Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- themugger - 2009-06-18

guys forgive me for being a VB noob but when trying to build the project i get the Warning
Quote:Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate teh assembly "System.Data.SQLite"
appreciate any help, thanks

- Nuno - 2009-06-18

themugger Wrote:guys forgive me for being a VB noob but when trying to build the project i get the Warning appreciate any help, thanks

Goto Project->EmberMedia Manager Properties -> References
Remove the current reference to "System.Data.SQLite"
Add it aain.. and is working
Note: VS save the references full path in Solution.. so the no system references usualy have to be add again!

- themugger - 2009-06-18

Nuno Wrote:Goto Project->EmberMedia Manager Properties -> References
Remove the current reference to "System.Data.SQLite"
Add it aain.. and is working
Note: VS save the references full path in Solution.. so the no system references usualy have to be add again!

thanks Nuno, that seemed to get rid of that error but i still have a bunch of "Type 'SQLite.SQliteconnection' is not defined" and similar. could you let us know how to fix these errors please, thanks!Confused

- Nuno - 2009-06-18

themugger Wrote:thanks Nuno, that seemed to get rid of that error but i still have a bunch of "Type 'SQLite.SQliteconnection' is not defined" and similar. could you let us know how to fix these errors please, thanks!Confused

In same place try to check System.Data.SQLite in Imported namespaces
Also make sure you have in references and in imported namespaces the "system.data" (just put in imported namespaeces: VS should put it in refreneces)

YAMJ compatability problem - grmn - 2009-06-18

Hi there!

First of all thanks for the great program, I'm starting to really like it.

There is one big issue though concerning YAMJ-compatability:

I use EMM for downloading all posters and fanart. YAMJ should then recognize the image files in the movie folders and use those instead of scraping for new ones.
Unfortunately, if the values <thumbs> and <fanart> are specified in the xml file, YAMJ does not use the ones from the harddrive, but instead scrapes some image from the internet. Kind of destroys the whole idea of it Wink

So I think there should be an option for YAMJ users to either not specify these tags or to use file:// for local resources instead of the URL as described in the YAMJ wiki (http://code.google.com/p/moviejukebox/wiki/NFO_Files).

Any chance this could be implemented in the near future? Or maybe there already exists a work-around?

greets,
grmn

- nul7 - 2009-06-18

bidossessi Wrote:fanart (or any image) scraping fails for me. the window remains blank.

Is an error log created (in Logs folder)?

andyblac Wrote:just deleted all my NFO's and re-run through EMM (with the option still turned off) now i have NO studio tag at all, only a studioreal tag but XBMC does not see that tag.

also jsut noticed that the mpaa tag does not get scraped correctly either, i have mine set use UK certification. but it has US info in the nfo

Fixed the no studio problem for next release.

For the cert problem, does the scraped movie have a UK certificatioin? If not, it falls back to US.

themugger Wrote:thanks Nuno, that seemed to get rid of that error but i still have a bunch of "Type 'SQLite.SQliteconnection' is not defined" and similar. could you let us know how to fix these errors please, thanks!Confused

Did you re-add the reference to System.Data.SQLite.dll (pointing to the dll on your system), as Nuno mentioned?

grmn Wrote:Hi there!

First of all thanks for the great program, I'm starting to really like it.

There is one big issue though concerning YAMJ-compatability:

I use EMM for downloading all posters and fanart. YAMJ should then recognize the image files in the movie folders and use those instead of scraping for new ones.
Unfortunately, if the values <thumbs> and <fanart> are specified in the xml file, YAMJ does not use the ones from the harddrive, but instead scrapes some image from the internet. Kind of destroys the whole idea of it Wink

So I think there should be an option for YAMJ users to either not specify these tags or to use file:// for local resources instead of the URL as described in the YAMJ wiki (http://code.google.com/p/moviejukebox/wiki/NFO_Files).

