Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- FidoFuz - 2010-03-26

>>X<<' Wrote:Only scraping issue I've had so far is TV double episodes labeled as below

FlashForward.S01E11E12.720p.mkv

If you add season twice it works

FlashForward.S01E11S01E12.720p.mkv

Just a small thing Smile

Yup I've got the same issue and posted a bug about it. This was working right up until the final release and I think fixing one of my late problems has broken this, hopefully all will be resolved for the next release.

- FidoFuz - 2010-03-26

olympia Wrote:IT has been updated 2 days ago Wink

Jeeez, either my browser cached the old image, you're pulling my leg, or I'm going crazy. Probability it's the third option.

- FidoFuz - 2010-03-26

craigd Wrote:For full details, the show is naruto - folder structure "tv shows anime\naruto\naruto - s01e001.mkv" with no pre-existing data.

I'm a bit confused as you said season 1 was working ok but you've posted the filename of a season 1 episode where the problem does not lie.

Pretty hard to determine from this information what the problem is.

Just as a stab in the dark, are all your episodes set with 3 digits? i.e., e001 instead of e01, dunno if Ember is having trouble with this. I'll try a few tests.

- MrDVD - 2010-03-26

craigd Wrote:I'm not reporting a bug I'm making an enquiry, it was just to see if anyone has had success or failure with same show while I'm trying to resolve.

For full details, the show is naruto - folder structure "tv shows anime\naruto\naruto - s01e001.mkv" with no pre-existing data.

The show is set to tvdb id= 78857 episode order set to absolute and first 35 episodes scan in fine which make up season 1 but all others episodes show up unidentified under season 1 as Naruto S01Exx.

Missing Episodes are selected to show so season 2/3 etc show but episodes greyed out.

I dont have such setup with all season's in one folder but maybe exact this is your problem ?
I checked thetvdb and this 35 episode's are exact what season 1 is.
so maybe emm didnt check for more than this. Did you try it with Season x folders too ?

- craigd - 2010-03-26

I dunno if you guys use absolute ordering but basically for xbmc scrapers every episode gets classed as season 1 and then when you go into each episode there is a tag for the absolute number so season 1 equals s1e1-s1e35 season 2 equals s1e36-s1e83 etc.

When scanned the first 35 show up and identified correctly as expected under season 1 the subsequent episodes are remaining under season 1 however and not getting split into the seasons.

Now I'm not sure is this is a difference in labeling for ember as opposed to xbmc as xbmc brings in info from all episodes under season 1 whereas ember tries to split the show up into the correct season labels.

It's quite hard to explain if you don't have long running anime shows and haven't used absolute order scanning in xbmc.

Now the thing that has thrown me is most of my anime was already scanned in absolute into xbmc and did a separate nfo's export and these shows, bleach/naruto shippuden, are scanned in perfectly by ember rearranging them into seasons correctly, it's only when there is no pre-existing nfo data that this problem occurs.

gonna log it as a potential bug as I've tried a couple of other shows and get the same issue.

- uncertainty - 2010-03-26

Ive been adding my TV Series with the new version and had to remove a series from the database. I almost hit "delete movie" by mistake on the remove. Is there anyway to have a on/off flag to allow deletion of material?

I really do not want ember deleting any of my media by an inadvertent mouse click.

thanks

- nul7 - 2010-03-26

uncertainty Wrote:Ive been adding my TV Series with the new version and had to remove a series from the database. I almost hit "delete movie" by mistake on the remove. Is there anyway to have a on/off flag to allow deletion of material?

I really do not want ember deleting any of my media by an inadvertent mouse click.

thanks

You would have to click the delete menu... then click ok on the deletion confirmation dialog.... if you do all that accidentally, you deserve to have files deleted. lol j/k, but yeah, I don't think it's going to be a problem.

- Tolriq - 2010-03-26

olympia Wrote:No, you haven't mention the source type you configured, which would be the most important information in your case.

Have you checked the only detect one movie from each folder option?

In the first post i talk about movies Smile

I have tested most combinations possible, all works ok when i activate the Compatibility mode to XP SP3. And none works without.

I'll do the full bug report today.

- MrDVD - 2010-03-26

Hallo Tolriq,
i run also W7 64bit and dont have such problems.
How are your UAC settings ?
msconfig - tools - UAC
My own settings are the lowest possible

- Tolriq - 2010-03-26

I'm on the lowest one too but that gave me an idea. I started ember with admin rights one time.
And now since that all works ok. Perhaps it tries to register something that is locked, but strange.

Good is that now it worksSmile but bad is that it will be hard to understand what happened Sad

- Jocker_Boy - 2010-03-26

Hello.
I know that i can select overwrite trailers.
But i tinhk it will be great it the EMM only overwrite the trailer, if enconter a trailer with best quality, i think that when find the same trailer, the EMM would not overwrite.
Don't you agree?

- nul7 - 2010-03-26

Jocker_Boy Wrote:Hello.
I know that i can select overwrite trailers.
But i tinhk it will be great it the EMM only overwrite the trailer, if enconter a trailer with best quality, i think that when find the same trailer, the EMM would not overwrite.
Don't you agree?

In order to test if the old trailer and the new trailer are the same, it would have to download the new trailer. And at that point, does it matter if it's the same? It has to download somewhere, why not over the old one? Wink

- Jocker_Boy - 2010-03-26

nul7 Wrote:In order to test if the old trailer and the new trailer are the same, it would have to download the new trailer. And at that point, does it matter if it's the same? It has to download somewhere, why not over the old one? Wink

Ok. you're right. If it have to download the trailer to test if it is the same, then no problem to overwrite.

But, why EMM do not indicate the quality of the trailer the we already have?
So then, we only choose to overwrite the trailers that don't have the quality we like.

- Nuno - 2010-03-26

Jocker_Boy Wrote:Ok. you're right. If it have to download the trailer to test if it is the same, then no problem to overwrite.

But, why EMM do not indicate the quality of the trailer the we already have?
So then, we only choose to overwrite the trailers that don't have the quality we like.

That is a nice feature, Issue a feature request on our site so we don't forget Wink

- Ayla - 2010-03-26

sphere Wrote:Please give a full example of your files in this folder, example:
C:\Movies\Jagarna\Jagarna.avi
C:\Movies\Jagarna\Jagarna.tbn
C:\Movies\Jagarna\Jagarna-fanart.jpg

And tell the settings for this source (use folder name for scan?, ...)
Perhaps this is a bug.

Here is an example of a movie with foreign characters in the name, that Ember doesn't recognize:
Code:
Y:\HD\BDRip\Jägarna\Jägarna.1996.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-ESiR.mkv

The only source setting I used was "scan recursive".

All my movies were recognized and it works perfectly - except for the few titles I have with foreign characters in the name.