Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

Sort by Sort Title - flikfoto - 2009-08-27

Is there anyway to sort your movies by the sort title field that is available in EMM?

So that you can keep box sets in the correct order. Example:

Currently:
Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End (comes before)
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

With EMM I put in Sort Title Field:
Pirates 1
Pirates 3

Any way to make the application use that for the sortHuh

thanks!

Pause Issue - flikfoto - 2009-08-27

I have successfully been able to get 35 movies into my MOVIES library and I am experiencing one small issue.

Whenever I pause the currently playing movie and go pack to the main movie menu to select another movie to watch it will not begin playing that movie. Then I can't start any more movies.

Any ideasHuh

Thanks!

Frank

- Batemann - 2009-08-27

flikfoto Wrote:Is there anyway to sort your movies by the sort title field that is available in EMM?

So that you can keep box sets in the correct order. Example:

Currently:
Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End (comes before)
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

With EMM I put in Sort Title Field:
Pirates 1
Pirates 3

Any way to make the application use that for the sortHuh

thanks!

You can use "change Title" in XBMC itself and rename the titles so that it represents the order you want.

- flikfoto - 2009-08-27

Batemann Wrote:You can use "change Title" in XBMC itself and rename the titles so that it represents the order you want.

Thanks for the quick reply. I was hoping I didn't have to do that. I wanted to keep the titles of the movies what the really are.

Frank

- jayhawk785 - 2009-08-27

Batemann Wrote:My errors:

1: In all views. The Alphabet thingie that should pop up when you are scrolling really fast, is ON ALL the time. It's always there. This is not normal is it?
2: I'm having random hangups. Well not really hangups: things stop working. For example, when I go to the customize screen, It opens, but I can't browse anywere, except back. Sometimes the screen for custom submenu's opens and then stops working.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've seen this with the latest SVN (brand new install) and this mod/version. Weird thing is, and I'll test later today, I don't see it on mine and I'm pretty sure I have the most recent version of this install.

The popup letter thing is one issue, the other is the customize aeon under settings, you can't do anything in that menu.

Latest compiled build for OSX.

- azido - 2009-08-27

flikfoto Wrote:Thanks for the quick reply. I was hoping I didn't have to do that. I wanted to keep the titles of the movies what the really are.

Frank

you can use the sort title in EMM without any further changings. just make sure there is an entry in there, that it gets into <sorttitle> tag in movie.nfo and you finally reloaded the movie again.

just tested with Batman - The Dark Knight. i changed sorttitle to be "momma gonna hit your ass" so the movie appeared at "M" after reloading without having another title Wink

- azido - 2009-08-27

flikfoto Wrote:I have successfully been able to get 35 movies into my MOVIES library and I am experiencing one small issue.

Whenever I pause the currently playing movie and go pack to the main movie menu to select another movie to watch it will not begin playing that movie. Then I can't start any more movies.

Any ideasHuh

Thanks!

Frank

if you do not want to watch a movie any longer, press x or stop. simple as that. it will still remember your last position.

- azido - 2009-08-27

Batemann Wrote:Hello all,

I've been out of the game for a while. Installed a new XBMC last weekend.

I'm having a few issues with Showmix. And before I add a bug to assembla, I wanted to try here.
A few things for the record: I have not read this enitry thread. When I was an active user I ended reading at page 60 or so. Since then, This thread has gotten too big to be of any use if you're not here all the time. ;-)
I have purged/deleted ALL my settings several times.
I am using the SVN from last tuesday.

My errors:

1: In all views. The Alphabet thingie that should pop up when you are scrolling really fast, is ON ALL the time. It's always there. This is not normal is it?
2: I'm having random hangups. Well not really hangups: things stop working. For example, when I go to the customize screen, It opens, but I can't browse anywere, except back. Sometimes the screen for custom submenu's opens and then stops working.

3: My custom made submenus don't work. But when I browse to the location of my custom made link the share or script works. When I use the submenu: nothing.

