Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- SHen350 - 2010-04-13

Paulkai Wrote:Hi

I have been using this for a while, and wanted to try the tv show scrapping, I have a folder called tv shows within that folder, I have my shows in a folders, i.e lost, smallville etc, I have just added The Pacific, with in that folder I have named it pt.1 pt.2 etc, when I go into to xbmc poster and fan art is there but it tells me O episodes, I have tried to update the libirary, but no joy, am I missing something obvious??

Paul Big Grin

I'm doing the Pacific also. I also had this problem, at first it was becuase it didn't recognize the format it was in, so I changed it to mkv, then I changed the pt.1 and so on to S01E01. After I did that it worked fine.Big Grin

- Death-Axe - 2010-04-13

Having some real issues with Defenders of the Earth. It is here on tvdb http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=70824&seasonid=1151&lid=7

Structure as the rest of my things are:

Defenders Of The Earth
Season 1
Defenders Of The Earth S01E01 Escape From Mongo
Defenders Of The Earth S01E02 The Creation Of Monitor
etc.

Posters/banners etc scrape, the season folder show up as Defenders Of The Earth S01E01 in ember, but it refuses to scrape the episodes. rescrape after rescrape, deleted all files rescraped again, same thing. What is going on here?

- UnisonRuss - 2010-04-13

olympia Wrote:How did you update and from which version?

I grabbed the installer off your site, and have been updating it via EMM...

- myrison - 2010-04-14

Olympia, I've noticed that videos stored in the DVD rip directory structure:

VIDEO_TS folder \
VIDEO_TS.IFO
video_ts-fanart.jpg
video_ts.nfo
video_ts-trailer.mp4

do not correctly register in the new Ember version as having an NFO file or a trailer, even though they exist using the naming convention above. In the old Ember, these files were correctly seen and registered with a "check" mark in the library listing.

I would have reported this on your bug tracking site, but I don't seem to be able to get an account set up over there.

Thanks for all your continued work on Ember.

- coendeurloo - 2010-04-14

Will the TV Series scraping get the season posters .tbn? I currently use TV Rename for my tv series, but it won't get the season posters, which is a bummer Smile

tv shows and ember - Paulkai - 2010-04-14

Are you saying that because it is a mini series, the pacific should be Pacific
SE01E01 for all 10 Episodes or SE01E01, SE01E02, etc

Paul

- sphere - 2010-04-14

coendeurloo Wrote:Will the TV Series scraping get the season posters .tbn? I currently use TV Rename for my tv series, but it won't get the season posters, which is a bummer Smile

Yes, ember can fetch season Posters (and even Season Fanart).

Paulkai Wrote:Are you saying that because it is a mini series, the pacific should be Pacific

Paul
I think SHen350 meant that, yes: when you rename the files to "S01E01" etc. ember can scan them. And after ember has scanned them, ember can scrape them Smile

regards
sphere

- andyblac - 2010-04-14

i have a problem with double episodes not being picked up by emm, my file is this:

Heroes - S04E01E02.hdtv.mkv

but only episode E01 is being detected in emm, xbmc find both fine, if not nfo is present.

can anyone help me edit the regex to get it to detect both episodes ?

also is anyone else not getting ember to detect your current season posters, it copies season one images to ALL seasons. i have to manually tell emm the file is there ?, once i have done it is fine. but if i remove the show or delete the database and try to reload the show, it again only uses the first season images.

andy.

- olympia - 2010-04-14

Paulkai Wrote:Are you saying that because it is a mini series, the pacific should be Pacific

Paul

sphere Wrote:I think SHen350 meant that, yes: when you rename the files to "S01E01" etc. ember can scan them. And after ember has scanned them, ember can scrape them Smile

Right. Neither Ember nor XBMC(I suppose) recognize pt.1 as an episode marker.

But it can be still "The Pacific" of course...

- olympia - 2010-04-14

andyblac Wrote:i have a problem with double episodes not being picked up by emm, my file is this:

Heroes - S04E01E02.hdtv.mkv

but only episode E01 is being detected in emm, xbmc find both fine, if not nfo is present.

can anyone help me edit the regex to get it to detect both episodes ?

This should be detected as two and it detects it as two for me (I've just tried). Which version are you using? Try to reset regex settings: if the regexes were generated once, will not be overwritten by the new version. Have to reset it to get the new defaults (and regexes changed many times already).

andyblac Wrote:also is anyone else not getting ember to detect your current season posters, it copies season one images to ALL seasons. i have to manually tell emm the file is there ?, once i have done it is fine. but if i remove the show or delete the database and try to reload the show, it again only uses the first season images.

Will be hard to reproduce without knowing your naming schemes.

- >>X<< - 2010-04-14

olympia Wrote:Right. Neither Ember nor XBMC(I suppose) recognize pt.1 as an episode marker.

But it can be still "The Pacific" of course...

Think your find xbmc does now detect mini series labeling pt.I, pt.II etc

http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/28764

olympia Wrote:This should be detected as two and it detects it as two for me (I've just tried). Which version are you using? Try to reset regex settings: if the regexes were generated once, will not be overwritten by the new version. Have to reset it to get the new defaults (and regexes changed many times already).

Thanks for the reset tip double episode working fine now Smile

- andyblac - 2010-04-14

olympia Wrote:This should be detected as two and it detects it as two for me (I've just tried). Which version are you using? Try to reset regex settings: if the regexes were generated once, will not be overwritten by the new version. Have to reset it to get the new defaults (and regexes changed many times already).

cheers that sorted it Smile

olympia Wrote:Will be hard to reproduce without knowing your naming schemes.

like this:

TVSHOWS
--> Heores
----> fanart.jpg, folder.jpg, Season-all.tbn, Tvshow.nfo, Season01.tbn, Season02.tbn, Season03.tbn, etc etc,
----> Season01
------> media files, fanart.jpg, folder.jpg (same as Season01.tbn)
----> Season02
------> media files, fanart.jpg, folder.jpg (same as Season02.tbn)

BTW, it is the same for season fanart, only season 1 gets picked up and it copies it to the rest of the seasons.
cheers

Andy

- olympia - 2010-04-14

andyblac Wrote:TVSHOWS
--> Heores
----> fanart.jpg, folder.jpg, Season-all.tbn, Tvshow.nfo, Season01.tbn, Season02.tbn, Season03.tbn, etc etc,
----> Season01
------> media files, fanart.jpg, folder.jpg (same as Season01.tbn)
----> Season02
------> media files, fanart.jpg, folder.jpg (same as Season02.tbn)

BTW, it is the same for season fanart, only season 1 gets picked up and it copies it to the rest of the seasons.
cheers

Andy

I cannot reproduce this either...
Hmmm... Could you please try to delete the database file (media.emm), then readd the sources and let Ember scan everything cleanly?

- andyblac - 2010-04-14

olympia Wrote:I cannot reproduce this either...
Hmmm... Could you please try to delete the database file (media.emm), then readd the sources and let Ember scan everything cleanly?

yup, just tried it, could it be that everything was exported from XBMC, to create NFO's and jpg's etc., then i let emm can those ?

- olympia - 2010-04-14

andyblac Wrote:yup, just tried it, could it be that everything was exported from XBMC, to create NFO's and jpg's etc., then i let emm can those ?

In theory it should work, but we don't really know what XBMC exports. Is it both exporting seasonXX.tbn to the show dir and a folder.jpg to the season dir for season poster?