Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- azido - 2009-09-11

Danielocean Wrote:uuups.... the cast...

Rofl

ah Smile

the cast is already in the fullscreen info - whereelse do you want to see that?

i for myself won't like to have that in the main view (i.e. multiplex).

- Danielocean - 2009-09-11

azido Wrote:ah Smile

the cast is already in the fullscreen info - whereelse do you want to see that?

i for myself won't like to have that in the main view (i.e. multiplex).

i know... i use this main view (only manually by press "arrow up") instead of the fullscreen info, therefore my question... the fullcreen info is not visually appealing, so i use it no longer...

- soder - 2009-09-11

For all of you waiting for the new update, I can say its sooo worth it.

No special design or something, but its soo fast now. As I said, my cpu is as low as 1 Ghz now, and ShowMix is still sooo fast.

Wait for the 2.0. Cool the champagne!

/Söder

- Danielocean - 2009-09-11

I'm a guy and wait for a new toy... wait is really tiring... Wink

how long does it yet ? ? ?

- azido - 2009-09-11

Danielocean Wrote:i know... i use this main view (only manually by press "arrow up") instead of the fullscreen info, therefore my question... the fullcreen info is not visually appealing, so i use it no longer...

i see.. you are "emulating" showcase view then.

well.. i make excessive use of the extrathumbs, want to have a nice big plot (modified fonts.xml) and see the trailer with one cursor movement. even if using full screen multiplex, i do not see where that cast window should fit in.. its already full Wink

- azido - 2009-09-11

soder Wrote:For all of you waiting for the new update, I can say its sooo worth it.

No special design or something, but its soo fast now. As I said, my cpu is as low as 1 Ghz now, and ShowMix is still sooo fast.

Wait for the 2.0. Cool the champagne!

/Söder

no special design? hah.. all those beautiful new textures.. maaaan Tongue

it's way faster now because most of the graphics are in single xpr files now.. so showmix does not have to browse through all those media files anymore

- andyblac - 2009-09-11

azido Wrote:no special design? hah.. all those beautiful new textures.. maaaan Tongue

it's way faster now because most of the graphics are in single xpr files now.. so showmix does not have to browse through all those media files anymore

not to mention all hour i put to the code optimisation Nod

- soder - 2009-09-11

azido Wrote:no special design? hah.. all those beautiful new textures.. maaaan Tongue

There is no new look, at least not that the comman man can see... =)

I love the new speed. Thats what was missing.. =)

/Söder

- azido - 2009-09-11

soder Wrote:There is no new look, at least not that the comman man can see... =)

I love the new speed. Thats what was missing.. =)

/Söder

there is. maybe you have an older beta or you don't use black.xpr right now Smile

- Bytefire - 2009-09-11

i've got a problem downloading the stuff from git Eek

i downloaded the package from git now at least 10 times, changed the browser (ie, firefox, opera), the computer (home, at work) even the OS (windows 7, xp, ubuntu)
but every time i download the package over the download button on the git website, it tells me that the archive is broken. (zip and tar, doesnt matter)

then i tried to download it over the git program on ubuntu 9.04, using this howto

but when i come to enter
Code:
[b]$ git push origin master[/b]
The authenticity of host 'github.com (65.74.177.129)' can't be established
RSA key fingerprint is 16:..................
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? [b]yes[/b]
Warning: Permanently added 'github.com' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.
Permission denied (publickey)
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly

Huh

- soder - 2009-09-11

azido Wrote:there is. maybe you have an older beta or you don't use black.xpr right now Smile

Hehe...yeah I have set to BLACK in appearens, and I like it, but.... still..its the same skin... not like.....if... well...damned...dont know what to say.... =)

Its faster =)

/Söder

- azido - 2009-09-11

soder Wrote:Hehe...yeah I have set to BLACK in appearens, and I like it, but.... still..its the same skin... not like.....if... well...damned...dont know what to say.... =)

Its faster =)

/Söder

hahahaha.. ok. Laugh

we've spend so much time into getting these details done and fixed what comes up, so i just mention that.

enabling/disabling menus will be more intuitive also

..and yes: it's fast Nod

- Peligrozo - 2009-09-11

Wow, that looks awesome... Need! Smile

- soder - 2009-09-11

azido Wrote:hahahaha.. ok. Laugh

we've spend so much time into getting these details done and fixed what comes up, so i just mention that.

enabling/disabling menus will be more intuitive also

..and yes: it's fast Nod

Damned you have a lot of things in your main menu. I can't change anything in my version I got. =/

BTW, how do I come to the "make video playlists"? I guess thats whan I need to do some cool favorites and sub menues...

/Söder

- azido - 2009-09-11

the new, improved wall view (now even I like it Wink)