Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] List View Rev2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] List View Rev2 (/showthread.php?tid=52422)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

- sergiocos - 2009-08-13

thanks for the updated list.
Please help me with the thumb view specs (on right arrow, wide:thumb). What is the standard name of the thumb? (tried thumb(X).jpg, where X is a number, not working). Any restriction for thumb size, aspect? Thanks!

- Leeuw - 2009-08-13

sergiocos Wrote:thanks for the updated list.
Please help me with the thumb view specs (on right arrow, wide:thumb). What is the standard name of the thumb? (tried thumb(X).jpg, where X is a number, not working). Any restriction for thumb size, aspect? Thanks!

Hmm, I'm actually just noticing the thumbs are no longer working for me either. I'll try to fix that tonight.

- blacklist - 2009-08-13

Leeuw Wrote:Download updated sneak peak that integrates with Hitcher's latest mod. Still have to finish music library, but this should "work" in all library views (still only "finsihed" for tv and movies tho).

Man, I can't tell you enough how much I love your low list mod. I use it for almost everything.

Do you have any plans to integrate Genre thumbs into the music section at all?

Again, thanks for a fantastic mod.Rofl

- thesoulhacker - 2009-08-14

Hey Leeuw,

Would love to be able to use your list view everywhere. I mentioned this several weeks ago but maybe you just can't make it work, I would love to use it for the "Videos" view which is the video plugins view. the problem is that your list doesn't generate the thumbs for the videos when those are available. Check CNN, Gametrailers, Gamespot, G4 they all have thumbs for videos but they don't display in your list view.

Anyway you can add that?

Thanks again for the great work man

- paul - 2009-08-14

Hi Leeuw i love the new low list you have done just one thing is missing the dvd covers, i tried to get hem to work with the old version on hitchers mod but messed it up badly maybe either you or hitcher could implement them for this, as that would look great, either way thanks for the updated version it looks far better now without the white title bar and new info panel.Big Grin

- Leeuw - 2009-08-14

paul Wrote:Hi Leeuw i love the new low list you have done just one thing is missing the dvd covers, i tried to get hem to work with the old version on hitchers mod but messed it up badly maybe either you or hitcher could implement them for this

Thanks, paul! I agree the dvd covers would look very cool and have been thinking about that for a while -- hopefully this weekend I'll have time to study Hitcher's code and figure out how to get that working. Or maybe Hitcher knows a shortcut? (hint hint, if you're out there...)

thesoulhacker Wrote:I mentioned this several weeks ago but maybe you just can't make it work, I would love to use it for the "Videos" view which is the video plugins view.

Yes, I agree that Videos is a must but have just been lazy Smile I'll also see if I can make that work this weekend (shouldn't be terribly hard to at least get the icons working for starters....)

blacklist Wrote:Do you have any plans to integrate Genre thumbs into the music section at all?

Yep, genre thumbs are also on my todo list, especially now that Hitcher has those for the rest of the skin. Not sure how easy or difficult they are, but I'll research this weekend.

Thanks everyone for all the kind feedback. Smile

- paul - 2009-08-14

That would be great if you could get the dvd covers working for both tv shows and movies as i am starting to use this view more and more(and i never thought i could settle with any list view) Keep up the great work your doingBig Grin

New beta posted - Leeuw - 2009-08-16

Current Version: 0.96b (15-Aug-2009)

UPDATE 15-Aug-2009:
(+) Added wide info panel in music, movie and tv show libraries (see screenshots below). Works in either trigger or autofade modes.

(-) Settings have been moved to top/default menu bar. Some settings were dropped, including the music roller (for now). I am going to be working on the cd/dvd cases mod next, and want to get that working without having to deal with the roller. But eventually I plan to bring it back.

(-) This now requires Hitcher's mod. I will post a version for merging with black's mod soon as well.

(-) Other various tweaks have been made to the layout and textures.

- Leeuw - 2009-08-16

Progress on dvd/cd cases (this is not in the new release 0.96b but will hopefully be finished soon):

- blacklist - 2009-08-16

CD Case looks awesome! Can't wait to see this ready for prime time!

- needtotest - 2009-08-16

So I can just put this in on top of the one in Hitchers mega merge mod?

The one in Hitchers mod I have a problem where it often jumps 2 lines so want try this one to see if it behaves better.

/needtotest

- Hitcher - 2009-08-16

Leeuw, I've fixed a few things (separate Movie and TV Shows watched overlays and fallback image if no TV poster.jpg is present) but I've also found if you use Max View for Movies is messes with the layout for TV Shows.

Anyway, here's the fixes - Viewtype_List_Low.xml

EDIT: I've also changed the menu so it appears in the Vertical Mod.

Now pushed to GitHub.

- Leeuw - 2009-08-16

You're the man, Hitcher! Thanks!

- Snpbond - 2009-08-16

Hey, one thing I noticed with the newest integration into Hitchers mod (I think its this new version of low list) is that when you get to the bottom of the list you can't hit down again to go up to the top?

Could you implement this again? As an option even?

Thats the only thing that bugs me currently, love the list other than that though Laugh

- paul - 2009-08-16

It's looking good can't wait to see the new dvd covers working with it, and i hope you do bring back the music scroller as i really miss that with the last update from github(hitchers mod).
This is now the only view i use except for multiplex which i prefer for tv episode levelBig Grin
Thanks for all your hard workNod