Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- craigd - 2010-03-23

olympia Wrote:Settings/Movies/images & Trailers/trailers
Have you enabled trailer downloading during auto and/or single scraping scraping?

Under Settings/Movies/images & Trailer/trailers I have following selected...
enable trailer support
get during automated scrapers
overwrite existing trailers
delete all existing

Under Settings/Movies/images & Trailer/Ember Native Movie Scrapers/trailers
all options are selected and increased timeout to 30 incase connection was laggy.

- sphere - 2010-03-23

efty.edge Wrote:My Shows are organized as follows ...

/Serien/Dexter/Staffel 01/S01E01.avi

Hi, this was the first thing which I noticed as beta tester because my TV Shows are organized the same way.
But you can fix this without renaming your folders:

Settings -> TV Shows -> Files and Sources -> Regex
Choose the second one and change its "Season Match Regex" to:
^(s(eason|taffel)?)?[\W_]*(?<season>[0-9]+)$

Then it should find your TV Shows (and its episodes) Big Grin

Regards
sphere

- mark007 - 2010-03-23

FidoFuz Wrote:In the settings under "TV Shows/Files and Sources"

Do you have anything checked under Season Fanart?

FidoFuz

Your right, it was special feature files that was causing the negative numbers to appear. A place for possible improvement to the GUI here maybe?

And yes under "Season Fanart" I selected fanart.jpg and <season>-fanart.jpg. Do you know if the GUI was designed to remember preferences when selecting various images when scraping an entire tv show for example?

- JustinAiken - 2010-03-23

I probably won't use the TV support, because in that area XBMC's scraper works for me... but I'm loving the changes for the movie side!

Thanks devs!

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2010-03-23

FidoFuz Wrote:I am talking about the fanart image. When you click on a missing episode it shows the fanart image as black and white. What you may be referring to is the poster, not the fanart.

When you click a season, ember will show the season poster, however if the season poster is missing ember will alternatively just show the tv show poster but have it in grayscale. It will turn back to colour again when you click the show.

You left out the second part last time hence my reply as I don't have display missing episodes checked, I was only curious anyway wasn't an issue

- sphere - 2010-03-23

>>X<<' Wrote:You left out the second part last time hence my reply as I don't have display missing episodes checked, I was only curious anyway wasn't an issue

There are more reasons for the fanart to be black&white:

-There is no fanart for this episode or Season (what you clicked) AND in the settings you did NOT enable "season fanart"/"episode fanart" (what you clicked). If you DID enable this, there would be a fanart file (if there is no available it takes the same like the one for the season)

-This episode is missing, but then there is a "missing" sign in the left corner

regards
sphere

- FidoFuz - 2010-03-23

mark007 Wrote:FidoFuz

Your right, it was special feature files that was causing the negative numbers to appear. A place for possible improvement to the GUI here maybe?

And yes under "Season Fanart" I selected fanart.jpg and <season>-fanart.jpg. Do you know if the GUI was designed to remember preferences when selecting various images when scraping an entire tv show for example?

The negative episodes are by design

There is also a setting in "TV Shows/General" called "Episode Folder/File Name Filters" which determines how to build the text to display in the list for new items.

For you it would be set at "Build Episode Title Instead of Filtering" which is why you would see "Star Trek Voyager S01E-9". Turning this off then uses the Regex in list to manipulate the filename for display and you would probably get something more meaningful to you, albeit the file would still be season 1 episode -9.

- FidoFuz - 2010-03-23

mark007 Wrote:And yes under "Season Fanart" I selected fanart.jpg and <season>-fanart.jpg. Do you know if the GUI was designed to remember preferences when selecting various images when scraping an entire tv show for example?

I'm a bit lost here. Do you mean it was previous unselected and you selected them and it fixed your problem, or you already had the options selected and it was not your problem.

The GUI remembers everything, lost my keys yesterday and EMM remembered they were on the fridge Smile

- mark007 - 2010-03-23

If I scrape an entire tv show, and navigate around the GUI that appears. IF I select a particular image in any of the sections of this GUI (for example selecting a poster in "Show Poster"), navigate away (to say "All seasons Poster"), and navigate back to "Show Poster" , that image is no longer selected which doesn't seem right.

What I am asking is this by design also, or shuold the GUI remember the images I have selected as my preference.

Hmm just noticed this new version isn't finding any of my /MOVIES/MOVIE_NAME/VIDEO_TS/ structures like it used to.... I'll see are there any options to enable finding of these again.

- FidoFuz - 2010-03-23

>>X<<' Wrote:You left out the second part last time hence my reply as I don't have display missing episodes checked, I was only curious anyway wasn't an issue

I didn't think the second part was relevant as you were talking about fanart, but figured out you probably meant poster.

- FidoFuz - 2010-03-23

mark007 Wrote:If I scrape an entire tv show, and navigate around the GUI that appears. IF I select a particular image in any of the sections of this GUI (for example selecting a poster in "Show Poster"), navigate away (to say "All seasons Poster"), and navigate back to "Show Poster" , that image is no longer selected which doesn't seem right.

What I am asking is this by design also, or shuold the GUI remember the images I have selected as my preference.

Oh, I see what you mean. When you select an image on the form, it populates the "Current Image" in the left hand corner with the image you selected so there's no need to retain the selection across the tree elements.

You'll notice the "Current Image" is retained between elements on that form.

- mark007 - 2010-03-23

Ahhh, yes I see now, the current image is retained when I go back and forth through tree elements. Excellent. This is a fantastic piece of software Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin I guess a few GUI tweaks here and there and itll be perfect.

My only issue now are the new version not seeing any of my direct DVD rips, that retain the VIDEO_TS structure. Any ideas why it doesn't see them. When I select Update Library, I see their names flashing past on the status bar at the bottom of the screen, but they don't show in the Movies list. Thanks for the help.

- sphere - 2010-03-23

mark007 Wrote:My only issue now are the new version not seeing any of my direct DVD rips, that retain the VIDEO_TS structure. Any ideas why it doesn't see them. When I select Update Library, I see their names flashing past on the status bar at the bottom of the screen, but they don't show in the Movies list. Thanks for the help.

Please give a full example, I want to try it out Smile

Example of the example:
"C:\Movies\The Rock\Video_TS\AVSEQ001.dat"

- mark007 - 2010-03-23

D:\New Films\The World Is Not Enough\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO

The directory that contains all movies is D:\New Films\ and is setup to only detect one movie from each folder, and use folder name for initial listing.

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2010-03-23

@FidoFuz & sphere

Thanks for the explanations guys all understood now, FidoFuz sorry for sounding like a dick not having the best of days today life getting in the way of fun Rolleyes

As I said all works great for me so far Wink