Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- nul7 - 2010-04-02

mark007 Wrote:Thanks again for the support FidoFuz. My "The Office (UK)" issue seems to be resolved now. But my second issue of for example Lost Season 1, s01e24-25.avi is only detected as episode 24. I have removed from database but episode 25 doesn't appear. Not a big deal but still something I think should be looked at for a future version. I am using version Ember 2002.

So basically the second episode doesn't appear, and XBMC starts to see two episodes with the same name. I wonder is this an xbmc bug or is it just reading incorrect details from the nfo created by emm.

Above, XBMC sees Season 1, with two episode 24's, where as before it would have interpreted it correctly.

If you had previously installed Ember, be sure you reset the regex list to default so you have new newest changes to the regex. This won't update automatically in case a user has customized their regex.

- nul7 - 2010-04-02

Beatzeps08 Wrote:Hi,
I don't get my new Episodes scraped. They are namend like this:

File: Lost - 610.mkv
Folder: Season 6

Can someone help me writing the right RegEx?

This should work, as well. Please reset the regex to defaults and try again. Let me know if it still doesn't work.

- kri kri - 2010-04-02

How does TV renaming work? I have a couple files the EMM isn't picking up at all - I tried to manually rename them according to thetvdb.org Thanks Huh

- DarkMasterCh1ef - 2010-04-02

i didn't can fetch the trailer formats

- uncertainty - 2010-04-02

I posted this afew days ago but did not see any reply yet. I added my TV series collection to Ember and all went well. Now when I add new episodes I just copy them over to the corresponding directories and then click "update library" in Ember. The problem Im finding is that if I add, like 10 new episodes, it will not show me the new episodes within ember unless I click on the corresponding series/season and it also does not scrape metadata automatically. Basically what I have to do atm is write down on paper the 10 new episodes then look for them manually in Ember and click update metadata.

Maybe I have a setting wrong but can this be automated down the road?

thanks again for all the work you guys do on Ember, we all appreciate it

- SHen350 - 2010-04-03

uncertainty Wrote:I posted this afew days ago but did not see any reply yet. I added my TV series collection to Ember and all went well. Now when I add new episodes I just copy them over to the corresponding directories and then click "update library" in Ember. The problem Im finding is that if I add, like 10 new episodes, it will not show me the new episodes within ember unless I click on the corresponding series/season and it also does not scrape metadata automatically. Basically what I have to do atm is write down on paper the 10 new episodes then look for them manually in Ember and click update metadata.

Maybe I have a setting wrong but can this be automated down the road?

thanks again for all the work you guys do on Ember, we all appreciate it

I believe this is going to be added in later. This is still a work in progress, they were just giving us a workable taste so far. I am sure they will get this out as soon as they get it up and running correctly. I am waiting for it too.

- Beatzeps08 - 2010-04-03

nul7 Wrote:This should work, as well. Please reset the regex to defaults and try again. Let me know if it still doesn't work.

Hey, I use revision 2002 and it defintly does not work for blank-formated files like:
Lost - 412.mkv

or multiple files:

Greys Anatomy 201-02.avi

Would be great if you could help out =)

- uncertainty - 2010-04-03

SHen350 Wrote:I believe this is going to be added in later. This is still a work in progress, they were just giving us a workable taste so far. I am sure they will get this out as soon as they get it up and running correctly. I am waiting for it too.

Great, just wanted to make certain I did not have a setting askew..

thanks

- nul7 - 2010-04-03

Beatzeps08 Wrote:Hey, I use revision 2002 and it defintly does not work for blank-formated files like:
Lost - 412.mkv

or multiple files:

Greys Anatomy 201-02.avi

Would be great if you could help out =)

And did you reset the regex as I mentioned in my post??

- mark007 - 2010-04-03

nul7 Wrote:If you had previously installed Ember, be sure you reset the regex list to default so you have new newest changes to the regex. This won't update automatically in case a user has customized their regex.

Hi Nul,

I have reset the TV Shows Regex yet s01e24-25.avi is still only shown as episode 24. I have also removed this tv show and reupdated. Its still detected with only episode 24.

After the regex reset, I can't actually see any regex that could recognize this, ie there is no - in the first regex. Is the regex greedy or ungreedy, ie is the * whats eating up my -25 in the filename above? Could this be why?

- FidoFuz - 2010-04-03

mark007 Wrote:Hi Nul,

I have reset the TV Shows Regex yet s01e24-25.avi is still only shown as episode 24. I have also removed this tv show and reupdated. Its still detected with only episode 24.

It is detecting fine with me. I think you were referring to the show "Lost" which has no episode 25 for season 1, but I would still expect it to be detected after an update library. I'll rename some of my files and have a go.

When you say you removed the tv show and reupdated, did you also remove the nfos before you updated?

- mark007 - 2010-04-03

Hi. Yes lost had episode24 and 25 shown together. See list on wikipedia. Is manually removing nfos the problem or emm thinking there is no episode 25 out there. It's faulty either ways in this case.

- FidoFuz - 2010-04-03

mark007 Wrote:Hi. Yes lost had episode24 and 25 shown together. See list on wikipedia. Is manually removing nfos the problem or emm thinking there is no episode 25 out there. It's faulty either ways in this case.

It's not EMM thinking that there is no episode 25, it's the scraped site "thetvdb"

Here is where EMM gets the episode information.

Some people see this as an extended episode rather than 2 separate episodes, nonetheless, if your files do not match with what is on thetvdb the scraping will produce erroneous results and you will have to enter your own information manually.

You should still be having episode 25 detected by the regex though. I suspect a previous scrape when the regex was not working correctly has saved the information to the nfos and now that the regex is fixed a scrape will pick up the faulty information in the nfo instead of scraping from thetvdb, that's why I suggest manually removing the nfos just to be sure.

In essence, Ember should be picking up episode 24 and 25 for your files when updating the library but any scrape will only be able to populate information on episode 24 as the source of the scrape (thetvdb) does not list episode 25.

After a scrape you will have to enter the information on episode 25 manually yourself if you wish to keep them separate episodes.

- BigBlack - 2010-04-03

How to reset the regex? What's the regex? I've about 12 movie with no title, only fan art and info but no title in list... It's blank...

- nul7 - 2010-04-03

BigBlack Wrote:How to reset the regex? What's the regex? I've about 12 movie with no title, only fan art and info but no title in list... It's blank...

Regex is for TV Shows... there isn't any needed for Movies. If you have movies with blank titles in the list, then either you manually edited the titles, or something else went wrong, because Ember simply won't add a movie to the list if the list title is blank.