Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- MrDVD - 2010-12-06

At your last pic we can see that you didnt scrap it at this time. So your folder/filename is already "Die Brücke am Kwai" ?

When i have already the correct filename for an movie and the Title is locked, i have it also correct inside ember but this mean also when the title is english "Thr Bridge on the River Kwai" in this case, it would stay at this. So ember didnt change anything at the title aslong its locked.
Try it with some fakemovie and make an typo inside the title and you will see the typo is also at ember and xbmc Smile

- traxxus - 2010-12-06

Correct, my foldername is the same as the movie name. What else Smile
Imho the best method for scrapping.

- MrDVD - 2010-12-06

There are 1000 ways Smile

Some ppl have it like this:

Foldername == releasename
filename == something else
scape info == imdb # inside the nfo file, ember dont need more and is unique.

So i dont think moviename == best way as there are still diff movies with the same name Smile

But now we know why it works for you.

- andjusticeforal - 2010-12-06

Hey guys,

I'm trying to prevent EMM from adding any trailer info as I really don't want it
(it's screwing up something in XBMC for me)

I've deselected all the trailer options in settings-movies-scrapers-images & trailers, but it still adds the damned trailer info to the .nfo file:

<trailer>rtmp://amazonimdb.fcod.llnwd.net/a2643/o25/s/theaters/MV5/BMT/Q1N/jgwMV5BMTQ1NjgwMjY4NF5BNl5BZmx2XkFtZTcwMjgyMTU5Mg4040?e=1291692116&amp;h=4f1597132e870a315bbd62845ca02e2a</trailer>

Any idea how to get rid of this short of going through every .nfo and deleting the trailer tag??
Oo
Huh
Eek

Woo Hoo!

After much searching, it was hidden under settings-movies-scrapers-data-enable scraping of trailer url.

Thanks anyway!
Big Grin

Oh my god.

It *STILL* scrapes a trailer URL. This program is so tenacious. How can I stop it from scraping the trailer URL, please? Anyone?
Sad

- Vandaahl - 2010-12-06

Is themoviedb having problems with content-types again?

Im trying to scrape posters/fanart for Despicable Me, but EMM only returns 1 poster.

- MrDVD - 2010-12-07

andjusticeforal Wrote:Oh my god.

It *STILL* scrapes a trailer URL. This program is so tenacious. How can I stop it from scraping the trailer URL, please? Anyone?
Sad

Dont know why it is that way on your system, here nothing with trailer land in the nfo file.

"Settings" - "Movies" - "Scrapers - Images & Trailers", there is a option for Trailers, i hope you have disable it. At last in my settings its disabled and all the suboptions too.

- ubuntuf4n - 2010-12-07

Is there a way to donwload multiple/all movie-fanarts at once.
Would be nice if people are using Extra-Fanart.

- JustinAiken - 2010-12-07

You can check multiple fanarts, but it saves them in \extrathumbs instead of \extrafanarts...

- pedram - 2010-12-08

@ubuntuf4n
In the "Scrapers - Images & Trailers" section, there is a setting that says "Download all fanart images of the following size as Extrathumbs". I'm guessing that'll do what you want.

- ubuntuf4n - 2010-12-08

clock2113 Wrote:You can check multiple fanarts, but it saves them in \extrathumbs instead of \extrafanarts...
pedram Wrote:@ubuntuf4n
In the "Scrapers - Images & Trailers" section, there is a setting that says "Download all fanart images of the following size as Extrathumbs". I'm guessing that'll do what you want.

Thanks, will check those options. Nod

- grumbler - 2010-12-08

ubuntuf4n Wrote:Thanks, will check those options. Nod

You can check them, but nevertheless what you want is covered in this Issue in the Ember Bug Tracker:
http://embermm.com/issues/731

Unfortunately as development seems to have stopped I don't believe this will be included in EMM.
Mayby someone with script capabilities could generate something that scans recursivly a folder and moves every picture found in a "extrathumbs" folder that is 1280 pixel wide (or bigger) into an "extrafanart" folder parallel to "extrathumbs".
This would work fine for movies in SD, unfortunately automatically generated screenshots of HD movies would also be copied.
But better than nothing Smile

- Marcos - 2010-12-08

Another vote for the Mac OS X version, i really like this on Win7, but now its breaking itself Sad TV Shows scraper doesnt let me continue past the "TV Search Results" window, no buttons given

Thanks

- soundbyte - 2010-12-11

Can someone explain to me why every movie I scrape with ember has 7 images for each movie that are identical?

folder.jpg, movie.jpg, poster.jpg, <Movie title>.jpg, movie.tbn, poster.tbn, and <Move title>.tbn are all IDENTICAL. I dont understand the need for this redundancy at all.

I'm assuming XBMC looks for different files for different uses, but are duplicate .tbn and .jpg needed? I guess I don't really understand what each of these files are for and while they are all needed. Any help?

EDIT: I noticed now that my settings show that I have multiple boxes checked for "Poster"...can someone tell me what the minimum options I should check? Or do I only need 1 (and will anyone work?)