Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- zwat - 2009-09-30

i would not be interested as i guess u already knew. and with 5digit albums where there ain't even covers or fanart it would be too much work to add. but i'm not against it if u wanna use ur time to hack it as long as it will be an option for us that don't wanna use it.

- azido - 2009-09-30

sergiocos Wrote:If i get it right, beside the standard fanart, now we have fanart on album level (same hack as extrathumbs for movies)

...so, the countdown is in hours or days? Big Grin

that "hack" is already implemented (though its not exactly the same as for extrathumbs, it just uses fanart.jpg if it finds it). go on and put a fanart.jpg inside an album dir, then browse either music->artist->album with fanart -> songs or
music -> album with fanart -> songs.

- zwat - 2009-09-30

where is now playing placed on home screen? still in top corner? and what then if u have on library stats.

- azido - 2009-09-30

zwat Wrote:i would not be interested as i guess u already knew. and with 5digit albums where there ain't even covers or fanart it would be too much work to add. but i'm not against it if u wanna use ur time to hack it as long as it will be an option for us that don't wanna use it.

there is enough work left without such a feature, so atm i see more ppl saying "no, thanks" (which is fully understandable) -> headroom for other stuff to do Big Grin

- azido - 2009-09-30

zwat Wrote:where is now playing placed on home screen? still in top corner? and what then if u have on library stats.

home menu has it's own now playing widget.

- zwat - 2009-09-30

sweet. waitin for a push so i can pull .D

- azido - 2009-09-30

zwat Wrote:sweet. waitin for a push so i can pull .D

remember what i wrote about me most likely finding something to fix everytime we think we are ready?

i did it again.

now call me mr. evil. Rolleyes

- Peligrozo - 2009-09-30

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo. Mr evil!

Fortunately you seem to generally add some really cool features during those delays, but I really can't wait Smile

- Ram2000 - 2009-09-30

If I say NO does it mean we get it Quicker :p
The picture Helps and looks great BUT I still don't really see the point esp considering the amount of time and effort it would take people like myself with over 1000 albums.
I am still going through My Tags to get the names right for the spinning CD.........

- azido - 2009-09-30

Ram2000 Wrote:If I say NO does it mean we get it Quicker :p
The picture Helps and looks great BUT I still don't really see the point esp considering the amount of time and effort it would take people like myself with over 1000 albums.
I am still going through My Tags to get the names right for the spinning CD.........

consider extra images for music to be on hold for now.

we only use what we can already use this time:

fanart in artist dir
fanart in album dir.

up to you to put some in albums dir or not. if not, artists fanart.jpg will just be shown twice in an album - once as backdrop, once in info window.

for tagging checks: generally a good idea if you plan to add music to your library.

- azido - 2009-09-30

atm we are adressing issues with the hebrew language.

that's an additional delay.

- logictester - 2009-09-30

sorry about that...

- psike - 2009-09-30

Yeah more Hebrew support!!!
Take all the time you need. Smile

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-01

azido Wrote:atm we are adressing issues with the hebrew language.

that's an additional delay.

But I don't speak Klingon ?

- logictester - 2009-10-01

Ram2000 Wrote:But I don't speak Klingon ?

lol.... yeah klingon is a bitch!!!