Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- azido - 2009-10-04

Peligrozo Wrote:Hmm, I registered 5-10 minutes ago but I haven't received the confirmation e-mail yet.

what's your email hoster?

seems like i.e. gmx does not like our mails and doesn't deliver them instantly.
however, i just activated your account so you can use it now Wink

- azido - 2009-10-04

ederson Wrote:I`ve got a small font problem

No matter what i select in the appearance settings i can get it display greek characters. This affects only my music cause i have songs and artists in Greek

So i thought i could change the corresponding fonts in font.xml. But i can`t find what to change! Try and error so far hasn`t produced anything Big Grin

Could someone point me to the right direction?

Thanks

that's what you would need to do:

1. find one or more font(s) that has greek characters (i think none of the standard aeon ones hold them, correct me if i'm wrong) and copy it/them to the fonts folder.

2. create your own fontset in font.xml (i.e. copy/paste the standard fontset (everything between "<fontset id="Aeon_Standard" unicode="true">" and it's closing "</fontset>") and give the copy a new id like "greek characters"). then change the used font(s) in that fontset to the one you dropped in (may need to resize some of the sizes, too.. have to experiment here)

3. select that fontset in settings -> appearance -> look & feel -> fonts.

in the event you managed to do so and got everything showing up fine, feel free to supply your resulting font.xml and the used font(s) to us so we can include it in further updates.

- Peligrozo - 2009-10-04

azido Wrote:what's your email hoster?

seems like i.e. gmx does not like our mails and doesn't deliver them instantly.
however, i just activated your account so you can use it now Wink
Thanks Wink (For the record, I'm using Gmail)

- ederson - 2009-10-04

Here is the code
http://pastebin.com/f6143ad1a

A couple of notes

I`ve used calibri fonts, i don`t know if i`m allowed to upload them. If not search and replace calibri with arial

I have only music with greek characters so i wasn`t able to check videos and picts.

The only thing that bothers me is that some strange reason the font size in the home menu

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-04

Just been flicking through this again at the great looking low list pics and noticed you said you don't support genre fanart is this still true ?
As I was hoping to be able to still use something like this
(MOCKUP)
I really love the Clear Genre Pngs

- soder - 2009-10-04

azido Wrote:we already took care of this (in fact andy did long time before i got involved).

you want to turn this option on:

..to gain not a little window, but fullscreen running movie (and music visualisation, too) in home menu instead of the backdrops Wink

How do I bring up this menu in the main menu?

/Söder

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-10-04

soder Wrote:How do I bring up this menu in the main menu?

/Söder

Press S on your keyboard

- soder - 2009-10-04

>>X<<' Wrote:Press S on your keyboard

Hmm, what is the command in XBMC, so I can mount a button on my remote?

/Söder

- marvin - 2009-10-04

XBMC.ActivateWindow(shutdownmenu)

- NotShorty - 2009-10-04

marvin Wrote:XBMC.ActivateWindow(shutdownmenu)

That's one damned smart n00b. Nice first post Laugh

NS

- andyblac - 2009-10-04

Ram2000 Wrote:Just been flicking through this again at the great looking low list pics and noticed you said you don't support genre fanart is this still true ?
As I was hoping to be able to still use something like this
(MOCKUP)
I really love the Clear Genre Pngs

the new soon to be released LowList does support Genres fanart (like all views) it comes with a default pack but if you want to change them just replace the jpg's in Media/Backdrops/MovieGenreFanart folder Smile

here's a sneak peak!!..

- azido - 2009-10-04

andyblac Wrote:the new soon to be released LowList does support Genres fanart (like all views) it comes with a default pack but if you want to change them just replace the jpg's in Media/Backdrops/MovieGenreFanart folder Smile

here's a sneak peak!!..

..wich brings me to the fact we really should support user customisable genre thumbs. the default ones just look.. hmm.. not right.

one thing in original aeon auriga always hurted my eyes: the default thumbs.

we could even support user contributed genre thumbs at showmix.azido.de

speaking of this:

DanielOcean was a really busy bee yesterday/today and added a lot of artist thumbs. Thanks mate, your contributions are nearly perfect (nearly because it's amy winehouse, not ami Wink) and just as i would like to see them, perfect quality.

hopefully other ppl will also register at our resource center and contribute thumbs, too.. would be great to see that collection growing.

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-04

Well I have created a most popular Genre pack your welcome to have I will register tomorrow BF2 time now...

Most popular being the ones I use :p

- azido - 2009-10-04

Ram2000 Wrote:Well I have created a most popular Genre pack your welcome to have I will register tomorrow BF2 time now...

Most popular being the ones I use :p

that's a really great pack.. one thing though: the angle. i wonder how this will look like in our low list, as we generally have the thumbs angled, too - but in the opposite direction Rolleyes

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-04

azido Wrote:that's a really great pack.. one thing though: the angle. i wonder how this will look like in our low list, as we generally have the thumbs angled, too - but in the opposite direction Rolleyes

Was just wondering the exact same thing I can not get the angle to look right with my pack
this is straight gives a better view then my first mock up.

For me I would have to some how disable the angled view.... And I think personally I would prefer it still on the left.
However that said I could redo them all to fit your Low list.