Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon (/showthread.php?tid=52581)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- DuMbGuM - 2009-07-08

Nice thanks !

I'm not at home to check but I think the audio can appear in the .nfo as "wma3".

You may already know but EMM is putting my DTS stuff as "<codec>a_DTS</codec>", not sure why.. I just changed the name of the DTS flag to match it.

- ronie - 2009-07-08

DuMbGuM Wrote:Nice thanks !

I'm not at home to check but I think the audio can appear in the .nfo as "wma3".

that's correct. as far as i know bot ember media and media info plus are both working on getting their software in sync with xbmc's native flagging code, so hopefully in time they'll all be using the same values for all audio & video codecs.

- uncertainty - 2009-07-08

krypt2nite Wrote:I'm sorry I knew that I meant HDTV

I have the same issue using the mediaflags mod 0.5 download. Hddvd, Bluray and Dvd work fine when in the filename and it displays the correct source flag. However if I have hdtv in the filename it just displays the encoding flag (ie xvid, h264). Anyone know if there is an updated includemediaflag.xml to include hdtv source?

I still want it to be able to display the correct encoding flag when hddvd,bluray,dvd and hdtv are not present in the filename.

thanks

- DuMbGuM - 2009-07-08

In TV shows I had to manually edit the .nfo's to get a different source to show.

- pletopia - 2009-07-08

uncertainty Wrote:I have the same issue using the mediaflags mod 0.5 download. Hddvd, Bluray and Dvd work fine when in the filename and it displays the correct source flag. However if I have hdtv in the filename it just displays the encoding flag (ie xvid, h264). Anyone know if there is an updated includemediaflag.xml to include hdtv source?

I still want it to be able to display the correct encoding flag when hddvd,bluray,dvd and hdtv are not present in the filename.

thanks

this mod has been up on git for quite awhile .. maybe you should try that out and see if it works .. as far as i can tell it does for me but i've tweaked my Includes_MediaFlags.xml so its not a clean version of ccMatrix's mod

pletopia Wrote:this mod has been up on git for quite awhile .. maybe you should try that out and see if it works .. as far as i can tell it does for me but i've tweaked my Includes_MediaFlags.xml so its not a clean version of ccMatrix's mod

Just downloaded the latest "Includes_MediaFlags.xml" file from Gith and it still will not display the hdtv flag for filenames that have hdtv. Keep in mind I found some modified xml's here that do display hdtv correctly but they also removed the encoding flag for any filename that does not have bluray/hddvd/hdtv/dvd.

thanks

- ccMatrix - 2009-07-08

I don't do hdtv at the moment. just blu-ray, hd-dvd and dvd

ccMatrix Wrote:I don't do hdtv at the moment. just blu-ray, hd-dvd and dvd

Thanks for clarifying.....

Do people still post Studio Flags? - Pr.Sinister - 2009-07-12

Is there a specific place now to submit Studio flags that aren't in any packs?

I am going through my TV Shows and seeing some missing studios so i am creating them...

I will post them here if anybody wants them. If this isn't the right place, tell me
where and i'll up them there...

The Movie Network (Durham County, G-Spot, ZOS Zone of Separation)

Starz (Crash)

ITV1 (The Fixer, Footballer's Wive$)

ITV2 (Britain's Got Talent)

Cinemax and Cinemax HD (Forbidden Science)

- ccMatrix - 2009-07-12

Thanks for the logos. I added them to the mod and uploaded them to the github repository. I don't have any of these tv shows so I cannot test if they show up properly. Maybe you can verify?

- Pr.Sinister - 2009-07-12

ccMatrix Wrote:Thanks for the logos. I added them to the mod and uploaded them to the github repository. I don't have any of these tv shows so I cannot test if they show up properly. Maybe you can verify?

Yes i did verify them and they show up properly.

One thing you can do is setup a dummy show called Test Show and create
a tvshow.nfo for it and dump it in the Test Show folder. You can then edit
the <studio> tag and put in the studio you wanna test.

Inside XBMC, highlight the show, press info, and select reload.

The show now has the new studio.

last one before bedtime - Pr.Sinister - 2009-07-12

Here is one for Ten (Underbelly, Rush, So You Think You Can Dance Australia)

- mykaln - 2009-07-13

My audio channel flags (5.1, 7.1) work but I am unable to display the audio codec info. After reading through my nfo's I found that each uses "ac-3" instead of "ac3". When I delete the hyphen it works.

Is there a way to add "ac3" to the list that XBMC looks for or is there a nfo program that will correct this for my files. I have too many to manually change each nfo.

Thanks

- Pr.Sinister - 2009-07-13

mykaln Wrote:My audio channel flags (5.1, 7.1) work but I am unable to display the audio codec info. After reading through my nfo's I found that each uses "ac-3" instead of "ac3". When I delete the hyphen it works.

Is there a way to add "ac3" to the list that XBMC looks for or is there a nfo program that will correct this for my files. I have too many to manually change each nfo.

Thanks

Why not just copy the ac-3.png to ac3.png?

I think that should work for you.

-Pr.

- seedzero - 2009-07-13

Pr.Sinister Wrote:Here is one for Ten (Underbelly, Rush, So You Think You Can Dance Australia)

Actually, underbelly is 9 network. Wink