Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- DuMbGuM - 2010-04-07

nul7 Wrote:Did you make a new installation or did you attempt to install over your old Ember directory? Upgrading from <1.0 is not supported by any version >1.0.

I did that to begin with and encountered errors so did a clean install which is working smoothly with the exception of the scraper issue.

- nul7 - 2010-04-07

DuMbGuM Wrote:I did that to begin with and encountered errors so did a clean install which is working smoothly with the exception of the scraper issue.

Are they scanned in properly (correct season/episode) and do they already have an nfo?

- Bongu - 2010-04-07

I'm sure this is simple but for some reason, when I created my TV Show library in Ember it isn't seeing any of the episodes. I only see the shows in the top of the 3 boxes. I feel like I did have all the Seasons in the second box and episodes in the third box but it all got lost when I scraped the TV Show.

The file format I have is:

TV Shows/Show Name/name.s03.e01.mkv

Am I doing something wrong here? Thank you.

- kri kri - 2010-04-07

nul7 Wrote:There is one actually started already (been stagnant for a few months)... we may get around to finishing it up for 1.5 or a couple versions after.
Thanks.

Also when I got to add edit meta data, is it possible to scan the file on in my optical drive or do I need to manually do it?

- scrolling - 2010-04-07

MrDVD Wrote:Hallo, i never tryed it with "Specials" but "Season 0" works for me.

Thanks. I tried Season 0 and selected up date library and still nothing. Any other suggestions?

- michaelcdf - 2010-04-07

nul7 Wrote:By "uninstall" do you mean you deleted the entire directory? You're not trying to use an old database or anything like that are you? Otherwise, you probably have incorrect settings for your file/folder structure. Post a sample full path to one of the movies that is not found by Ember and we can help you further.

yes completetly delete all previous files.
and also embermm was never installed on my win 7 x64 machine

My structure is as follow: x:/movies/thenameofthemovies.avi

for example: x:/movies/x-men.avi
x:/movies/four wedding and a funeral.avi

etc...

but the file are not even show in the list.
Out of hunderderd files I only have 2 on the list.
it is like it is stopping scanning for the others files

- snotface - 2010-04-07

is there a way for EMM to rename the tv shows?

- olympia - 2010-04-07

michaelcdf Wrote:yes completetly delete all previous files.
and also embermm was never installed on my win 7 x64 machine

My structure is as follow: x:/movies/thenameofthemovies.avi

for example: x:/movies/x-men.avi
x:/movies/four wedding and a funeral.avi

etc...

but the file are not even show in the list.
Out of hunderderd files I only have 2 on the list.
it is like it is stopping scanning for the others files

What are your settings on this source?

- olympia - 2010-04-07

snotface Wrote:is there a way for EMM to rename the tv shows?

Not yet.

- olympia - 2010-04-07

Bongu Wrote:I'm sure this is simple but for some reason, when I created my TV Show library in Ember it isn't seeing any of the episodes. I only see the shows in the top of the 3 boxes. I feel like I did have all the Seasons in the second box and episodes in the third box but it all got lost when I scraped the TV Show.

The file format I have is:

TV Shows/Show Name/name.s03.e01.mkv

Am I doing something wrong here? Thank you.

delete media.emm, readd your sources and see if it helps.

- willers.nail - 2010-04-07

Ember is great cheers to you the developers for this app, really does work exactly the way one would expect a media manager to work.

I have 2 queries and a bug it seems.

First thing is the bug were EMM doesnt pick up the the first episode of season one of futurama. The episode is called "Space Pilot 3000".

First query is will we get music support added in the future as its the only thing missing atm in EMM?

Second query how do I tell EMM to create the .nfo without having e.g. moviename cd1.nfo ? This as you can see happens when I have 2 part movies and seems to create double entries in XBMC's library.

- RenZ0R - 2010-04-07

... nevermind, wrong thread Big Grin

- michaelcdf - 2010-04-07

olympia Wrote:What are your settings on this source?

Thanks my mistake, I didn t see the option to take only one movie from folder
thanks for fast help.

On my way to donate Smile, done

thanks incredible application

- olympia - 2010-04-07

michaelcdf Wrote:Thanks my mistake, I didn t see the option to take only one movie from folder
thanks for fast help.

On my way to donate Smile, done

thanks incredible application

Thank you!

- DuMbGuM - 2010-04-07

nul7 Wrote:Are they scanned in properly (correct season/episode) and do they already have an nfo?

I started with no .nfo's. It would detect all shows (generating .nfo's) but no episodes at all for some shows.

Then I got it to detect the episodes for all shows by using that drop-down menu, it has made the .nfo's for all except the S01E01's of the shows where no episodes were detected before, they still have no .nfo right now.

I name all my shows in the same format (Human Target.S01E01.HDTV.720p.DD5.1.mkv) so they are always detected in XBMC as long as thetvdb server is running.