4: The library totals are working, except for the unwatched number. IT's empty.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

these are things we all suffer from (except for the unwatched counter - it should work). thing is, either some mods brought together cause issues, the code is corrupted somewhere or the skin simply became too big now (over 50000 lines of code) we don't know yet.

one thing i noticed: all the issues you've mentioned are gone after a restart. so unless someone finds out what's going on the best way to fix is to restart xbmc whenever they occur.

i know, i don't like that either.

- Batemann - 2009-08-27

azido Wrote:these are things we all suffer from (except for the unwatched counter - it should work). thing is, either some mods brought together cause issues, the code is corrupted somewhere or the skin simply became too big now (over 50000 lines of code) we don't know yet.

one thing i noticed: all the issues you've mentioned are gone after a restart. so unless someone finds out what's going on the best way to fix is to restart xbmc whenever they occur.

i know, i don't like that either.

Hi Azido. Thanks for your reply
Well, I start with rebooting (I just reinstalled XBMC alltogether). But no luck.
The issues persist.
Well, then I'll have to go with Hitcher's mod. I personally like using software that is somewhat experimental, but at the moment I don't have the time or energy to help fix issues. I Hope someone can help Andy fix the issues. It's just to unstable and too many visible bugs at the moment for me. Wink

- flikfoto - 2009-08-28

azido Wrote:you can use the sort title in EMM without any further changings. just make sure there is an entry in there, that it gets into <sorttitle> tag in movie.nfo and you finally reloaded the movie again.

just tested with Batman - The Dark Knight. i changed sorttitle to be "momma gonna hit your ass" so the movie appeared at "M" after reloading without having another title Wink

Must be the SVN I am running maybe doesn't support itHuh Not sure I have Pirates1 and Pirates 2 in their sorttitle tags and confirmed they are in the NFO. I deleted both movies from the Library and reloaded them and no luckHuh

I am running Kricker 21114. I had originally installed the lates buld but none of my MKV file s would play rightHuh So I rolled back.

Frank

- flikfoto - 2009-08-28

azido Wrote:if you do not want to watch a movie any longer, press x or stop. simple as that. it will still remember your last position.

This worked thanks a bunch!!!

- klepto - 2009-08-28

thanks for all the hard work on the mod

one question, is there anyway to turn off the letter that shows up while scrolling through the movies/tv shows? I find it unnecessary. Thanks

- azido - 2009-08-28

flikfoto Wrote:Must be the SVN I am running maybe doesn't support itHuh Not sure I have Pirates1 and Pirates 2 in their sorttitle tags and confirmed they are in the NFO. I deleted both movies from the Library and reloaded them and no luckHuh

I am running Kricker 21114. I had originally installed the lates buld but none of my MKV file s would play rightHuh So I rolled back.

Frank

that one is too old i guess. certain functions in this mod require a newer one.
don't know about your issues with mkv files though, i have all kinds of them 720p/1080p/1-4 audio lines/mp3/ac3/dts/0-4 subtitles running really smooth in showmix.

maybe try the most recent svn version.

- azido - 2009-08-28

Batemann Wrote:Hi Azido. Thanks for your reply
Well, I start with rebooting (I just reinstalled XBMC alltogether). But no luck.
The issues persist.
Well, then I'll have to go with Hitcher's mod. I personally like using software that is somewhat experimental, but at the moment I don't have the time or energy to help fix issues. I Hope someone can help Andy fix the issues. It's just to unstable and too many visible bugs at the moment for me. Wink

for me this sounds more like a general problem somewhere. on a clean install, i do not suffer from anything you've mentioned unless i play around with the settings and move to different views in the same session. and if they occur, a restart always helps.

hitcher and andy should meet up, creating one mod with the functionality of both from scratch - that would be heaven Wink

- flikfoto - 2009-08-28

azido Wrote:that one is too old i guess. certain functions in this mod require a newer one.
don't know about your issues with mkv files though, i have all kinds of them 720p/1080p/1-4 audio lines/mp3/ac3/dts/0-4 subtitles running really smooth in showmix.

maybe try the most recent svn version.

Where is the best place to download the most current SVN?

Once again thanks for all the help.

Frank