Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- TerranQ - 2009-06-28

Ignore me, Blonde moment in passing

- andyblac - 2009-06-28

frieten Wrote:ok so one thing i would like to see. i love the fact that you can see the trailers in art mode in the little box, but is it just me or can you not just start them from that screen?

i have to press i to get the info up, then select trailer which opens in fullscreen then press esc and it shows up in the box in art mode.

is there a command to just start the trailer in the box?

or is there a way to set it so it will play the trailer of the movie im selected and have an option to set a delay? like 5sec delay then trailer starts or 10secs etc.

maybe just have it as an entire new view, so like you have art view, poster view etc maybe have trailer view?

hopefully a picture will explain it better.

so basically, what im talking about is where the art is, when you start a trailer the trailer shows up there.

i would love to have it so the trailer can just be started automatically, after a set time that you can set in an option.

i have my layout set to trigger, so i press up to bring up that panel anyway and i'd love it so when i do this after say 5secs or 10secs the trailer will start playing.

i think the hardest part will have it stop when i move to the next movie and then start the next trailer in that movie. without bringing errors if a movie doesn't have a trailer.

if there is already a way to do this, or a button i can press to just start the trailer an easier way i would much appreciate anyone telling me, otherwise i think this would make an awesome addition if its possible!

alot of people i have over to watch movies are always whinging they dont know if the movie will be good or not, EVEN with the plot and synopsis for them! lol so having a trailer up like this would make the home theater expereience even more sublime!

(EDIT) SUCCESS, FOUND IT WITH THIS MOD: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=49915

would be cool to incorporate that into this heh.

the trailers work in ALL views,but you have a bug using trigger, because pressing down to activate the trailer actually deactivates the trigger and starts the trailer. i'l look for another way to start the trailer.

Andy.

Version 0.7 - andyblac - 2009-06-28

i have changed the way file are downloaded, as the media folder is growing. there is no need to download every time (only when changes are made). so now there is only 1 version to download (FULL). So everyone will need to download all 4 (Mod files & Media folder) archives this time.

Update 7: 28-June-09:
fixed update scan info displaying whilst playing video
imdb text or stars - now an option. - the IMDB now respects the setting "USE TEXT FOR MOVIE INFO RATING (USES STARS IF DISABLED)" in the ADVANCE --> VIEWS settings.
fixed floor text, now displays different information on how you have the window appearing.
Added Genre posters & fanart Big Grin thanks to CF2009 for his permission
Added Files to submenu on TVShows
Fixed Floor shadow's
Added "LaTropa64" Fullscreen Info.
Added Latest Added Movies & TV Shows to Home (Thanks to CF2009 and Nuka1195 for initial files)

Known Bugs
1) Multiplex Music is not complete
2) Pressing Down to activate trailer whilst you have "Trigger" mod enabled does start the trailer but also closes the window.
3) after stopping a movie in Multipex view, the movie list goes back to the beginning, not where you where.

HOW TO INSTALL
1) Download both Mod Files & Media Folder
2) Extract files from archives. (I will only update the media folder when changes are made, this should help with download speed).
3) Move the "Media" folder into the Mod files folder.
4) Move the "Mod files" Folder into your XBMC "Skins" folder (Rename the "Mod files" folder if you wish.

Download Links

- Evanrich - 2009-06-28

download link contains no files?

- nemrod95 - 2009-06-28

No files in download link........ Sad

- Ayla - 2009-06-28

Nooo Sad

- andyblac - 2009-06-28

Ayla Wrote:Nooo Sad

try now Smile

- >>X<< - 2009-06-28

andyblac Wrote:try now Smile

Thanks Big Grin

- neurosis13 - 2009-06-28

thanks for the download, looks very good so far.
One thing made me wonder:
can't set up the menue backdrops in settings.
Can anybody confirm?

- andyblac - 2009-06-28

neurosis13 Wrote:thanks for the download, looks very good so far.
One thing made me wonder:
can't set up the menue backdrops in settings.
Can anybody confirm?

make sure you have backdrops turn on in top menu (if you see the curtains then it is turned OFF

it seems to be more complicated than that

when i press up or down nothing happens here:

- >>X<< - 2009-06-28

Just noticed in TV shows when switching between flow and flat thumbs are switching to poster view again

Got to say I prefer the colour of the light floor in the v0.60 release this is a bit dark for me but that's just personal taste not a criticism Smile

Keep up the good work

- andyblac - 2009-06-28

>>X<<' Wrote:Just noticed in TV shows when switching between flow and flat thumbs are switching to poster view again

Got to say I prefer the colour of the light floor in the v0.60 release this is a bit dark for me but that's just personal taste not a criticism Smile

Keep up the good work

sorry about that Smile, redownload the mod files

- andyblac - 2009-06-28

neurosis13 Wrote:when i press up or down nothing happens here:

press right first to select then press up (for single image) or down (for a folder of images)