Kodi Community Forum
[Archive] Transparency! - v0.27 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: [Archive] Transparency! - v0.27 (/showthread.php?tid=52125)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

- BlackJack1 - 2009-06-20

ronie Wrote:The sort option is on the left menu, if you sort by Name, you can choose A-Z or Z-A.
But i'm not sure if that's what you mean?

I mean sorting: A-Z - if movie title begging with polish national character (for ex. Łowca Androidów / Blade Runner) it is placed not after "L" letter but after "Z" - on the end of the list...

BTW
I do NOT have menu on the left on MOVIE, PICTURES, MUSIC site (in Video-Library mode for example...) Huh
I can not switch between files/library mode, choose different views... Sad
Only on settings tab I've got pop-up menu.
I'm using new svn XBMC_PC_21161.rar
Please help!

- harryzimm - 2009-06-20

@ ronie

I just tried transparency and i have to say im very impressed. Very smooth and easy on the eyes. Thanks for a great skin.

cheers.

- ronie - 2009-06-20

bidossessi Wrote:@ronie:
I'm shamelessly bumping my request for unicode-aware fonts so i can see my east-asian text in Transparency!
I don't know if you use linux

Transparency! is entirely being developed on Linux ;-)

bidossessi Wrote:but i believe some free fonts are available.
I could look a few up for you, if you want.

Please, check 'm out !

- krypt2nite - 2009-06-20

Hey Ronie. Hadn't notice you made this pretty thing. Good stuff man. I'm going to try it out on the big screen. I'll let you know.

- dan1son - 2009-06-20

ronie Wrote:Busy with it, as we speak. ;-)

Difficult question the answer, i would need some more info.
Are these DVD's (as in .vob file or .iso file) ? Or .avi or .mkv files.
I would also have to know if you're using .nfo files or using xbmc's build-in scrapers.

Just let me know and i'll see if i can come up with an answer.

Fantastic... I look forward to seeing it.

The files are MP4 or MKV (MKV used for DTS) dvds ripped with handbrake with an AAC stereo track as track1 and the AC3 or DTS 5.1 track as track2. I'm using XBMCs built in scraper, not NFO files.

Actually now that I look at it closer, none of the icons show up until after the video is started once. I only get the rating icon and sometimes the studio icon until I start playback.

Thanks for looking into it,
Dan

- ronie - 2009-06-20

krypt2nite Wrote:Hey Ronie. Hadn't notice you made this pretty thing. Good stuff man. I'm going to try it out on the big screen. I'll let you know.

Thanx, i'm sure some of your media flagging code has found it's way into this skin. ;-)

- Bram77 - 2009-06-20

This is a extremely nice skin. It runs very smooth on the XBOX. I've added it to the xbmc-xbox-skins repository. Please tell me if this is a problem, I'll remove it instantly. The archive is to big to post in the downloads section (100MB limit), but it's downloadable with the modified SVN Repo installer, available on the google code page.

- ronie - 2009-06-20

dan1son Wrote:Fantastic... I look forward to seeing it.

The files are MP4 or MKV (MKV used for DTS) dvds ripped with handbrake with an AAC stereo track as track1 and the AC3 or DTS 5.1 track as track2. I'm using XBMCs built in scraper, not NFO files.

As far is i understand the detection code in xbmc tries to find the highest quality audio stream when multiple streams are available, using this rule: eac3 > dts > ac3 > all else.
So in your case, it should pick ac3. Why it's not working, i dont know.
You might want to ask CapnBry, who wrote the detection code, in this thread.

dan1son Wrote:Actually now that I look at it closer, none of the icons show up until after the video is started once. I only get the rating icon and sometimes the studio icon until I start playback.
That's correct, xbmc will detect the codecs either when a movies is added to the library or when an exciting movie is played for the first time.

- ronie - 2009-06-20

Bram77 Wrote:This is a extremely nice skin. It runs very smooth on the XBOX. I've added it to the xbmc-xbox-skins repository. Please tell me if this is a problem, I'll remove it instantly. The archive is to big to post in the downloads section (100MB limit), but it's downloadable with the modified SVN Repo installer, available on the google code page.

I have no problem with it, but check your PM. ;-)

- ronie - 2009-06-21

BlackJack1 Wrote:I mean sorting: A-Z - if movie title begging with polish national character (for ex. Łowca Androidów / Blade Runner) it is placed not after "L" letter but after "Z" - on the end of the list...

This is a known bug.
So there's nothing to do about it right now.

BlackJack1 Wrote:BTW
I do NOT have menu on the left on MOVIE, PICTURES, MUSIC site (in Video-Library mode for example...) Huh
I can not switch between files/library mode, choose different views... Sad
Only on settings tab I've got pop-up menu.
I'm using new svn XBMC_PC_21161.rar
Please help!

You can bring up the left menu by pushing 'right' on your remote or keyboard.
If you use it mouse it won't work (but will be fixed in next release).

- bionic1234 - 2009-06-21

[quote=ronie]If you want i can add a trailer flag to the fanart view, like this:
QUOTE]

That would be absolutely COOL!!

Regarding the other comment - as a user I really like the fact that you have all of the weather fanart and mods in as one package (makes it much simpler - bigger true - but way simpler)

- BlackJack1 - 2009-06-21

ronie Wrote:This is a known bug.
So there's nothing to do about it right now.

Will wait for fixing... Smile

ronie Wrote:You can bring up the left menu by pushing 'right' on your remote or keyboard.
If you use it mouse it won't work (but will be fixed in next release).

I use mouse only because my notebook hooked to TV is 5 meters away.
I can't wait for fixing Big Grin
Thank you for your support. Your skin fits perfectly to my needs Smile

I noticed a problem with media flags. Only HDDVD flag is property displayed when exactly "HDDVD" string is in folder name. When "HD DVD" sign is in folder name DVD flag is present. I see also standard DVD flag when "HDTV" or "Blu-ray" or "Bluray" is in the folder name... so blu-ray source is ignored and no Blu-ray flag on screen Sad
Please advice.

- XBMCG33K - 2009-06-21

This is a really cool skin mate. Glad to see so many being made around here.

- JackieBrown - 2009-06-21

Agreed - this is my new default skin.

Do you plan on adding flagging to the other views?

- ronie - 2009-06-21

JackieBrown Wrote:Agreed - this is my new default skin.

Do you plan on adding flagging to the other views?

Sure, the next version will show flags in all views and also in the info window during playback.