Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- Nuno - 2010-03-29

Tolriq Wrote:Ok i played a lot with translations Smile

Question : is the removal of the รง is the trad name mandatory ? (so i name all other files the same)

List of strange things :
- In Ember native movie Scrapers the label scraper orders is now labelled rename. (Correct naming for new XML scraper)
- The enabled parameter is not traduced for both ember native movie scrapers
- In Ember native movie scapers image part, the text Get posters, Get fanart is not traduced. As the blue phrase at the bottom about settings that are module specific.
- The Tools menu entries for modules are not traduced.
- In module parameters the module list is not traduced.
- The renamer module is not traduced (but the help is)
- Module XBMC Controller is OK
- With last build module Frame Extractor , Movie list exporter , Offline media manager only show the active or not option (but is traduced so perhaps no options for these).
- Module Media File Manager is not fully traduced.
- Module Notifications is not traduced (but the help is)
- The splash indicating what is loading is not traduced.

And a small request, add in the renamer config part the listing of available patterns Smile

Hi.
We appreciate your work, but can I ask you something? .. can you post in the tracker? easier for us to keep track.. and less "noise" in here ...
Thank you very much!

- dannycorker - 2010-03-29

Thanks for the speedy response guys! I thought it might be something like that Smile Any clues about the XBMC thing?

- Tolriq - 2010-03-29

Ember site is not as fast :p

But the real problem is most of the time the need to cut down information in small part to be useable in the tracker.
If you don't mind i post all those information in one post i can do it without problems. But posting 10 request will take too much time Sad

- sphere - 2010-03-29

Tolriq Wrote:Ember site is not as fast :p

But the real problem is most of the time the need to cut down information in small part to be useable in the tracker.
If you don't mind i post all those information in one post i can do it without problems. But posting 10 request will take too much time Sad

You could add ONE ticket and add all not translatable things in that, like http://www.embermm.com/issues/313 this one. It worked good - at least better then searching the xbmc forum thread Wink

regards
sphere

- Nuno - 2010-03-29

Tolriq Wrote:Ember site is not as fast :p

You can post all in one issue yes! We prefer single post/issue.. but np if joined (if they are related)

- Nuno - 2010-03-29

sphere Wrote:You could add ONE ticket and add all not translatable things in that, like http://www.embermm.com/issues/313 this one. It worked good - at least better then searching the xbmc forum thread Wink

regards
sphere

Dito Wink

- dannycorker - 2010-03-29

Sorry to bother again lol - but is there a problem with movie posters in this build or have I done something wrong? In the movie section it doesn't add any posters anymore?

- Tolriq - 2010-03-29

Done in one big post :p

Will upload french trad as soon as all is ok Smile (I hope it leave me the time to trad the last core help file :p)

- Nuno - 2010-03-29

Tolriq Wrote:Done in one big post :p

Will upload french trad as soon as all is ok Smile (I hope it leave me the time to trad the last core help file :p)

Thank you (post file in issue when done)

NFO files from EMBER MEDIA MANAGER doesn't work - Xbmcik - 2010-03-29

Hi, I have a problem. I want to create a movie library from my usb drive. My Htpc i offline so I prepared movie infos in Ember Media Manager. EMM sraped NFO, Fanart, Extra thumbs, Poster files but now I don't know how to use it in XBMC 9.11. My example movie has this stucture:

Movie:
H:\Movies\DVD\Ice Age\VIDEO_TS

NFO:
H:\Movies\DVD\Ice Age\Ice Age.nfo

Poster:
H:\Movies\DVD\Ice Age\Ice Age.jpg

Fanart:
H:\Movies\DVD\Ice Age\Ice Age.fanart.jpg

Extra thumbs:
H:\Movies\DVD\Ice Age\extrathumbs\thumb1.jpg
H:\Movies\DVD\Ice Age\extrathumbs\thumb2.jpg
H:\Movies\DVD\Ice Age\extrathumbs\thumb3.jpg

In XBMC I made these steps:

1) startup XBMC
2) VIDEOS
3) add source
4) browse
5) set up path to H:\Movies\DVD\
6) ok
7) set content
8) in the listbox "this directory contains" I chose "MOVIES"
9) current scraper "imdb"
10) Use folder names for lookup = YES
11) Scan recursively = YES
12) OK
13) OK
14) right click on "DVD"
15) Scan for new content

Now instead of using NFO files it displayed "Downloading movie information - scanning for new content". Than XBMC use downloaded informations which are cached somewhere. What I have to do if I want to use NFO, poster, fanart, thumb files from Ember media manager? Thanks

- sphere - 2010-03-29

The German Translation is completed Smile
It will be included in the next release, if you find any errors or have suggestions please contact me Smile

regards,
sphere

- Sparkz - 2010-03-29

First go to Settings - Video - Library - Clean Library

Then, go back and scan for new content. You will always see the "Downloading Movie information" dialog box even if you are scraping from local nfo files. What you will notice is, when it is not scraping the local nfo files you will see the date after the title

Ex: Downloading movie information...District 9 (2009)

When it is scraping the nfo files you will see no year after the title an it should move much quicker. It needs to scrape either way to update XBMC's db to tell the program where to find the fanart and thumbs.

- uncertainty - 2010-03-29

Question regarding saving season based fanart...

Any season based fanart I set (under Files-source I have "<season>-fanart.jpg" selected) does not save. Poster saves fine along with episodes, just the season fanart, once selected, does not save. Ill open this ticket up at wiki if needed..

thanks

- SHen350 - 2010-03-29

uncertainty Wrote:Question regarding saving season based fanart...

Any season based fanart I set (under Files-source I have "<season>-fanart.jpg" selected) does not save. Poster saves fine along with episodes, just the season fanart, once selected, does not save. Ill open this ticket up at wiki if needed..

thanks

Hmmm.. Mine saves and shows up on XBMC without a problem.

- uncertainty - 2010-03-29

SHen350 Wrote:Hmmm.. Mine saves and shows up on XBMC without a problem.

It works fine in Xbmc as it only displayes the series fanart. My issue is regarding the season fanart (ie Battlestar Galactica 2003 would have 5 seperate fanart images, 1 for series and 4 for the seasons).