Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- phil65 - 2009-06-01

no but since almost noone uses the files mode, a bug there would not be recognized I think. so to test this, i suggest that you test the folders path method and see if that works. if not, then the problem is somewhere else, but if folders path works, we know where to look.

sorry for my awful english btw

- skunkm0nkee - 2009-06-01

No problem. I can confirm that folders path works but files does not.

I guess there must be a problem in the files path code?

- nul7 - 2009-06-02

skunkm0nkee Wrote:No problem. I can confirm that folders path works but files does not.

I guess there must be a problem in the files path code?

Bah, yeah.... problem with the code. Not sure what I was doing there. lol Fixed in SVN.

EDIT: I'll try to get a release out within the next few hours.

- indy5 - 2009-06-02

Is it just me, or does EMM never restore to the last window size when you exit and relaunch? I'm running Windows 7 RC 32 bit

- nul7 - 2009-06-02

indy5 Wrote:Is it just me, or does EMM never restore to the last window size when you exit and relaunch? I'm running Windows 7 RC 32 bit

It just uses Windows' default window sizing/positioning.

- nul7 - 2009-06-02

r214 and Extras 05 are in the first post. I've re-enabled media info scanning for all file types aside from rar for a test run. Extras 05 contains the newest version of MediaInfo.dll.... maybe that was the issue with it not scanning some file types. Looks like we'll have at least one more version under feature freeze, just to make sure everything is in order before adding more goodies.

- skunkm0nkee - 2009-06-02

nul7 Wrote:Bah, yeah.... problem with the code. Not sure what I was doing there. lol Fixed in SVN.

EDIT: I'll try to get a release out within the next few hours.

Superb, thanks Big Grin Will try it out later

- NatroN - 2009-06-02

exactly what i've searched for.. love it!

but if i forget to "edit" my data with emm and start xbmc after adding a new movie in my movie folder.. the standard xbmc scraper scrapes the movies and will ignore nfos that will be created after the movie was added to the libary?

or am i wrong?

- Roborob - 2009-06-02

nul7 Wrote:r214 and Extras 05 are in the first post. I've re-enabled media info scanning for all file types aside from rar for a test run. Extras 05 contains the newest version of MediaInfo.dll.... maybe that was the issue with it not scanning some file types. Looks like we'll have at least one more version under feature freeze, just to make sure everything is in order before adding more goodies.

I've tried the new version but no luck with the media info on ISO, maybe it is some mounting thing, some user said earlier that is doing the trick in MIP. Maybe the guy from MIP can help us.

- gurkburk - 2009-06-02

Thanks nul7, been using this for my library, but I can't figure out of to use the flags, 720P, DTS and so on.. any hints where I can find it?

- MrDVD - 2009-06-02

@gurkburk - i think you need a skin that support this. I think AEON support it.

- gurkburk - 2009-06-02

I'm using Aeon, but can't find in Ember Media Manager to choose which flags to use.
Have downloaded the extra file.

nul7 Wrote:r214 and Extras 05 are in the first post. I've re-enabled media info scanning for all file types aside from rar for a test run. Extras 05 contains the newest version of MediaInfo.dll.... maybe that was the issue with it not scanning some file types. Looks like we'll have at least one more version under feature freeze, just to make sure everything is in order before adding more goodies.
Works fine in Files mode now. Thanks Big Grin

indy5 Wrote:Is it just me, or does EMM never restore to the last window size when you exit and relaunch? I'm running Windows 7 RC 32 bit
It would be great if it was able to remember sizing and positioning Wink

- Roborob - 2009-06-02

Quote:Works fine in Files mode now. Thanks

What files did you use ? ISO ?

Nope I just mean that the path to my movies is a Files path as opposed to a Folder path (in the settings). Files path was not working properly in previous version