Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels (/showthread.php?tid=51575)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- torran1 - 2012-02-27

torran1 Wrote:thats what im looking for as well
although i have managed to get the streams from tvcatchup into a streamfile and launch it through xbmc and the tvguide in the past the tvcatchup and everyother strm files from different sources no longer play when selected for me....
when i try to launch a strm file through the tv guide it doesnt launch any more=(
but the .strm files i created from tvcatchup still launch when i select them from my strm folder within xbmc... so im hoping your version should be a working version of the tvguide script!!!

- dj_gerbil - 2012-02-27

grope Wrote:Perfect, just what I'm looking for thanks

Glad I can help lol. It should be ready for tomorrow, if all the testing goes ok in the morning Smile

- torran1 - 2012-02-27

dj_gerbil Wrote:Glad I can help lol. It should be ready for tomorrow, if all the testing goes ok in the morning Smile
nice one!!

- torran1 - 2012-02-28

Originally Posted by dj_gerbil View Post
Quote:Glad I can help lol. It should be ready for tomorrow, if all the testing goes ok in the morning

Any news on this?Wink

- dj_gerbil - 2012-02-28

torran1 Wrote:Originally Posted by dj_gerbil View Post

Any news on this?Wink

Yep, all tested and working, Instructions written and checked for spelling mistakes. Just need to sort out the error reporting, which I'm working on as we speak. I'm hoping to release either tomorrow (Wednesday) evening or Thursday. Sorry for the delay.

- torran1 - 2012-02-29

dj_gerbil Wrote:Yep, all tested and working, Instructions written and checked for spelling mistakes. Just need to sort out the error reporting, which I'm working on as we speak. I'm hoping to release either tomorrow (Wednesday) evening or Thursday. Sorry for the delay.

no worries cheers!!!Nod

- torran1 - 2012-03-01

torran1 Wrote:no worries cheers!!!Nod
How far along are you now dj gerbil with the tvcatchup tvguideBig Grin

- dj_gerbil - 2012-03-01

torran1 Wrote:How far along are you now dj gerbil with the tvcatchup tvguideBig Grin
The guide is done. I'm just waiting on James at TVC to sign-off on it and I'll be able to release it. Smile

- Farmer_Fred - 2012-03-05

Hello! Apologies if this has been covered before. Would just like to check and whether TVCatchup is working with XBMC Eden 11.0 RC2. I'm getting an issue where if I enter my password and then click to startup the plugin I get a 4001 (or 401) error telling me password is incorrect. When I check settings password has changed to something with more digits than my own. I can login no probs on browser. Thanks in advance Smile

- dj_gerbil - 2012-03-06

Farmer_Fred Wrote:Hello! Apologies if this has been covered before. Would just like to check and whether TVCatchup is working with XBMC Eden 11.0 RC2. I'm getting an issue where if I enter my password and then click to startup the plugin I get a 4001 (or 401) error telling me password is incorrect. When I check settings password has changed to something with more digits than my own. I can login no probs on browser. Thanks in advance Smile

Hi, I can confirm that the plugin works on Eden. The reason the password ends up longer is because it gets encoded. Best thing to try is go to the main site, go to account then change password and enter the same password in all three boxes, it'll just make sure everything is in sync.

- syborg - 2012-03-06

dj_gerbil Wrote:The guide is done. I'm just waiting on James at TVC to sign-off on it and I'll be able to release it. Smile

gerbil very excited by this! Had a dabble with TV guide and thought that tvcatchup and tvguide would be a good match went on to the TVC forums to make the suggestion to find that you were already doing this anyway.

I was wondering whether I will still be able to add custom streams to this or is it going to be locked to only the TVC streams?

- dj_gerbil - 2012-03-06

syborg Wrote:gerbil very excited by this! Had a dabble with TV guide and thought that tvcatchup and tvguide would be a good match went on to the TVC forums to make the suggestion to find that you were already doing this anyway.

I was wondering whether I will still be able to add custom streams to this or is it going to be locked to only the TVC streams?

Due to the way we've written it, it's locked to TVC at the moment, but we might be able to open it up at a later date Smile

- torran1 - 2012-03-06

dj_gerbil Wrote:Due to the way we've written it, it's locked to TVC at the moment, but we might be able to open it up at a later date Smile
Where have you released the tv catch up tv guide?Wink

- dj_gerbil - 2012-03-06

torran1 Wrote:Where have you released the tv catch up tv guide?Wink

I haven't yet Sad I've now got the go ahead from TVC, but Sean and I have come up with a way of getting the listings automatically so we just want to make sure it's working properly.

- Farmer_Fred - 2012-03-06

thanks dj gerbil! I seem to have cured it by resetting password. I've just got to cure an issue ive had with the 4od add on and tvcatchup 4od where after a few minutes play it cuts out and chucks me back to the index. This must be an issue with 4od app I would have thought. Thanks though for the help! great stuff.