Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- redcliff - 2010-05-30

it's when i do an all movies and automatic (force best match). it will only generate the actor .tbns if I do a manual (re)scrape on a single movie.

- Nuno - 2010-05-30

redcliff Wrote:it's when i do an all movies and automatic (force best match). it will only generate the actor .tbns if I do a manual (re)scrape on a single movie.

"all movies and automatic (force best match)" and what items?

- stokedfish - 2010-05-30

so I just installed this app.

two things / questions:

1. the interface is not optimal for a netbook. i can't see the ok etc. button at the botton in the meta data dialogue for movies... (edit: actually, in pretty much all windows)

2. how to export the metadata to the xbmc format? (nfo, tbn, fanart, etc... edit: i see, it auto-creates 'em. nice!)

thanks for this app and all the work you guys put in it!

- BORIStheBLADE - 2010-05-30

SirBC Wrote:Take a look in C:\ProgramData

In Win 7 that folder doesn't exist there. When I got to the search bar with programdata it sends me to C:\windows\winsxs. After about 5 installs

Nuno Wrote:During installation Ember show where will be installed.

Ya after the install the folder is no where to be seen.

After the install it puts a install log on my desktop. I don't know if this would help? The file is too large to put in the php section.

http://rapidshare.com/files/393314703/install.log.html

EDIT*** In the search bar I found the exacutable and put a shortcut on the desktop and now I can use it. Thanks guys.

- redcliff - 2010-05-30

Hey Nuno,

I do a Scrape Media>All Movies>Automatic (Force Best Match)>All Items

Under Automatic (Force Best Match), Extrathumbs Only and Trailer Only are grayed out.

Where dos the actors cache under fall under when doing a scape?
NFO, Poster, Fanart, Extrathumbs or Metadata?

Need help with problem and a question - KOROR - 2010-05-30

I tried using Ember Media Manager, it looks like a great proglram, but I think I screwed something up and I have a question:

First thing is the mess I think I made, I've loeade some TV shows in the program trough adding a folder which contain my TV shows, but under a TV Show that had several seasons, I think I somehow changed the main show to "be" just on of the seasons, so now XBMC and Ember Media Manger displays just 1 season of the show 24, when in face i have 3 full seasons, which Ember displayed correctly when I first loaded the show, I hope someone can help me with this problem??

My question is regarding the poster/fanart and such cisplayed in XBMC, lets say I've chosen a poster and background fanart in Ember MM, how come XBMC displays a poster and a background that aren't the ones i chose in Ember MM?

- Nuno - 2010-05-30

redcliff Wrote:Hey Nuno,

I do a Scrape Media>All Movies>Automatic (Force Best Match)>All Items

Under Automatic (Force Best Match), Extrathumbs Only and Trailer Only are grayed out.

Where dos the actors cache under fall under when doing a scape?
NFO, Poster, Fanart, Extrathumbs or Metadata?

Actor cache is done onjy on "all items" atm!

- redcliff - 2010-05-30

That's what I'm doing but it's not working. It only works if I do a single scrape (choosing a movie and right clicking and doing (re)scrape). Am I doing something wrong or is there suppose to be a setting I need to set?

- Nuno - 2010-05-31

redcliff Wrote:That's what I'm doing but it's not working. It only works if I do a single scrape (choosing a movie and right clicking and doing (re)scrape). Am I doing something wrong or is there suppose to be a setting I need to set?

I found a possible issue, will be fixed in next release

- aquaload - 2010-05-31

I have a curious thing..... Oo
I have two Ember installations (notebook and workstation). Both exactly configured.

If I try the Ember set manager from my notebook it creates wrong (XBMC can read) set entrys in the nfo. (<sets> <set sorttile......) Xbmc will not show those sets. Shocked
If I create sets on my workstation (with Ember sets manager) I get the correct entrys ( <set>NAME</set> ) in my nfo files and I see the sets in XBMC. Smile

So where is the difference , or where I can I edit something to change the set entries... Iḿ very confused about that.

thanks

- redcliff - 2010-05-31

Thanks Nuno!

- Nuno - 2010-05-31

aquaload Wrote:I have a curious thing..... Oo
I have two Ember installations (notebook and workstation). Both exactly configured.

If I try the Ember set manager from my notebook it creates wrong (XBMC can read) set entrys in the nfo. (<sets> <set sorttile......) Xbmc will not show those sets. Shocked
If I create sets on my workstation (with Ember sets manager) I get the correct entrys ( <set>NAME</set> ) in my nfo files and I see the sets in XBMC. Smile

So where is the difference , or where I can I edit something to change the set entries... Iḿ very confused about that.

thanks

On notebook you have YAMJ set compatibility enabled!

- stokedfish - 2010-05-31

So are there any plans to make the gui usable for netbooks? Have others got the same problem?

- gooms9 - 2010-05-31

I've got my whole dvd collection (200 +) converted to ISO files, and ember works great for almost everything. The only issue I'm having is automatically generating extrathumbs from the iso videos. It seems this is not supported in ember. Any ideas if there are plans on supporting this in the future? Either that or does anyone know of an alternative that I can use to simply generate the extrathumbs (I would still use ember for everything else)

Cheers

- aquaload - 2010-06-01

Nuno Wrote:On notebook you have YAMJ set compatibility enabled!

Shocked

thanks Nuno Big Grin