Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- Danielocean - 2009-09-23

Could be that you have to activate the button to hide parent folder item... maybe...

and get an new clone from git, cause the newest version is 2.01...

- psike - 2009-09-23

logictester Wrote:if you are using hebrew fonts - use hebrew as a language:

I actually wanted to stick with English interface and have Hebrew support but it's not that important ,I've made the switch to full Hebrew already. Thanks.

Now I think I've found few problems with the skin.

1. In weather widget on home screen the last general detail is the wind status. most of the time it won't even download the current wind but it also not in place, getting out the square.

2. When using the recently add episodes widget the background fanart turning white. The Movie widget works fine.

3. When a show have only one or two episodes their icons won't show. you can still scroll around and play them but the icon appear only when in focus.

this is a screenshot of bored to death. It only have 1 episode and it won't shows up.

But as you can see here, It's there.

azido Wrote:btw: are you using an ordinary 4:3 setup? your screenshots are terrible out of aspect, man..

I've changed my screen resolution, Is this better now?

- soder - 2009-09-23

psike Wrote:I actually wanted to stick with English interface and have Hebrew support but it's not that important ,I've made the switch to full Hebrew already. Thanks.

1. In weather widget on home screen the last general detail is the wind status. most of the time it won't even download the current wind but it also not in place, getting out the square.

2. When using the recently add episodes widget the background fanart turning white. The Movie widget works fine.

3. When a show have only one or two episodes their icons won't show. you can still scroll around and play them but the icon appear only when in focus.

this is a screenshot of bored to death. It only have 1 episode and it won't shows up.

I've changed my screen resolution, Is this better now?

Use http://www.assembla.com/spaces/showmix/

/Söder

- logictester - 2009-09-23

psike Wrote:I actually wanted to stick with English interface and have Hebrew support but it's not that important ,I've made the switch to full Hebrew already. Thanks.

1. known issue - no idea why in hebrew it's not shown - probably translation problem - i'll look into it a bit more..

2. you are probably using a folder for each episode in the show - like i used to do - in that case you have to put fanart.jpg in every episode folder or a better way is to keep a tvshow folder and season folder inside of it, and all the episodes files inside that, and have fanart.jpg and poster.jpg in the tvshow and season folders

3. i'm pretty sure it's an xbmc issue rather than the skin...

- azido - 2009-09-23

logictester Wrote:2. you are probably using a folder for each episode in the show - like i used to do -

what changed your mind?

[joke] i was about to integrate extrathumbs for episodes [/joke] Laugh

- azido - 2009-09-23

Danielocean Wrote:Could be that you have to activate the button to hide parent folder item... maybe...

and get an new clone from git, cause the newest version is 2.01...

get me a pm if you like to get the real background instead the copy you are using here Wink

- psike - 2009-09-23

logictester Wrote:2. you are probably using a folder for each episode in the show - like i used to do - in that case you have to put fanart.jpg in every episode folder or a better way is to keep a tvshow folder and season folder inside of it, and all the episodes files inside that, and have fanart.jpg and poster.jpg in the tvshow and season folders

I have just the Folder for the show. All episodes are in the same folder.
But i'm using the bulit-in scrapper in XBMC for TV shows not media manger app like I'm using for movies. So I don't have any fanart,jpg or poster.jpg in this folders.
Is this is the problem? I thought the skin know where to look for this files.

psike Wrote:I have just the Folder for the show. All episodes are in the same folder.
But i'm using the bulit-in scrapper in XBMC for TV shows not media manger app like I'm using for movies. So I don't have any fanart,jpg or poster.jpg in this folders.

simply export your video library, select - separate files, export images and don't overwrite - that way you'll have the images and can change them and do whatever and have your video db backed up with nfo's, so the next time you need to re-add your videos to a library it will take only minutes...

azido Wrote:what changed your mind?

[joke] i was about to integrate extrathumbs for episodes [/joke] Laugh

Laugh it was funny when i got to the conclusion.... Blush

- azido - 2009-09-23

psike Wrote:I have just the Folder for the show. All episodes are in the same folder.

you don't need external apps to get them.

if scraped (+having thumb and fanart set to your liking), go to settings -> video -> library and use "export database". when asked, use "seperate" and when asked again, say "yes" to the question if you would like to export thumbs and fanart.

this will give you all neccessary files.

the second positive thing you get when doing so: whenever your database is fucked up somehow, it takes you only minutes to rescrape your stuff since it does not have to lookup in internet anymore - all info is already stored locally.

edit: lol. two posts. same content. different words. phew, alex Wink

bad news - azido - 2009-09-23

we heard you.

we were willing to add an info window to the low list containing the plot and the cast.

but we can't. the cast will only be shown in the video information window. this is an xbmc restriction.

quote spiff:
Quote:"only filled in the info dialog - too much data to pull normally (brings large collection to a grinding halt)"

sorry.

- psike - 2009-09-23

I'll do this right now.
Thank you both very much for all your help.

- azido - 2009-09-23

what do you guys think about an angled view for thumbs in the low list?

looks great i think - but missing a reflection, which in my opinion will make it look even better, is the floor planned to stay?

- azido - 2009-09-23

logictester Wrote:looks great i think - but missing a reflection, which in my opinion will make it look even better, is the floor planned to stay?

this is an early stage pic. reflection has been added for movies + season posters. music will follow.

the only thing is: the reflection doesn't look right to me, as it should be angled in a way it still points towards front, but has the same angle as the thumb.

floor will stay, as it will be filled with flags for videos. also planning to put "now playing" to lower left on top of that floor.