Any chance this could be implemented in the near future? Or maybe there already exists a work-around?

greets,
grmn

So if the <thumbs> and <fanart> were left blank it would read the local files or does a "file://" entry HAVE to be there?

- indy5 - 2009-06-18

Will there be any kind of nfo cleanup routine for the studio field, or should we just delete all of our .nfos are re-scrape?

Thanks for all the great work!

- nul7 - 2009-06-18

indy5 Wrote:Will there be any kind of nfo cleanup routine for the studio field, or should we just delete all of our .nfos are re-scrape?

Thanks for all the great work!

Yes, the next release will include a studio clean up tool.

- grmn - 2009-06-18

nul7 Wrote:So if the <thumbs> and <fanart> were left blank it would read the local files or does a "file://" entry HAVE to be there?

It works fine if they are undefined or blank..

greetings,
grmn

- diemos - 2009-06-18

Nul7, I am sorry if this has been asked before - only been following the last 30 pages - but I know you've said you are planning to start working on TV section and you are planning to get multiple scrapers working, so I was wondering. Are you going to start on TV section first or Different language scrapers first (like kinopoisk)?

I love the progress of this program, its really unbelievable. Just wondering what will come first, and when Smile

Thank you.

- Ayla - 2009-06-18

nul7,

Sorry for buggin' m8 Big Grin

Any ETA on the next release with native media flagging and trailers?

/hides in shame

- andyblac - 2009-06-18

nul7 Wrote:For the cert problem, does the scraped movie have a UK certificatioin? If not, it falls back to US.

there was no UK certification and EMM did fall back to US, but it fell back to the MPAA tag in imdb not the US certification.

i.e. the film "AWAKE" (tt0211933) does not have a UK certification so EMM put "Rated R for language, an intense disturbing situation, and brief drug use." in the mpaa tag field. but i think it should use the US certification tag imdb which is "USA:R" for this film. because i have the option "use Certification for MPAA" turn on.

does that make sense?

Andy.

- nul7 - 2009-06-19

grmn Wrote:It works fine if they are undefined or blank..

greetings,
grmn

Ok, I'll make it optional to save those then.

diemos Wrote:Nul7, I am sorry if this has been asked before - only been following the last 30 pages - but I know you've said you are planning to start working on TV section and you are planning to get multiple scrapers working, so I was wondering. Are you going to start on TV section first or Different language scrapers first (like kinopoisk)?

I love the progress of this program, its really unbelievable. Just wondering what will come first, and when Smile

Thank you.

Hmmm... not quite sure. Probably supporting multiple scrapers, but that's just a guess at this point.

Ayla Wrote:nul7,

Sorry for buggin' m8 Big Grin

Any ETA on the next release with native media flagging and trailers?

/hides in shame

Next release is probably a couple days away at least.

andyblac Wrote:there was no UK certification and EMM did fall back to US, but it fell back to the MPAA tag in imdb not the US certification.

i.e. the film "AWAKE" (tt0211933) does not have a UK certification so EMM put "Rated R for language, an intense disturbing situation, and brief drug use." in the mpaa tag field. but i think it should use the US certification tag imdb which is "USA:R" for this film. because i have the option "use Certification for MPAA" turn on.

does that make sense?

Andy.

Hmm... yes, makes sense. As it is now, it is coded to fall back to the MPAA rating, simply because that's what is used to create the rating images for USA in Ember and, if I'm not mistaken, most skins.

- grmn - 2009-06-19

nul7 Wrote:Ok, I'll make it optional to save those then.

great, thanks for the effort.
hope it makes it into the next release Wink Cool

- andyblac - 2009-06-19

nul7 Wrote:Hmm... yes, makes sense. As it is now, it is coded to fall back to the MPAA rating, simply because that's what is used to create the rating images for USA in Ember and, if I'm not mistaken, most skins.

but could you make it only do that if you do not have the option "use certification for MPAA" turn on ?