Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- olympia - 2010-04-12

jons2crazy Wrote:Still can't select quality for trailers. I was not able to updated and was able to and the most recent up date has left me not able to select the quality again.

Cannot reproduce this with any of the trailers I tried. Could you please provide the youtube link you are trying with?

- TheOmicron - 2010-04-12

b15nut Wrote:EMM keeps freezing when I try and scrape for trailers only. It tells me it finds the first couple then freezes up. I even unmarked the one it was freezing on and ran again but it just froze on the next one in the list. Any thoughts? Thanks

I'm having this exact same issue. I have a large number of movies that I don't have trailers for, and I'm doing a custom scrape based on movies missing trailers, and it seems to freeze EMM after scanning the first 20 or so.

Any ideas? Is it something that we need to file a bug report for, or is the EMM team already aware of it?

Can't desactivate url saving option ... - sebmex - 2010-04-12

Hi,

really a nice piece of program this EMM ... using it with Cine Passion plugin, works great...

BUT...

As I use yamj on my PCH A110, i need YAMJ to browse downloaded images and nfo files.

Unfortunately, it seems that urls saved to EMM generated nfo are making it bug and it cannot find poster and fanart.

I read here ...

http://www.networkedmediatank.com/showthread.php?tid=38497&pid=366522#pid366522

... that I need to activate the option to not save url to nfo ... I activate it and nfo are still having these url inside ...

Using EMM 1.1 revision 2022

Could you help me ?

Thanks !

Sebmex

- Nuno - 2010-04-12

sebmex Wrote:Hi,

really a nice piece of program this EMM ... using it with Cine Passion plugin, works great...

BUT...

As I use yamj on my PCH A110, i need YAMJ to browse downloaded images and nfo files.

Unfortunately, it seems that urls saved to EMM generated nfo are making it bug and it cannot find poster and fanart.

I read here ...

http://www.networkedmediatank.com/showthread.php?tid=38497&pid=366522#pid366522

... that I need to activate the option to not save url to nfo ... I activate it and nfo are still having these url inside ...

Using EMM 1.1 revision 2022

Could you help me ?

Thanks !

Sebmex

This is a issue of the plugin itself, please contact it's developer

- sebmex - 2010-04-12

thanks, you're right, I contacted the developer and he fixed it already !

- Nuno - 2010-04-12

sebmex Wrote:thanks, you're right, I contacted the developer and he fixed it already !

Thank you for the feedback, and thanks to DanoneKid for his fast fix Smile

- Stoker - 2010-04-12

Hello everybody. I have a problem when a Film, like Lord of the Rings or once upon a time in America, is stored on two DVDs.
I namend the Films Lord of the Rings DVD1 and Lord of the Rings DVD2. Ember finds only DVD1 and adds the Film to the Database.
Why does Ember only find the first DVD? On top of this the film can not be started with xbmc.

How do I have to name the film?

Thanks for an answer and sorry for my bad english!

- pettson3816 - 2010-04-12

Stoker Wrote:Hello everybody. I have a problem when a Film, like Lord of the Rings or once upon a time in America, is stored on two DVDs.
I namend the Films Lord of the Rings DVD1 and Lord of the Rings DVD2. Ember finds only DVD1 and adds the Film to the Database.
Why does Ember only find the first DVD? On top of this the film can not be started with xbmc.

How do I have to name the film?

Thanks for an answer and sorry for my bad english!

I usually include "cd1" and "cd2" in the filename. That works for me.

- CharlesNasi - 2010-04-13

When I let scrape EMM my movies, XBMC doesn't see the nfo file, and the folderart. I am using the fileview, and when I want more information, it's empty. I am using r9999 1.1 with XBMC 9.11 Camelot under Ubuntu Lucid.

Am I doing something wrong?

- shankster - 2010-04-13

CharlesNasi Wrote:When I let scrape EMM my movies, XBMC doesn't see the nfo file, and the folderart. I am using the fileview, and when I want more information, it's empty. I am using r9999 1.1 with XBMC 9.11 Camelot under Ubuntu Lucid.

EMM will scrape the information into a NFO file.

You must tell XBMC to scrape the nfo to get the information into its database.

If your shows/movies are already in XBMC, you need to update them to get XBMC to see the new info.

(reload the data in the information screen in XBMC)

- Nuno - 2010-04-13

CharlesNasi Wrote:When I let scrape EMM my movies, XBMC doesn't see the nfo file, and the folderart. I am using the fileview, and when I want more information, it's empty. I am using r9999 1.1 with XBMC 9.11 Camelot under Ubuntu Lucid.

Release 9999? There is no such release!

Are you running Ember under Linux?
After scraping, do you seen info/images in Ember?

TV Shows And Ember - Paulkai - 2010-04-13

Hi

I have been using this for a while, and wanted to try the tv show scrapping, I have a folder called tv shows within that folder, I have my shows in a folders, i.e lost, smallville etc, I have just added The Pacific, with in that folder I have named it pt.1 pt.2 etc, when I go into to xbmc poster and fan art is there but it tells me O episodes, I have tried to update the libirary, but no joy, am I missing something obvious??

Paul Big Grin

- UnisonRuss - 2010-04-13

I recently updated to the new stuff, and I love the TV Show support! I am having difficulty with Movies though... When I updated the library in the past, and a new movie was found, I was able to select [Scrape Media -> New Movies -> Automatic (Force Best Match) -> All Items] and the moves would scrape no problem, getting me posters, fanart, etc. In the newest version, when I select this, nothing gets scraped except the movie title. I even tried "Movies Missing Items" and the same thing happens. Is this a known issue? I can manually scrape each movie individually, but this is a pain compared to the way it was. Also, when selecting a poster, it only allows me to select the medium, not the large or X-large. Any response to these two issues would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

- olympia - 2010-04-13

UnisonRuss Wrote:I recently updated to the new stuff, and I love the TV Show support! I am having difficulty with Movies though... When I updated the library in the past, and a new movie was found, I was able to select [Scrape Media -> New Movies -> Automatic (Force Best Match) -> All Items] and the moves would scrape no problem, getting me posters, fanart, etc. In the newest version, when I select this, nothing gets scraped except the movie title. I even tried "Movies Missing Items" and the same thing happens. Is this a known issue? I can manually scrape each movie individually, but this is a pain compared to the way it was. Also, when selecting a poster, it only allows me to select the medium, not the large or X-large. Any response to these two issues would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

How did you update and from which version?

tv shows and ember - Paulkai - 2010-04-13

Hi

I had version 1, and it askedme if I wanted to upgrade, I now have ver 1.1
all the movies are ok, Tv shows dont seem to work, I'm pretty sure it is me

paul