Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- kraqh3d - 2010-05-05

You are correct. But r28256 would not have been corrected as-is anyway. You would have to update to later svn rev to get the fix. It's your choice if you want to take the risk or not.

- mark007 - 2010-05-05

Hi all. Loving version 1.2. I only have one issue. I have moved my Avatar Blu-ray to Disk, keeping the bdmv structure (but without the bdmv folder).

Unfortunately the setting "Recognize VIDEO_TS Folders" which I think is meant to also detect BDMV contents (without a BDMV folder) doesn't seem to work.

My structure is like

G:\Films\Avatar\*Contents*

ie

G:\Films\Avatar\AUXDATA\
G:\Films\Avatar\BDJO\
G:\Films\Avatar\index.bdmv

EMM isn't picking this structure up, even after an Update Library. Should I create a new bug report?

- olympia - 2010-05-05

mark007 Wrote:Hi all. Loving version 1.2. I only have one issue. I have moved my Avatar Blu-ray to Disk, keeping the bdmv structure (but without the bdmv folder).

Unfortunately the setting "Recognize VIDEO_TS Folders" which I think is meant to also detect BDMV contents (without a BDMV folder) doesn't seem to work.

My structure is like

ie

EMM isn't picking this structure up, even after an Update Library. Should I create a new bug report?

A feature request.

- Death-Axe - 2010-05-05

Trying to scrape ponyo, and no posters show at all, just a blank screen with a cancel button. What gives?

- Nuno - 2010-05-05

mark007 Wrote:Hi all. Loving version 1.2. I only have one issue. I have moved my Avatar Blu-ray to Disk, keeping the bdmv structure (but without the bdmv folder).

My structure is like

ie

Try to delete AdvancedSettings.xml and try again!
At this point it should work... if still don't and as Bence say.. open a Feature Ticket

- Bocky - 2010-05-06

Quote:Originally Posted by coendeurloo
The latest version of Ember has an issue when you scrape a movie and select the poster, you can not select the 'multiple' sized posters (which in 95% of the time means the cool ones), 'OK' is greyed out...

This has been fixed in the latest update however when I select a poster, it only gives me the option to download the 'Medium' or 'Cover' size ('Original' and 'Small' are greyed out) even for popular movies.

- Death-Axe - 2010-05-06

Still no posters or fan art showing on scraping ponyo after the update, just an empty dialog box.

- olympia - 2010-05-06

Death-Axe Wrote:Still no posters or fan art showing on scraping ponyo after the update, just an empty dialog box.

Enable other image scrapers, especially movisposterdb.com and you will be very happy!

- rflores2323 - 2010-05-07

does anyone have a how to on installing mono and then installing EMM for linux??

- ubuntuf4n - 2010-05-07

Erased all my nfos.
Tried to rescrape, but it only scraping the english plot (from imdb).
I've already ticked all the OFDB-Options (German-Database).

Could you guide me through my problem ?

Installed on a clean system.

Edit:--> OFDB.de is down at the time of this post.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, I am not able to DL trailers, is this a localization problem, or is the chance to find a trailer by the built-in-scraper generally lower than I'd expected ?

- andyblac - 2010-05-07

MrDVD Wrote:Hallo, anyone with TV-Shows pls can compare the counter of episodes between Ember and XBMC. (in my case its a mysql db)

Ember says 10009
SQL says 10202

Im not sure where the diff comes from.

Maybe Ember count multi episodes and dvd iso's with more than one episode as one ?

if you have multi episodes files emm counts them as such, but only if they are formatted correctly (Chuck - S01E01E02E03.mkv)

hope this helps

andy.

- Jocker_Boy - 2010-05-07

Hello.
Ember Media Manager is better and better after each revision.
I was wondering, why do not add:

Writers and Language fields to *.nfo file of each movie?

- MrDVD - 2010-05-07

andyblac Wrote:if you have multi episodes files emm counts them as such, but only if they are formatted correctly (Chuck - S01E01E02E03.mkv)

hope this helps

andy.

Thanks you, i have it this way formatted so xbmc itself have some strange counter in it Sad

- myrison - 2010-05-07

ubuntuf4n Wrote:Erased all my nfos.
Tried to rescrape, but it only scraping the english plot (from imdb).
I've already ticked all the OFDB-Options (German-Database).

Could you guide me through my problem ?

Installed on a clean system.

Edit:--> OFDB.de is down at the time of this post.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, I am not able to DL trailers, is this a localization problem, or is the chance to find a trailer by the built-in-scraper generally lower than I'd expected ?

There have been numerous posts in the last 2-3 pages about the trailer problem. Without more information I can only suspect you are affected by the same thing. You might want to read back to see what the history of the issue is.

- butchabay - 2010-05-07

Hi there,
this Media Manager rules, works really perfect. I've just noticed one thing:

As in settings there is a possibility to uncheck Year and runtime info, after scarping, there is no year and no runtime displayed, so far so good (cause i don't like how it fits in Showmix 2.5 in lower corner). So i have no year and no runtime, but i see the symbol / , and that's really annoying. This problem looks like xbmc is converting the spacebar into /

I would like to solve this problem but i really haven't found if the problem is in Ember, XBMC or Skin.

I've noticed already that if i set Genre to "None" the problem disappears.

Any help would be very needful.

Thanx