Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- nul7 - 2010-03-29

burritoboy9984 Wrote:Yes
$L {($Y)}

It isn't so much that it is messing up the renaming of files, but it is more that the program is crashing, so scraping 2000+ movies is impossible, lolSad

-Erik

I'm pretty sure they are related.... and is it crashing or is it erroring? Big difference. Wink Just disable automatic renaming until the next version is out tomorrow.

- rausch101 - 2010-03-29

Media Companion is my favorite

- burritoboy9984 - 2010-03-29

It is crashing (well that is what I call when it says program not responding). But then I was messing with it earlier, and then I was getting an error that said "an error has occurred and this application has been forced to close" or something along those lines.

-Erik

Regardless, thanks a TON for all yours (and everyone elses) hard work!

- Jocker_Boy - 2010-03-29

Sorry to ask.
But waht the list of codes of bulk renamer?

$R - resolution
$S - source
$Y - year

- Tolriq - 2010-03-29

Will next version support full download of languages so i can start to update french trad ?

- ubuntuf4n - 2010-03-29

rausch101 Wrote:Media Companion is my favorite

Thanks I will try it.

- Nuno - 2010-03-29

Tolriq Wrote:Will next version support full download of languages so i can start to update french trad ?

Yes Smile

- sphere - 2010-03-29

Tolriq Wrote:Will next version support full download of languages so i can start to update french trad ?
Yes, the next release will be full translatable. Even the EmberSetup will load every language files so the user can chose the language while install/download.

You have to translate the EMM\langs\ and \Emm\Modules\langs\ files.

Jocker_Boy Wrote:Sorry to ask.
But waht the list of codes of bulk renamer?

$R - resolution
$S - source
$Y - year

$T = Title{0}$X. (Replace Space with .){0}
$D = Directory{0}$F = File Name{0}
$O = OriginalTitle{0}
$Y = Year{0}
$R = Resolution{0}
$A = Audio{0}
$S = Source{0}
$M = MPAA{0}
$B = Base Path{0}
$L = List Title{0}
{{}} = Optional{0}
$?aaa?bbb? = Replace aaa with bbb{0}
$- = Remove previous char if next pattern does not have a value{0}
$+ = Remove next char if previous pattern does not have a value{0}
$^ = Remove previous and next char if next pattern does not have a value

regards
sphere

- Tolriq - 2010-03-29

Well Smile

I started to play with setup trad Smile

4 problems :

Error in the code :
Code:
MyLang.LoadLanguage(Language)
Should be
Code:
MyLang.LoadLanguage(dLang.cbLanguage.SelectedItem)
To load something else than English Smile

And when looking at the code, you never download the languages files only the list of languages Smile
(Only missing something like :
Code:
frmMainSetup.GetURLFile("Setup/" & String.Format("Setup.{0}.xml", Language), Path.Combine(frmMainSetup.AppPath, String.Format("Setup.{0}.xml", Language)))
in the LangExist Function)

The label : Choose the language for the Setup Process
is too small to display all (even in english it miss Setup Process)

And last but not least the option part of the setup is not translated.

(All these valid for build 1947)

Ps: In English standard lang file :
<string id="267">Master.eLang.GetString(148, "One or more cache resources is currently in use and cannot be deleted at the moment.</string>
<string id="501">TheMovideDB.org</string>

- Tolriq - 2010-03-29

Thanks Nuño
Last version much better you just forgot to call SetUp() in dlgChangeOptions_Shown Smile

French trad for setup joined to try with download if possible Smile
Other trads will come after since lot's of new strings :p

http://www.leetzone.org/Setup.Francais_(fr_FR).zip

Edit :
I started to play with module trads, and it seems trads are not applied everywhere.
Tested with bulkrenamer :
- No trad in the Tools menu.
- Trad when using the tool
- No trad when configuring the module
- Trad for the help part when configuring module.

- dannycorker - 2010-03-29

Only problem I've had is the TV Shows, which I accept is in it's infancy atm. But I don't know, maybe I'm doing something wrong which you guys can help with Smile First thing is that when I update library, it finds 24 TV Shows, but I have 25 on my HDD - EMM can't find the TV show 'Extras' for some reason? The folder structure is the same as every other show, like this:

TV Shows
-Dexter
-Doctor Who
-Extras
--Season 1
--Season 2
--Specials

Any idea why it isn't working for this particular show? Just to clarify, I don;t mean it can't scrape - it won;t appear at all in the EMM window. Other problem is getting XBMC to recognise what I have chose as fanart or season thumbnails. Is there any particular saving method for images that XBMC likes us to use? Because at the moment aI am still finding myself manually setting the fanart etc to what I want in XBMC, even though I have already done it in EMM?

Seriously though, this program is great, and thanks to you all for making it. Big Grin

- MrDVD - 2010-03-29

As i remember there was already some postings about the show "Extras" here.

- sphere - 2010-03-29

MrDVD Wrote:As i remember there was already some postings about the show "Extras" here.

Correct, in your Version the Folder "Extras" is recognized as a special-Folder like "Specials".

But in the next Version (released today or tomorrow?) this is changed and you will be able to scrape this show.

...This is a strange name for a TV-Show but you are not the first guy who asked for this Show Wink

regards
sphere

- ubuntuf4n - 2010-03-29

Guys, I appreciate your hard work.
Today I won't give an announcement, when the DL of 1.1 is available.
It honours been due you.

However, I'm looking forward for a new stable 1.1 Release of EMM.

Ooh, I forgot...
You should get a cold beer after the Release. oO

Best Regards
Ubuntuf4n

- Tolriq - 2010-03-29

Ok i played a lot with translations Smile

Question : is the removal of the ç is the trad name mandatory ? (so i name all other files the same)

List of strange things :
- In Ember native movie Scrapers the label scraper orders is now labelled rename. (Correct naming for new XML scraper)
- The enabled parameter is not traduced for both ember native movie scrapers
- In Ember native movie scapers image part, the text Get posters, Get fanart is not traduced. As the blue phrase at the bottom about settings that are module specific.
- The Tools menu entries for modules are not traduced.
- In module parameters the module list is not traduced.
- The renamer module is not traduced (but the help is)
- Module XBMC Controller is OK
- With last build module Frame Extractor , Movie list exporter , Offline media manager only show the active or not option (but is traduced so perhaps no options for these).
- Module Media File Manager is not fully traduced.
- Module Notifications is not traduced (but the help is)
- The splash indicating what is loading is not traduced.

And a small request, add in the renamer config part the listing of available patterns Smile