Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- Tiny Clanger - 2010-11-14

EMM appears to be caching an old scrape from thetvdb.com. I'm attempting to add BBC Documentaries s2010e095, but EMM insists that the series only goes up to e094, despite my rescraping the show, the season, and the episode. The season page actually goes up to e096.

Some bizarre caching problem, perhaps, or does EMM have problems with really long seasons?

If anybody's got a workaround other than "copy & paste all the details" it would help a great deal Big Grin

Thanks

- neurosis13 - 2010-11-16

today the fanarts are not scraped anymore, at least for movies.
Did themoviedb.org change something?

- mason - 2010-11-16

2nd, for me posters aren't scraped too. I couldn't find any information on the site or forum regarding a change!

- spong_miester - 2010-11-16

I 3rd this problem, Grabs all the info apart from Fanart

- lowfi - 2010-11-16

ok thought it was me Tongue

Not working here either

- TugboatBill - 2010-11-16

Trailer scraping hasn't worked for a while for me. Sometime it shows a trailer, but when I select it for download it doesn't.

Contrary to the renewed commitment to this project, no fixes have been forthcoming. Apparently EMM is dying. Too bad, as it was far beyond any thing else that was available. Blush

- spong_miester - 2010-11-16

Got i scraping again Smile I Changed the native image scarper unticking themoviedb.org worked fin after that...

Please let me know if this helped you

- neurosis13 - 2010-11-16

spong_miester Wrote:Got i scraping again Smile I Changed the native image scarper unticking themoviedb.org worked fin after that...

Please let me know if this helped you

no didn't work for me, how did you change the source? are you getting fanart with your method?
as far as i know themoviedb.org is the only source for fanart but i could be mistaken.

- tungmeister - 2010-11-16

Typical that on the first day in weeks I've decided to update my films library I can't scrape fanart Sad

- joeranjensen - 2010-11-16

tungmeister Wrote:Typical that on the first day in weeks I've decided to update my films library I can't scrape fanart Sad

Me to!! But I can scrape fanart for some movies (about 50% of them) if I rescrape one and one movie. But it takes hours....zzz

Ember Mdia Manager not working? - telheiras - 2010-11-17

Hi guys..

i'm trying to update my new movies, but when it searches for the movie on IMDB it only shows a code, but no poster or movie information?

why is this?

- MarkTaunton - 2010-11-17

IMDB is always the worse thing that you can use to scrape your movies as sometimes they put a block on how much information you can take down at one time. It is always the scraper that has the most amount of faults when using XBMC or Ember. Personally to avoid this use another scraper.

- xeonicxpression - 2010-11-17

I wish the devs would come back and take care of some of the problems with this app. I know they took a break and have every right to, but this was the best app by far. They don't have to add any features or anything, just fix the scraping problems. Is UMX still in development? Maybe I'll have to make my own written in python. :-\ I just really don't want to have to do that!

- telheiras - 2010-11-17

yup i took imdb out, and now it's scraping new posters and all.

something is still not right Sad

it just saved the poster of the movie, it didn't save the plot and all the information about the movie... even though it showed up when i searched for it but when i click ok the only thing that stays is the poster!

- olympia - 2010-11-17

it still works me. Have you bothered checking if tmdb up and running at the time you were facing with difficulties?

I've just scraped a few movies without issues (certainly as dicussed zillions of times before, you have to have fullcast enabled to workaround imdb changes).