Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- smcnally75 - 2009-06-25

Nuno Wrote:Try to Map a Drive letter and dont use full UNC
Still didn't work. It looks like it's being denied access when run as a batch for some reason. Here's a log of the first few movies.

http://pastebin.com/m4fc62cd1

- nul7 - 2009-06-25

are your nfos marked as readonly?

And in case you want the full log, here it is Big Grin

http://pastebin.com/m34eb0234

nul7 Wrote:are your nfos marked as readonly?

They are not read only files. Keep in mind that Ember isn't being denied access when I do one movie at a time.

- RKMFlorida - 2009-06-25

No one is getting irate with anyone. My point was simply that I've answered your questions and yet you've posted as if I hadn't answered them.

If there is something else you'd like to know, please ask it explicitly, so that I can reply.

I'm the one who, just a few posts above, suggested placing a PayPal link on the software so that I COULD donate.

In response to your new request for the log -- I was originally avoiding posting the full version to save the thread the excess text, but in reply to your request, I'm happy to send this directly because it's too large for a forum post which I've now learned is 10,000 characters.

I should also mention that this does not appear relevant to my issue, as this log is some time later. The logs may overwrite each other? If so this was just another attempt at switching to .AVI's in order to diagnose the problem.

rusten, you can post your logs at pastebin (look at my above posts). The logs do overwrite each other but there is a backup log as well.

One more time, to reiterate to your recent replies..

The .NFO's are not read-only. It works with RIGHT-CLICK EXPLICIT, it works with "Missing NFO's" In light of both of these, we can deduce that this is not a network permissions issue, etc (however, I've still verified it to be safe).

To give you an abbreviated log (again, remember that this must overwrite each prior execution, because this log does not pertain). Here are the errors on the most recent log:

Thanks to Mcnally above, I've also posted here: http://pastebin.com/f42b1ff57
===========================================================================================
Title: Error
StackTrace: at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
at Ember_Media_Manager.IMDB.Scraper.GetMovieInfo(String strID, Movie& IMDBMovie, Boolean FullCrew, Boolean FullCast, Boolean GetPoster, ScrapeOptions Options)
Date/Time: 6/24/2009 6:34:46 AM
===========================================================================================

Title: Error
Message: This operation has already had OperationCompleted called on it and further calls are illegal.
StackTrace: at System.ComponentModel.AsyncOperation.VerifyNotCompleted()
at System.ComponentModel.AsyncOperation.Post(SendOrPostCallback d, Object arg)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.ReportProgress(Int32 percentProgress, Object userState)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.ReportProgress(Int32 percentProgress)
at Ember_Media_Manager.IMDB.Scraper.GetMovieInfo(String strID, Movie& IMDBMovie, Boolean FullCrew, Boolean FullCast, Boolean GetPoster, ScrapeOptions Options)
Date/Time: 6/24/2009 7:48:44 AM

Each one repeats about 10 times.

Quote:there is a backup log as well

After running several times, the only log I have is: errlog-old.txt -- which I posted.

- nul7 - 2009-06-25

The string conversion error will cause it to not get info from IMDB... and is fixed for next release. The verifynotcompleted error will also cause it to not get info from IMDB, and is fixed for next release, as well, but these should also have been issues with the missing items and single scrapers.

- flipped cracker - 2009-06-25

one feature i'd like to see it being able to go to the next movie in the list when in the movie editor. as it is now, i have to save all my changes and then open the next movie, but i'd like to be able to click a button that saves the changes and then goes opens the next movie in the list in the editor.

- nul7 - 2009-06-25

ok, for anyone with the scraping problem, if you want to give a test build a try, please email me at jason.schnitzler [at] gmail.com with the version you use (x86 vs x64) and I'll send you one.

- uncertainty - 2009-06-25

smcnally75 Wrote:Wow! Did Rusten pay for this software or something?

He has NO CLUE what ALPHA means.....lol

- rausch101 - 2009-06-25

nul7 Wrote:EDIT: @rausch101.... just wanted to make sure you saw my edit in the post above regarding caching:

I tried Tools -> Clear All Caches and it still couldn't find the rest of the fanarts using Update Media -> Movies Missing Items -> Automatic -> Fanart Only. I then tried completely removing EMM and re-extracting the files. Still the same thing.

Any logs I can post to help out, or any more ideas?

Note again that this is happening with very popular movies that definitely have fanart (The Matrix, Star Wars, etc.) and that nfo's, posters and trailers all scrape fine.

- nul7 - 2009-06-25

rausch101 Wrote:I tried Tools -> Clear All Caches and it still couldn't find the rest of the fanarts using Update Media -> Movies Missing Items -> Automatic -> Fanart Only. I then tried completely removing EMM and re-extracting the files. Still the same thing.

Any logs I can post to help out, or any more ideas?

Note again that this is happening with very popular movies that definitely have fanart (The Matrix, Star Wars, etc.) and that nfo's, posters and trailers all scrape fine.

Does the error log still have the same entries as before?

EDIT: Also, if you edit one of these movies and try to scrape for new fanart from there, does it show up?

EDIT2: I've made some changes that may fix this for you. If you want to try a test build and confirm, please email me at jason.schnitzler [at] gmail.com with which build you use (x86 vs x64) and I'll send it to you.

- rausch101 - 2009-06-25

nul7 Wrote:Does the error log still have the same entries as before?

Yep

nul7 Wrote:EDIT: Also, if you edit one of these movies and try to scrape for new fanart from there, does it show up?

It doesn't show up there for 80-90% of the movies. It does for a few and I am able to manually download the fanart that way. For the ones that it doesn't work for, I get the "Select Fanart" window popping up, but it's entirely blank with the exception of the "OK" and "Cancel" buttons:

nul7 Wrote:EDIT2: I've made some changes that may fix this for you. If you want to try a test build and confirm, please email me at jason.schnitzler [at] gmail.com with which build you use (x86 vs x64) and I'll send it to you.

Done