Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- azido - 2009-08-09

GreggieM Wrote:Anybody any suggestion or hint?

for offline media to show it would be best to use dummy files representing them.

like you could create i.e.

the.mummy.sddvd.avi (a simple text file with no content renamed to avi will work). but beware that for audio/video flags to get working you need to add those infos into your movie.nfo by hand.

- azido - 2009-08-09

hey pals+bro's

just want to tell you i'm back in business and ofcourse get a fresh clone to alpha test on it.

let's see if 1.60 will rock Wink

- andyblac - 2009-08-09

logictester Wrote:andy - something is wrong - no matter what i do a side from formatting - i don't get the audio flags, also submenu don't work and going from favs to a directory pops up an empty vertical bar on 1.57 080 and 1.60

ok try quitting,
then open you guisettings.xlm file, go to the end and delete anything to do with my mod.
reopen xbmc
go to movies, and see if your audio flags are back.

- DataVamp - 2009-08-09

Andy,

Just a few questions. How do I stop the visualization from showing on my home screen when music is playing? Also, is there a way to remove the recently added items from the home screen?

- andyblac - 2009-08-09

DataVamp Wrote:Andy,

Just a few questions. How do I stop the visualization from showing on my home screen when music is playing? Also, is there a way to remove the recently added items from the home screen?

turn off home vis by press S whilst in main menu then select home vis Smile

- andyblac - 2009-08-09

@ Azido & logictester,

new PM sent made change to customise menus area

also im on AIM [email protected] ONLINE

- jonathan_will08 - 2009-08-09

I have everything working now Smile

Just one last final little niggle! When I go in Advanced Menu, the Configure menu's always freeze up Sad So i am unable to change anything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

- DataVamp - 2009-08-09

andyblac Wrote:turn off home vis by press S whilst in main menu then select home vis Smile

Tried that, but it's not turning it off.

jonathan_will08 Wrote:I have everything working now Smile

Just one last final little niggle! When I go in Advanced Menu, the Configure menu's always freeze up Sad So i am unable to change anything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

I actually have this same issue also.

- azido - 2009-08-10

andyblac Wrote:turn off home vis by press S whilst in main menu then select home vis Smile

won't that also remove the "now playing" thumb+text? if yes, you should consider seperating them from each other so home vis does not affect that.

- azido - 2009-08-10

andyblac Wrote:@ Azido & logictester,

new PM sent made change to customise menus area

also im on AIM [email protected] ONLINE

lol.. just installed aol instant messenger, but when i try to create an account i get

"You don't have permission to access /_cqr/registration/initRegistration.psp on this server." haha..

seems like aol doesn't like new customers right now Huh

any chance you're willing to use skype?

- DataVamp - 2009-08-10

Another thing I noticed is that the volume bar appears in the middle of the screen. Shouldn't it be near the bottom for asthetics?

- logictester - 2009-08-10

andyblac Wrote:ok try quitting,
then open you guisettings.xlm file, go to the end and delete anything to do with my mod.
reopen xbmc

i've narrowed it down - if i disable the default media flags i loose me audio flag?

- logictester - 2009-08-10

andyblac Wrote:ok try quitting,
reopen xbmc

i've narrowed it down - if i disable the default media flags i loose me audio flag? but the aspect resolution avoids me - it pops up every now and then without any logic - all nfo's done by MIP - only tv shows - movie work perfect

sorry for the double post

- andyblac - 2009-08-10

logictester Wrote:i've narrowed it down - if i disable the default media flags i loose me audio flag? but the aspect resolution avoids me - it pops up every now and then without any logic - all nfo's done by MIP - only tv shows - movie work perfect

sorry for the double post

turn on debug (in prefs) & DEBUG FLAGS (vert menu), you will se at the top in movies what XBMC sees as the flag is

RES: 2.35 etc

- andyblac - 2009-08-10

azido Wrote:lol.. just installed aol instant messenger, but when i try to create an account i get

"You don't have permission to access /_cqr/registration/initRegistration.psp on this server." haha..

seems like aol doesn't like new customers right now Huh

any chance you're willing to use skype?

online now, andyblac