Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- krypt2nite - 2010-04-30

This is sick guys.

I can't seem to get it working though.

First on the source list it doesn't show all my EMM sources. I then populate my sources and choose the corresponding source from the drop down. I click OK and save everything. I come back and the populated sources are gone from the drop downs.

Any ideas? Reinstall EMM? Big Grin

- Nuno - 2010-04-30

krypt2nite Wrote:This is sick guys.

I can't seem to get it working though.

First on the source list it doesn't show all my EMM sources. I then populate my sources and choose the corresponding source from the drop down. I click OK and save everything. I come back and the populated sources are gone from the drop downs.

Any ideas? Reinstall EMM? Big Grin

Have you update over a previous versions? if so delete advancedsetiings.xml.. setting changed from old version you may having issue because of that.. if not please open a issue in tracker so we can follow it! (attach you advancedsettings.xml after configuring you xbmc host pls)

- krypt2nite - 2010-04-30

Sure thing man. I reinstalled a fresh EMM and added one single source and same issues.

Bug #546

Doesn't have anything to do with my EMM machine being 64bit WIN7 does it?

- Nuno - 2010-04-30

krypt2nite Wrote:Sure thing man. I reinstalled a fresh EMM and added one single source and same issues.

Bug #546

Doesn't have anything to do with my EMM machine being 64bit WIN7 does it?

I'm working on it.. please follow the tracker Smile

TV Seasons - Paulkai - 2010-05-01

Hi Guys

Great programme

Finally got round to doing my tv shows, all seem ok, I seem to have a problem if I have two seasons. When I load in for example Calafornication, it shows me season 1 and season 2, however if I then try to rescrape to get the info,season 2 just disappears. All my files are in folder called TV Shows within that I have one folder for each TV show, I hav the latest version 1.2, any help appreciated, pretty sure it is something I'm doing

Paul Big Grin

- kri kri - 2010-05-01

olympia Wrote:I am not sure I understand your first question. Just create a folder for them nad set up this folder also as a separate source.

It is not scanning the drive. You can only do this manually.

Edit: how on earth should Ember even detect which movie are on a DVD?
Thanks, but I can't even figure out how to scan the metadata. I was able to create the offline movie, but do I need to enter the metadata manually?

- bobrap - 2010-05-01

david81 Wrote:Loving the new Ember, but having one little issue that just cropped up. When I'm scraping TMDB for posters, I get plenty of choices that show "Multiple" sizes available, but I can only select "Medium". The others are grayed out.

Might this have anything to do with the announcement I got from TMDB the other day about changes to the site and API?

Is anyone else still seeing this? Thanks for the latest!

- isamu.dragon - 2010-05-01

uncertainty Wrote:Thanks, that resolved my TVDB scraper issue.
and mine as well

- scrolling - 2010-05-01

I would like to make a feature request. I know I'm suppose to at the ember web sight, but for some reason I'm an Invalid user.

Any way, I was wondering if it would be possible to edit multiple episodes at one time?

- olympia - 2010-05-01

scrolling Wrote:I would like to make a feature request. I know I'm suppose to at the ember web sight, but for some reason I'm an Invalid user.

Any way, I was wondering if it would be possible to edit multiple episodes at one time?

Can you indicate the username you tried to register with?

- Walhalla - 2010-05-01

Paulkai Wrote:Hi Guys
All my files are in folder called TV Shows within that I have one folder for each TV show
Paul Big Grin

so the paths look like:

\TV Shows\Californication\S01
\TV Shows\Californication\S02

?

- DarkMasterCh1ef - 2010-05-01

Hi,
I have my entire movies saved on a acer home server.
with all the old versions of the EMM I could manage this easily.
since the current version will be removed at the database-updating all the movies and I have to enter the path of the films from scratch.
what can it be?
System is:
Win7 Ultimate & Acer easystore h340 with Windows Home Server
greetz from germany

- RockDawg - 2010-05-01

I am having a problem where Ember isn't finding media on any newly added sources since I upgraded to v1.2. I tried to find a log, but there only an old file in the log folder.

- diemos - 2010-05-01

I've been trying to figure this out, but no luck, so i finally decided to ask for help.

EMM does not detecting my TV Shows (structure). I have
- Season 01
- 24.1x01.12.00.AM_1.00.AM.AC3.DVDRip
- 24.1x01.12.00.am_1.00.am.ac3.dvdrip_ws_xvid.avi

same thing for all the other shows, but it DOES detect all the shows just fine with this folder structure:

- Season 01
- 24.1x01.12.00.am_1.00.am.ac3.dvdrip_ws_xvid.avi

I DON'T want to move all episodes from their folders into one folder with all avis inside.

This just looks like if recursive scanning was on, it would work. Do I have to edit regex or am I doing something wrong?
(running ember 1.2, on win xp)

Thank you.

- olympia - 2010-05-01

RockDawg Wrote:I am having a problem where Ember isn't finding media on any newly added sources since I upgraded to v1.2. I tried to find a log, but there only an old file in the log folder.

It's quite a few information to track it down.