Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- digzz - 2010-03-28

Does Anybody know how to change the Season in the TV image Selection ?

- nul7 - 2010-03-28

digzz Wrote:Does Anybody know how to change the Season in the TV image Selection ?

Click on it??

- digzz - 2010-03-28

nul7 Wrote:Click on it??

Click on what? it comes up with the TV image Selection box. And only shows season 1 of The Sopranos...no other season.

- nul7 - 2010-03-28

digzz Wrote:Click on what? it comes up with the TV image Selection box. And only shows season 1 of The Sopranos...no other season.

Then no other seasons were detected. It only shows the seasons that it knows you have. In the main list of Show/Seasons/Episodes, does it display more than Season 1 for Sopranos?

- digzz - 2010-03-28

nul7 Wrote:Then no other seasons were detected. It only shows the seasons that it knows you have. In the main list of Show/Seasons/Episodes, does it display more than Season 1 for Sopranos?

No it does'nt. But shurely there must be more season's....Huh

- nul7 - 2010-03-28

digzz Wrote:No it does'nt. But shurely there must be more season's....Huh

lol I don't know... what seasons do you have?

- Amra - 2010-03-28

Is anyone having issues with the correct Genres showing up in EMM if you've exported the NFO from within XBMC and then load the movie in EMM?

Specifically, what I've noticed is that XBMC has recently started (not sure exactly when) listing genres individually in the NFO file it creates such as this:

<genre>Animation</genre>
<genre>Comedy</genre>
<genre>Family</genre>

But when EMM edits or creates an nfo file for a movie it will put the genres all on one line such as this:

<genre>Animation / Comedy / Family</genre>

This second method (the EMM & old method) is read by XBMC and works but the opposite is not true. If you have an NFO file created by XBMC and load the movie in EMM then it will only show the last genre listed. In the examples above, it will only show "Family" as the Genre.

Hope that makes sense.

- digzz - 2010-03-28

nul7 Wrote:lol I don't know... what seasons do you have?

Just Season 1 Coming Up...

- nul7 - 2010-03-28

Amra Wrote:Is anyone having issues with the correct Genres showing up in EMM if you've exported the NFO from within XBMC and then load the movie in EMM?

Specifically, what I've noticed is that XBMC has recently started (not sure exactly when) listing genres individually in the NFO file it creates such as this:

<genre>Animation</genre>
<genre>Comedy</genre>
<genre>Family</genre>

But when EMM edits or creates an nfo file for a movie it will put the genres all on one line such as this:

<genre>Animation / Comedy / Family</genre>

This second method (the EMM & old method) is read by XBMC and works but the opposite is not true. If you have an NFO file created by XBMC and load the movie in EMM then it will only show the last genre listed. In the examples above, it will only show "Family" as the Genre.

Hope that makes sense.

Interesting... nothing in the wiki about 1 genre field per item. I'll search around and see if I can't find some info.

digzz Wrote:Just Season 1 Coming Up...

What I'm asking is.... what seasons do you have on your hard drive? Do you only have files for Season 1 or do you have others?

- digzz - 2010-03-28

nul7 Wrote:lol I don't know... what seasons do you have?

for some strange reason it's working now.....Big Grin

- elecga - 2010-03-29

I seem to be having an issue with the new release. I'm only getting checkmarks for posters and subtitles, even though I have fanart, nfo and extrathumbs in the movie folders. Everything was created/scraped with previous versions of EMM but I can't get them to register on the new release. I've tried reinstalling and running as admin, can't seem to figure out what's wrong. Any ideas?

- burritoboy9984 - 2010-03-29

Ran the 1.0 the other day, and it locked up upon finishing the first movie it scraped. Don't know why it started at Z, but it did

Code:
Title: Error
Message: Could not find a part of the path 'Z:\Zombieland\Zombieland.2009.m-720p.BluRay.AC3.x264~RKO.nfo'.
StackTrace:    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path)
   at EmberAPI.NFO.SaveMovieToNFO(DBMovie& movieToSave)
Date/Time: 3/26/2010 8:07:56 PM
===========================================================================================

So I thought it was a one time error and would try again today.

Code:
Message: Could not find a part of the path 'Z:\28 Weeks Later (2007)\28 Weeks Later.nfo'.
StackTrace:    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)
Date/Time: 3/28/2010 3:13:50 PM
===========================================================================================

It scraped 10 other folders correctly. For some reason it deleted the name of all the files but left the extension in the folder. IE in my folder I have ".avi .jpg .fanart.jpg .nfo etc etc"

Any ideas? Had no problems before going to 1.0.

-Erik

- nul7 - 2010-03-29

elecga Wrote:I seem to be having an issue with the new release. I'm only getting checkmarks for posters and subtitles, even though I have fanart, nfo and extrathumbs in the movie folders. Everything was created/scraped with previous versions of EMM but I can't get them to register on the new release. I've tried reinstalling and running as admin, can't seem to figure out what's wrong. Any ideas?

Do you have all your movies in separate folders and you're using fanart.jpg, movie.nfo, etc? If so, make sure "Detect only one movie from each folder" is enabled for the source. If not, remove the source and re-add it with that enabled. It's enabled by default in the next release.

- nul7 - 2010-03-29

burritoboy9984 Wrote:Ran the 1.0 the other day, and it locked up upon finishing the first movie it scraped. Don't know why it started at Z, but it did

Code:
Message: Could not find a part of the path 'Z:\Zombieland\Zombieland.2009.m-720p.BluRay.AC3.x264~RKO.nfo'.
Date/Time: 3/26/2010 8:07:56 PM

So I thought it was a one time error and would try again today.

Code:
Message: Could not find a part of the path 'Z:\28 Weeks Later (2007)\28 Weeks Later.nfo'.
Date/Time: 3/28/2010 3:13:50 PM

It scraped 10 other folders correctly. For some reason it deleted the name of all the files but left the extension in the folder. IE in my folder I have ".avi .jpg .fanart.jpg .nfo etc etc"

Any ideas? Had no problems before going to 1.0.

-Erik

Looks like a problem with the renamer, maybe? Do you have it set to automatically rename files when scraping? If so, what pattern do you use? Either way, the blank filename bug was fixed for the next release, so it shouldn't happen again.

- burritoboy9984 - 2010-03-29

Yes
$L {($Y)}

It isn't so much that it is messing up the renaming of files, but it is more that the program is crashing, so scraping 2000+ movies is impossible, lolSad

-Erik