Settings/Movies/General

craigd Wrote:Also anyone having problems with it scraping trailers, I set auto scrape and enabled all sites but not getting trailers on new films though finds trailers when manually enter film, could this be because i set preference to 720p and none of that kind found?

Can you provide an example? What do you mean on manually entering the film?

- TheShortOfIt - 2010-03-23

yeah its finally here... but I have the problem, that all extrathumbs arent detected anymore in 1.0.. I dont have a "checkmark" and in Movieoptions "Extrathumbs" and "Frame Extraktion" is missing...

In r1105 everything is fine... it finds my extrathumbs

and.. ofc.. how I can scan TV Shows? Scrape button is greyed out Big Grin

- craigd - 2010-03-23

olympia Wrote:Settings/Movies/General

excellent thanks, had assumed that it would be global, my bad

olympia Wrote:Can you provide an example? What do you mean on manually entering the film?

Movie I scraped was "Edge of Darkness" did a scrape current filter all on new movies and bought back all data except trailer. Selected to edit movie and clicked on add trailer button then search for trailer and finds an sd trailer for download.

I'm 99.9% certain it's something I've set, or not set, though. especially since I missed a big fukin box that says sort tokens to ignore.

- MrDVD - 2010-03-23

Hallo, first thx for the new release.

Now my first experience with it.

Movies:
1. For Multiple Posters there is no size anymore ? (i have only X-large and so on)

2. Settings - Movies - "Scrapers - Data" - Global Locks - Lock Title, lock the title now before the fitst scrap/edit so its based on the foldername, this wasnt inside 1105 this way, there i was able to scrap it and than it was locked.
I scap with OFDB Title as i want it in german.
Example:
Foldername = The.36th.Chamber.Of.Shaolin .....
Titel = 36th Chamber Of Shaolin, The
OFDB Title = 36 Kammern der Shaolin, Die
IMDB Title = Shao Lin san shi liu fang
When i remove the Lock from Title it works.
btw. I also have "Force Title Language: "German" " aktiv.

3. Settings - Movies - "Files and Sources" - Paths, How this is sorted ? Inside 1105 it was sorted as added but now its some mix, I added first my Temp folder where all the new movies come in and where i scrap it from but now its sorted like sdl, sdj, Temp, sdb, sdc ....

4. Some Bug with "Missing Items" ? - I selected all movies with missing Items after i scraped the first one this one was gone from the list with missing items but i still had the poster and fanart inside EMM and i selected the next with missing items and scraped this one too, after i did for all movies i checked with "Duplicates" and this 2 movies had both the same Name but on the folder i saw that the 2nd was a diff movie. So i think there is some bug in this.

5. my Media.emm is ~ 30Mb and "Cleaning Database" takes ~ 5min is this normal ? Im on W7 64bit with 8GB Ram and an Q6600.

Series:
I will check this part ltr.

- FidoFuz - 2010-03-23

olympia Wrote:Can you provide an example? What do you mean on manually entering the film?
I think I mentioned this issue last night when you were having issues with the movie scraping. Trailer scraping did not work on the enmasse scraping, but did on the re-scrape of an individual movie. Dang should have posted a bug before I forgot.