Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- runner - 2010-05-10

Forgive my question ahead of time as I am a bit of a newb at this but here it goes.

It is my understanding that the meta data from the ISO's on HDD can be parsed and stored by Ember, is that correct? If that is correct should XBMC not show these in the Movies view? If it should then I have a question as to why mine doesn't. The only time that I get them to show up is after watching a movie. Perhaps there is something bigger going on as I posted a question earlier as to why my Ember data is not getting loaded in to XBMC. Link to other...

Thanks!

- RockDawg - 2010-05-10

I'm loving how EMM has been progressing and the TV support is great. One question I have, and maybe I just overlooked it, but is there a way to have Ember show only the new episodes similar to the way you can with movies?

- olympia - 2010-05-10

RockDawg Wrote:I'm loving how EMM has been progressing and the TV support is great. One question I have, and maybe I just overlooked it, but is there a way to have Ember show only the new episodes similar to the way you can with movies?

No, not yet.

- Unitydisconnect - 2010-05-11

I'm fairly new to Ember but so far it has been a fantastic tool.

I'm having a little trouble with TV Shows. Ember scrapes and downloads all the art and creates .nfo file successfully, but when i update my xbmc library it doesn't use the .nfo files from the folder. It connects to the internet and scrapes them on its own.

Is there xbmc config that i need to change so that it uses these nfo files? or is it something with Ember?

Thanks for the help guys

- olympia - 2010-05-11

Unitydisconnect Wrote:I'm fairly new to Ember but so far it has been a fantastic tool.

I'm having a little trouble with TV Shows. Ember scrapes and downloads all the art and creates .nfo file successfully, but when i update my xbmc library it doesn't use the .nfo files from the folder. It connects to the internet and scrapes them on its own.

Is there xbmc config that i need to change so that it uses these nfo files? or is it something with Ember?

Thanks for the help guys

It should work fine with Ember default settings, what xbmc version are you using?

- Nuno - 2010-05-11

Ember on LINUX (UBUNTU)

http://www.embermm.com/boards/2/topics/837

- Unitydisconnect - 2010-05-11

olympia Wrote:It should work fine with Ember default settings, what xbmc version are you using?

I'm using the most recent nightly build compiled: xbmc pre-10.5 r28256

I've tried it on the most recent stable release to and i've had the same results :\

- PlanB - 2010-05-11

I would like to have the script to convert my own studio Flags. Big Grin

Thanxx

- GTAHH - 2010-05-11

HELP!

I am trying to use Ember media manager and it simply doesnt work for me.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and when I try and install it - nothing happens.

A install log file appears and this is the message when I open it:

+++ Main: ERROR ON LOAD ... EXIT
Font 'Arial' does not support style 'Bold'.
at System.Drawing.Font.CreateNativeFont()
at System.Drawing.Font.Initialize(FontFamily family, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet, Boolean gdiVerticalFont)
at System.Drawing.Font..ctor(String familyName, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet)
at EmberSetup.frmMainSetup.SetupMyControls()
at EmberSetup.frmMainSetup.frmMain_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
*** Main: END 12/05/2010 3:55:37 AM

How do I get this program to work like you guys haveHuh

Please Help!!

- rflores2323 - 2010-05-11

Nuno Wrote:Ember on LINUX (UBUNTU)

http://www.embermm.com/boards/2/topics/837

thank you sooo much! will try it out tonight.

- Nuno - 2010-05-11

GTAHH Wrote:HELP!

I am trying to use Ember media manager and it simply doesnt work for me.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and when I try and install it - nothing happens.

A install log file appears and this is the message when I open it:

+++ Main: ERROR ON LOAD ... EXIT
Font 'Arial' does not support style 'Bold'.
at System.Drawing.Font.CreateNativeFont()
at System.Drawing.Font.Initialize(FontFamily family, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet, Boolean gdiVerticalFont)
at System.Drawing.Font..ctor(String familyName, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet)
at EmberSetup.frmMainSetup.SetupMyControls()
at EmberSetup.frmMainSetup.frmMain_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
*** Main: END 12/05/2010 3:55:37 AM

How do I get this program to work like you guys haveHuh

Please Help!!

You have a corrupted file... arial font is corrupted ... try to get the file from another computer! or reinstall windows

- rflores2323 - 2010-05-12

tried it out and it works however how do I save the information? I restart the program and have to do the installer all over again. It does not save the configuration settings.

- isamu.dragon - 2010-05-12

rflores2323 Wrote:tried it out and it works however how do I save the information? I restart the program and have to do the installer all over again. It does not save the configuration settings.

what version of windows are you using (or Windows Emulator)?
If WIN7, try running program as Admin.
Vista, same as WIN7

No help on OSX or Linux, so for emulations i cannot help

- rflores2323 - 2010-05-12

isamu.dragon Wrote:what version of windows are you using (or Windows Emulator)?
If WIN7, try running program as Admin.
Vista, same as WIN7

No help on OSX or Linux, so for emulations i cannot help

Im running EMM on ubuntu thru mono. Huh

- anthistatic - 2010-05-12

Wow!!

This media manager truly rocks! It is a marvel of simplicity, yet as powerful as could ever be wished for!

A great many thanks for this fine piece of app!